船舶操纵_(15)[1]概要
Lesson Sixteen
Ship Manoeuvering 船舶操纵
Dialog A: Overtaking
对话:追越
M/V Uthai Navee: I, M/V Uthai Navee, will overtake you on your
starboard side. Over.
“尤特海奈维”船:我船,“尤特海奈维”号,准备从你的右舷追越,
请讲。
M/V Wan Tong: I can not locate you on my radar. What is your
prent cour and speed now? over.
“万通”船:我不能在雷达上识别你,你现在的航向和航速
是多少?请讲。
M/V Uthai Navee: Cour 175 degrees, speed 20 knots. Over.
“尤特海奈维”船:航向175°,速度20节,请讲。
M/V Wan Tong: I identified you on my radar. Advi you make
cour 200 degrees. Shallow water ahead of you. “万通”船:我已在雷达上识别你了,建议你航向200°,
你前方有浅水区。
Dialog B: Restricted Visibility
对话2:视线不良
Captain: The visibility is expected to decrea to 1,000
meters in the next 4 hours. Chief Mate and Second
Mate keep a watch on bow and stern immediately. 船长:视线在4小时后要下降到1000米。大副,二副
分别瞭头,瞭尾。马上行动。
Chief Mate: Yes, sir. I will tell Second Mate as soon as possible. 大副:遵命,我将尽快告诉二副。
Captain: (on the bridge) Dead slow ahead.
船长:(在驾驶台)微速前进。
Third Mate: Dead slow ahead. Now engine dead slow ahead.
(Write down logbook)
三副:微速前进。现在微速前进。(填写航海日志)Captain: A long blast to warn the vesls in vicinity.
船长:一长声警告附近的船只。
Chief Mate: The bow is not clear. Fishing boats ahead. Advi
hard-a-starboard. (on VHF)
大副:船头不清爽。前方有渔船,建议右满舵。(在VHF
上)
Dialog C: Proceeding down River
对话3:沿河而下
Yuan Ji/BJVL: Newharbour Pilot Station. This is Chine M/V
Yuan Ji. Call sign BJVL. My destination is
Avonport. My ETA at Pilot Station is 1330 local
time. Draft forward 6 meters. Draft aft 6.9 meters. I
have a list to starboard of one degree. Over.大使馆和领事馆的区别
“远吉”:新港引航站,这是中国“远吉”船,呼号BJVL,
目的港是安汶港。预抵引航站时间是当地时间
1330时,前吃水6米,后吃水6.9米,1°右倾,
请讲。
Newharbour Pilot Station: M/V Yuan Ji. Visibility is reduced by fog.
蹊跷的拼音Visibility is expected to decrea to 2,000 meters in
one hour. There are salvage operations in position
south side of fairway. Navigate with caution. Over. 新港引航站:“远吉”船,由于雾,视线减弱,视线在一小
时后下降到2000米,在航道南端有打捞工作,
谨慎航行,请讲。
(after a while 一会儿后)
Newharbour Pilot Station: M/V Yuan Ji. Newharbour Pilot Station.
Vesl Lima will turn at the Refinery Quay ahead
of you. Advi you stay clear of the fairway. Over. 新港引航站:“远吉”船,这是新港引航站,“利马”船在
Refinery码头也就是在你前方掉头,建议你等待
清让航道。请讲。
Yuan Ji/BJVL: Newharbour Pilot Station. M/V Yuan Ji. I am
proceeding at reduced speed. I will wait for M/V
Lima to clear before entering fairway. Over.
“远吉”船:新港引航站,“远吉”船,我正减速航行,我在
“利马”船进入航道前等待她让开,请讲。New harbour Pilot Station: Stand by on VHF channel 16, out.
新港引航站:守听VHF16频道,通信结束。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
Part A: Position 位置
1.You are entering fairway. 你船正进入航道。
2.Your position 42°15′N, 142°18′E.
你船的位置是42°15′N, 142°18′E。
Your position 170 degrees 3 nautical miles from Lao Tie Shan lighthou.
你船的位置是170°距老铁山灯塔3海里。
3.We are in sight. 我们船处于互见。
4.You are passing fishing area. 你船正通过渔区。
5.You are in centre of fairway. 你船在航道中间。形容花美的成语
6.You are on reference line. 你船在参照线上。
7.You are not on reference line. 你船不在参照线上。
8.You are in middle of fairway. 你船在航道中间。
9.You are on east side of fairway. 你船在航道的东部。
10.You are on reference line of fairway. 你船在航道参照线上。
11.You are approaching starboard limit of fairway.
你船正接近航道右侧边缘。
12.You are approaching port limit of fairway.
你船正接近航道左侧边缘。
13.You are approaching reference line of fairway.
你船正接近航道的参照线。
14.Your position buoy No.3, distance 3 cables to port side of reference
line.
你船的位置在3号浮,距左侧参照线3链。
15.Your position buoy No.2, distance 4 cables to starboard of reference
line.
你船的位置在2号浮,距右侧参照线4链。
16.Your position distance 400metres from interction of reference line.
你船的位置距参照线交点400米。
17.Your position distance 500metres from interction of reference line
A and reference line
B and distance 700metres to port side of
reference line C.
事必躬亲什么意思你船的位置是参照线A和B交点处500米,在距参照线C左侧700米。
18.M/V Fuji Maru has reported at way point “C”.
“富士丸”船已报告进入“C”点。
骑田岭
19.You are getting clor to vesl ahead.
你船正与前面船接近些了。
20.Vesl on opposite cour passing your port side.
风雨过后有彩虹对驶船正从你船左舷驶过。
21.Vesl on opposite cour passing your starboard side.
对驶船正从你船右舷驶过。
工作语录22.M/V Tian Jang 10 cables ahead of you on your port bow.
“天江”船在你左舷船头10链。
23.M/V Tian He 2kilometres ahead of you on your starboard.
弹子
“天河”船在你船右舷船头2公里。
24.M/V Tian Huai ahead of you on opposite cour.
“天淮”船与你船对遇。
25.M/V Tian Shan following you will overtake you on your portside.
“天山”船跟随你船并将从你船左舷追越。
26.M/V Tian Hua following you will overtake you on your starboard