1. I understand your problem and I’ll e if there is a vacant at for you. Plea take this at temporarily.
我理解你,我替您去看看是否有空位,请暂时坐这个位置。
2. I’ll hang up your coat in the wardrobe at the front.
我会把衣服挂在前面的衣帽间里。
醉翁亭记全文3. I’ll give it back to you just before we arrive.
到达前,我会把它交还给你。
4. May I put your flowers in a cool place,to keep them fresh until we’ve landed?
我帮您把鲜花保存在凉爽的地方,落地后再交给您好吗?
5. You can turn the knob here in any direction you like. If you want to shut it off, you can turn it tightly to the right.
您可以把这个旋钮调整到你需要的地方。如果您想关掉,就向右转紧。
6. I’m sorry, madam. There is no bassinet on the plane, but I will try to find some empty ats, remove the armrest between and make it a bed for your baby. It can also be comfortable.
对不起,夫人,飞机上没有摇篮。但我可以帮您把空座位的扶手收好,为您的宝宝做个小床,也会很舒服。
7. The airport of our destination has been clod. The reason is unknown at the moment.
目的地机场已经关闭,原因目前还不清楚。
8. San Francisco is eight hours ahead of Beijing, but one day behind. That means we will arrive in San Francisco on Wednesday, the same day as we leave Beijing.
旧金山的时间比北京提前八小时,但比北京慢一天,那就是说我们将在星期三离开北京同一天到达旧金山。
9. We have entered an area of turbulence and the plane may be very bumpy. Plea fasten your at belt and don’t walk about in the cabin.
我们已经进入乱流区域,飞机可能会颠簸,请您系好安全带,不要在机舱内走动。
10. Blankets and pillows are stowed in the overhead lockers and eyeshades and socks are on your at.
毛毯和枕头放在上面的柜中,眼罩和袜子在您的座椅上面。
11. Just press the button on your armrest and lean backward at thesame time.
您只要按下座椅扶手上的按钮,同时身体向后靠就行了。
12. How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
总共遗失了几件行李?
13. Ok. May I know your name, nationality and occupation, plea?
好,请告诉我您的姓名,国籍和职业?
14. We’ll inform our ground personnel to locate it for you. We will
inform you as soon as we find it. Could you give us your address
and telephone number in Tokyo?
我们会通知我们的地面人员来替您寻找的,找到后我们会立即通知您,您能不能把您在东京的地址和电话号码告诉我们?
15. As soon as we arrive there, we’ll contact our office in Hainan airlines to
e whether your documents have been found .
一
会到那,我们就联系海航办事处,看看您的文件是否找到?
风水学书籍16. May I offer you a before-dinner drink? We have a lection of
various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
您需要开胃酒吗?我们有多种酒精饮料和非酒精饮料供您选择。
17. Our alcoholic beverages include a wide lection of fine red and white wines. French champagne and various spirits for cocktails.
我们酒精饮料的种类包括大量上等红白葡萄酒,法国香槟和各种鸡尾酒。
18. Would you care for some wine with your meal?
您想来点随餐酒吗?
19. Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?
您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰块?
20. Bar rvice is offered to first class and business class pasngers
on a complimentary basis; soft drinks are free to all pasngers.
对头等舱和公务舱的旅客,我们免费提供酒类,软饮料对全体旅客免费供应。
21. You would like another appetizer? If you would be so kind as to wait a few moments, I will check whether we still have any.
您还需要点凉菜吗?如果您愿意稍等一会儿,我厨房看看还有没有。
22. Have you decided on one of our appetizers?
您选好开胃小菜了吗?
23. May I offer you a lection of bread with your appetizer?
您需要面包吗?
24. If I may suggest a beverage with that, I would recommend that you have a
如果让我来推荐一种饮料,我建议您来一杯...
25. May I offer you another bread roll with that?
我再给您来一些面包卷好吗?
26. Here is today’s menu. What would you like to have?
这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
27. Have you lected a main cour for this afternoon? I
您选好主菜了吗?我建议您来一些...
28. How do you like your steak? Rare, Medium or well done?
您需要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?
29. Would you care for a small dish of fruit salad?
您想要一小盘水果沙拉吗?
30. Would you have your desrt now or later?
您想现在用甜品还是稍后再用?
31. We’ll soon be rving dinner. Here is the menu.
我们马上给您提供正餐,这是菜单。
32. May I take your order, sir?
先生,可以点菜了吗?
33. You have a choice of roasted beef; sauté diced chicken, fish and so on. Which would you like?
您可以选择烤牛肉,小炒鸡丁,鱼等等,您想要什么?
34. I’m sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We have chicken and beef. Would you like some?
对不起,鱼没有了。您能换一道菜吗?我们还有鸡肉和牛肉。您想来点什么吗?
35. Your chicken will be ready in a few minutes.
您的鸡肉几分钟后就好
。
36. This is your appetizer and this is your steak, plea enjoy your meal.
这是为您准备的冷盘和牛排,请慢用。
37. I’m terribly sorry about that. How careless of me! Wait a moment, let me bring a napkin to clean your clothes. Or we will pay for the laundry fee.
真对不起,我粗心呀!请您稍等,我去拿餐巾来替您擦干净衣服。要不我们为您付干洗费?
38. I’m very sorry for the mistake. I’ll change it for you at once. Plea wait a moment.
真是十分抱歉,我弄错了。我马上给您换一份,请稍候。
39. I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have some more.
您能喜欢我非常高兴,再来点吗?
40. Which dish do you particularly like? Beijing roasts duck or chicken with peanuts?
您最喜欢哪道菜,北京烤鸭还是宫爆鸡丁?
41. I’m glad you like Chine food.
很高兴你喜欢中国美食。
42. May I remove your tray?
我能把盘子收走了吗
43. Would you like to buy some duty free sales?
您想买点免税品吗?
44. Sorry sir/madam. I’m afraid they were sold out just now.
对不起,先生/女士。这些都卖完了。
45. Let me e. Two cartons of zhonghua is_$, and a bottle of Maotai is_$, it comes to _$.
我算一算:两条中华烟__元,一瓶茅台酒__元,一共___元。
46. I haven’t got any cash. Can you change a fifty-dollar traveler’s check?
我没有现钱,您能找开一张五十元的旅行支票吗?
47. Here is your change, sir. Thank you very much.
长沙公交 先生,这是找您的零钱,谢谢。
48. Your total is $9.00.
您的消费总共是9美金。
49. Do you have a smaller bill? 军训小结500字
您有面额小一点的钞票吗?
50.I don’t think I can break a twenty.
我想我找不开20元钱。
51. How did you pay for this?
您怎么付款?
I just charged it.
我用信用卡签单的。
52. I’m sorry, sir. Visitors are only allowed to bring into China 200 sticks 45cigarettes or 50 cigars at most for one’s duty-free. Otherwi you have to pay the customs taxes for the extra amount.
对不起,先生。旅客一次只能购买200根免税香烟或50条免税雪茄到中国。其它的都要付进口关税。
53. I’m sorry,sir. We don’t accept that kind of traveler’s checks. You have to pay in cash, credit card or US dollars traveler’s check.
对不起,先生。我们不收这种旅行支票。您可以使用现金、信用卡或美元旅行支票。
54. I’m sorry. I can’t give you any discount. All the items we ll on board are marked prices.
香菇怎样做才好吃
对不起。我不能给您打折。这些免税品都是明码标价的商品。
55. We have fragrance/make-up/harmony t/lipsticks lip brush t and scarves.
当然可以。我
belgrade们有香水/化妆品套装、唇膏/唇刷套装和真丝围巾。
56. We have enough local currency to exchange some money for you.
我有足够的当地钱,可以给您换一些。
57.May I help you with your baby, madam?
夫人,需要我为您照顾一下您的婴儿吗?
58.Would you like me to t up a baby-bassinet for you?
要不要替您安排一个摇篮?
59.We also have baby food on board.
在机上我们也有婴儿餐。
60.If you’d like to have a meal prepared, you could come to the galley with me and choo something for your child.
您可以跟我到厨房,为您的孩子挑选餐食。
61. You’ll also find facilities for changing your baby’s nappies.
那儿有为婴儿换尿布的设备。
62. Put the earplugs into your ears and this plug into the hole at your at armrest. Then you turn this dial and you can get dif ferent kinds of music. One of them is the sound of the movie.
只要把小耳塞插入您的耳朵,这个插头插入椅子扶手上的插孔内,然后转动拨盘,您就能听到不同的音乐,其中一个频道就是电影的配音。
63. Sorry, I have no right to promi you any free ticket or dis count.
我无权为您提供免票或折扣票,请原谅。
64. Have you ever suffered from airsickness before?You’re probably airsick.
您曾经晕过飞机吗?您可能是晕机。
65. I’m sorry to hear that. Just a moment. I’ll go to the front and take some medicine for you.
真不幸,请您稍等,我到前舱去给您取点药来。
66. Plea decline your at back and have a rest. If you want to vomit, plea u the airsickness bag in the at pocket in front of you .I will bring you a warm towel and some water. I’ll be right back.
请把座椅靠背倾斜休息一会.如果您想呕吐,请使用座椅前面的清洁袋.我这就去给您拿热毛巾和水.我很快就回来。
67. We have some empty ats in the front of the cabin. I can take out the armrests and let you lie down.
我们在前舱有空位,我可以去掉扶手让您躺下。
68. After your nap you will feel better.
您小睡一下之后就会觉得好多了。
69. Don’t worry. I’ll look for a doctor on board and ask for an ambulance when we reach the airport.
年糕怎么做好吃又简单
别着急,我将广播为您找大夫,并且在您到达机场时要辆救护车。
70. I’m sorry to tell you there’s no doctor on board. But we’ve got in touch with the ground staff at destination airport. And they’ll take you to the hospital as soon as we get to the airport.
对不起,飞机上没有大夫.但我们已经与目的地机场地面人员取得联系, 我们一到机场他们就把您送往医院。
71. Don’t worry. I’ll look for a doctor. Even if we can not find one on board, our flight attendants are all tr
ained for slight sickness.
别着急,我将为您寻找医生,即使找不到,我们乘务员也接受过简单护理轻微病人的训练。
72. Don’t worry. That was becau of a change in air pressure. You can relieve your earache by swallowing and by eating sweets. You may feel better when plane stops climbing.
请别担心.这是由于气压的改变引起的.您可以通过吞咽口水或吃点糖果减轻疼痛,等飞机平飞后您就会好一点。
73. If you hold your no and blow or just open and shut your mouth, it’ll help.
如果您捏住鼻子鼓气或者张嘴,会管用的。
74. It’s easy to put the table in order. Just put it upright and turn knob tightly.
收起小桌板很容易.只要把它竖起来,拧上把手。
75. According to the regulations of the United States quarantine, you can’t bring in fresh fruit. You have to dispo of them or give them to us before landing.
根据美国检疫的规定,您不能把新鲜水果带入境内.您必须在落地前把它们处理了或者交给乘务员。
76. In order to speed up the arrival formalities at the destination airport, you’re requested to fill in the forms for the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine before landing.
为了尽快办好到达目的地机场的手续,需要您在着陆之前填写好有关海关移民检疫的表格。
77. Would you plea fill out the forms and place it inside your passport before you get to Shanghai? You’ll need them when you go through Immigration,and Customs Quarantine.
请您在到达上海之前填写好这些表格,并放在护照里.当您办理移民海关和检疫等手续时需要它们。
78. You mean you have lost the entrance card? Oh, it doesn’t matter. I’ll bring you another one at once. There is just enough time to fill it out before we land.
您是说您把入境卡丢了? 没关系,我给您再拿一张,落地前您还有时间填写。
79. Plea don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or difficulties in filling out the forms. We shall be more than happy to assist.
填写这些表格时,如有任何问题或困难.请随时叫我们.我们会非常乐意协助您的。
80. All taxable items must be listed. Otherwi, what are not found on the declaration form may subject to heavy fines.
所有要扣税的项目都必须列下来.要不然,会被罚以很重的罚金。
肺气肿最好的治疗方法81. I just talked to captain about your connection to Vienna.
我已经告诉机长您要转机去维也纳了。
82. Our captain has radioed Frankfurt. And they are now talking to Austrian Airlines. If possible, they will try to hold the plane for you.
机长已经法兰克福地面.现在他们正在同奥地利航空公司联系.如果有可能,他们会尽量等您的,这样您就可以转机了。
83.Don’t worry about it.