盗梦空间中英对白

更新时间:2023-07-25 01:46:52 阅读: 评论:0

他身上什么都没有 只有这个...
经典古诗大全He was carrying nothing
和这个
...and this.
你是来杀我的吗?
Are you here to kill me?
我知道这是什么
I know what this is.
我之前见过 那是在很多很多年前
I've en one before. Many, many years ago.
在一个已经记不清的梦里 我见过他
It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream.
那个人有一些激进的想法
A man possd of some radical notions.
哪种寄生虫生命力最强?
What is the most resilient parasite?
细菌? 病毒?
A bacteria? A virus?
蛔虫?
An intestinal worm?
Uh....
柯布先生想说
What Mr. Cobb is trying to say
是想法
An idea.
生命力强 极易传染
Resilient. Highly contagious.
一旦大脑被某个想法占据
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
想抹去它基本是不可能的
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
完整透徹的想法 会挥之不去
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, that sticks.
就藏在这里
Right in there somewhere.
给像你这样的人去偷?
For someone like you to steal?
是的 在梦境中 意识的防御会降低
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defens
这使你的思想易于被偷窃
and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
梦想起航的句子这就叫盗梦
It's called extraction.
齐藤先生 我们可以训练你的潜意识
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious
教它自我防御
to
哪怕对方是最厉害的盗梦者
...from even the most skilled extractor.
你怎么做得到?
How can you do that?
因为我就是最厉害的盗梦者
Becau I am the most skilled extractor.
我知道如何搜寻你的大脑找出你的秘密
I know how to arch your mind and find your crets.
我知道诀窍
I know the tricks.
我可以教给你 所以就算你睡着了
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you'
你也不会放松戒备
...your defen is never down.
听着 如果你想要我帮你
Look, if you want my help,
你就要完全对我敞开心扉
you're gonna have to be completely open with me.
我要清楚地了解你的想法 要比你妻子
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than
比你的心理医师 比任何人都更了解
...better than your therapist, better than anyone.
如果这是一个梦 你有一个保险箱装满了秘密
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full
我要知道你的保险箱里都有什么
...I need to know what's in that safe.
u盘驱动程序为了进展顺利 你要完全让我进入你的内心
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
先生们 请享受夜晚 我要考虑一下你们的建议
cpu对比Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
他知道了
He knows.
外面发生什么事了?
What's going on up there?
齐藤知道了 他在玩我们
Saito knows. He's playing with us.
没关系 我能做到 相信我
Doesn't matter. I can get it here. Trust me.
信息就在保险箱里
The information is in the safe.
我说"秘密"的时候 他直直地看着它
He looked right at it when I mentioned crets.
她怎么来了?
What's she doing here?
回房间去好吗? 让我来处理
Just head back to the room. All right? I'll take care of this.
好的 一定要成功 我们是来做事的
Okay, make sure you do. We're here to work.
如果我跳下去 还会有命吗?
If I jumped, would I survive?
如果你会潜水的话 也许吧
With a clean dive, perhaps.
玛尔 你怎么在这儿?
Mal, what are you doing here?
还以为你会想我呢
I thought you might be missing me.
你知道我想你
You know that I am.
但我不能再相信你了
But I can't trust you anymore.
那又怎样?
So what?
看来像亚瑟的品味
Looks like Arthur's taste.
其实 是目标人物偏爱战后的英国画家
Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
请坐吧
Plea, have a at.
告诉我...
孩子们想我吗?
...do the children miss me?
你根本无法体会
You can't imagine.
你要干吗?
What are you doing?
呼吸下新鲜空气
Just getting some fresh air.
在那儿别动 玛尔
Stay where you are, Mal.
他妈的
Come on. Goddamn it.
转过来
老干妈拌饭Turn around.
把枪放下 多姆
The gun, Dom.
请放下枪
Plea.
给我信封 柯布先生
Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.
是她告诉你的? 还是你早就知道?
Did she tell you? Or have you known all along?
你指你是来偷我信息的 还是我们其实是在梦里?艾柱的使用方法
That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?
我想知道你老板是谁
I want to know the name of your employer.
在梦里威胁他也没用 是吧 玛尔?
Ah, there's no u threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
那要看你威胁什么了
博登海默法理学
That depends on what you're threatening.
杀了他只会让他醒过来而已
Killing him would just wake him up.
但是痛苦...
痛苦能被感觉到
Pain is in the mind.
根据装饰风格 我们是在你的梦里 是不是 亚瑟?
And judging by the decor, we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?
你干吗? 还不到时候
What are you doing? It's too soon.
我知道 但梦境在塌陷了
I know. But the dream's collapsing.
我尽力施住齐藤
I'm gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer.
马上就成功了
We're almost there.
他差一点就成功了
He was clo. Very clo.乙炔化学式
抓住他!
Stop him!
这样不行 叫醒他
This isn't gonna work. Wake him up.
他不醒
He won't wake.
让他穿越什么?
Give him the kick.What?
扔浴缸里
Dunk him.
拿下他了
He's out.
你是有备而来的 对吧?
You came prepared, hmm?
连我的保安队长都不知道这间公寓
Not even my head of curity knows this apartment.
你是怎么找到的?
How did you find it?
像你这样有地位的人
It's difficult for a man of your position
想跟有夫之妇拥有一间秘密爱巢
to keep a love nest like
不是那么容易的
particularly where there's a married woman involved.
她永远不会...事已至此
She Yet here we are.

本文发布于:2023-07-25 01:46:52,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1115610.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   秘密   想法   先生
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图