以下为BOOK I的英译汉:
I guess it is natural for me to want to go into medicine becau I want to return to the area I come from and practice medicine among my own people.
我想学医对我来说是一件自然的事,因为我要回到家乡为父老乡亲治病.
I'm one of tho unfortunate people who have a very poor n of direction.
我是那些识别方向较差的不幸者之一.
I was once on my way to work when I was stopped by a man who asked me if I would direct him to the Bank of China Building.
有一次我在上班的路上,一位男士拦住了我,问我去中国银行大楼的路.
Imagine my embarrassment when my cretary showed in the very man who had asked for directions to my office and his surpri when he recognized me as the person he had asked!
秘书领进来的顾客正是在路上向我问问路那个人,想想看我有多么尴尬,而当他认出我就是那个他曾问过路的人时是多么得惊讶!
Your voice should be friendly and your manner courteous, regardless of who is calling.
不论打电话地是谁,你的声音都应该是友好地,态度应是谦恭有礼地.
Remember that the impression created by your voice should be that of a friendly smile.
记住:你的声音给人的印象应该和一个友好地微笑给人留下的印象一样美好.
So you should learn the kind of writing skills that will help you get an interview.
因而,你应该学会帮助自己取得面试机会地各种写作技巧.
The resume gives a brief review of your work experience and education in a way that is factual and easy to read.
个人简历要以真实易读地方式简要介绍你地工作经验和所受教育地程度.
You can u the application letter to expand on the facts in the resume and to show your personality.
你可用应聘信来阐述个人简历,展示你地个性.
The letter can show how your past duties will help you to do the looking for.
应聘信要能说明你过去地工作对你正在申请地工作确有裨益.
As a matter of courtesy, and to strengthen your ca, write a follow-up letter to thank the interviewer for the interview.
写一封面试后地补充信,感谢面试者对你的面试,这既是一种礼貌,我有一双勤劳的手也是在为你的应聘增加机会.
Find out about the company and gain some insight into what the requirements of the position are.
弄清楚公司的情况,深入了解这个职位的工作要求.
You have to know what their company culture is like, what kind of people they are, and what kind of team you'll be joining.
你还必须知道他们公司的文化,公司人员的情况和你将与什么人一起共事.
Now city developers are doing a lot of new planting and landscape work in an attempt to bring back its former glory.
现在城管人员正在植树,建新景点,以期再现其昔日的辉煌.
There is a promising restaurant scene in the neighborhood where I live
我家附近有一道前景可瞻的美食风景线.
It falls on the first day of the first lunar month.
农历新年指的是农历年度的开头几天.
Long before it arrives, children look forward to it with great eagerness.
孩子们在新年还没到来之前的很长一段时间就急切地盼望着过年了.
As a rule, children receive some money in red packets from their elders as lunar New Year gifts.
孩子们则照例从长辈们那里收到作为新年礼物而装在红封包里地压岁钱.
If you can act as guide, plea let me know what time I should meet you.
小亭子简笔画如果你能做我地导游地话,请告知何时我应与你会面.
When you accept or reject an invitation, it is polite to show pleasure at receiving the invitation.
当你接收或拒绝邀请时,对于收到邀请应表示感谢蚂蚁的样子描写,这是较为礼貌的方法.
When you cannot accept the invitation, it is better to offer a vague excu.
当你不能接收邀请时结婚贺词大全,最好能找个委婉的托词.
His cret recipe for chicken has gotten so famous that his home state of Kentucky has enjoyed a lot of name recognition becau of this old man's business success.
乱战他的神秘的配方使他名声大振,由于他的成功,他的家乡肯德基州也因此而大有名气.
All the pasngers had to be weighed with their luggage, so that planes did not have to carry more than it was safe to carry.
所有旅客都要和他们的行李一起称重,这样,飞机就不会因超重而影响安全.
以下为BOOK I的汉译英:
霍夫曼先生非常高兴欢迎您访问我校.
Mr. Hoffman, I'm very happy to welcome you to visit our school.
回家去吧,不然你妈妈要担心的.
神奇网站Go home, otherwi your mother will worry.
他们对我的询问很快作了答复.
They made a quick respon to my inquiry.
为了在天黑以前到达,我们早早地动了身孩子上课走神.
We started early in order to arrive before dark.
请立即将这封信寄出去.
Plea nd this letter right away.
他们正在研究买房地可能性.
They are looking into the possibility of buying a hou.
请确保我们有足够地时间赶火车.
Plea make sure we have enough time to catch the train.
不要把那只玻璃杯放在桌边上.
Don't put the glass on the edge of the table.
我希望能找到一份兼职工作以便继续学习.
I hope to get a part-time job so that I can go on with my studies.
如果你听从我的劝告,你就可能成功.
If you follow my advice, you'll probably succeed.
你的家乡发生了什么变化?
What changes have taken place in your hometown?
什么的消息
我为家乡近几年的发展而感到自豪.
I'm proud of developments that have taken place in my hometown in recent years.
现在东郊公园里的树和过去一样多.
Now East Suburb Park has as many trees as it ud to.
我是在城南长大的,在城东读的大学.
I grew up on the south side of the town, but went to college on the east side.
他懂得一点法语,但讲得不流利.
He has some acquaintance with French but doesn't speak it fluently.
去年夏天她们在海南度假
They spend their vacation in Hainan last summer.
新鲜蔬菜的价格在冬季也卖得不贵.
Fresh vegetables are sold at a reasonable price in winter.
一完成那个实验,我们就去了图书馆.
As soon as the experiment was over, we went to the library.