你去伦敦拜访你的生意伙伴以及口语对话
A: Hi Kate. It's nice to meet you. I'm Allen , Director of Marketing.
A:您好凯特,很高兴见到您。我是营销总监艾伦。
国企退休工资大概多少B: It's a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Here's my card.
香砂养胃丸的功效B:很高兴见到您,艾伦。这是我的名片。
A: Thank you. And here's mine.
A:谢谢您,这是我的名片。
B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?
B:谢谢。这是贵公司的新标识吗?
A: Yes, we just changed it recently.
A:对,我们刚刚换的。
招聘信息模板
B: It's very memorable. I like it.
B:这个标识让人过目不忘,我很喜欢。
A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?
未选择的路A:谢谢您。现在,您想喝点什么吗?
B: Yes, plea. A green tea would be great.
B:是的。一杯绿茶就很好了。
A: It'll just be a minute.
A:请稍等。
苹果怎么验机B: Thank you.怀孕能吃桑葚吗
B:谢谢您。
死者家属安慰语
A: So, did you find our offices all right?
青色英语怎么读A:您觉得我们的办公室好找吗?
B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. It's saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.
B:不错,您指的方向非常明确。对了,趁我还没忘,我从堪萨斯给你们带了一些东西。这是盐水太妃糖。希望你们的团队能喜欢。
A: Thank you. We've prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. It's a lection of local teas.
A:谢谢您。我们也准备了一些东西让您带回去。这是精选的一些本地茶叶。
B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?
B:谢谢您。现在,我们来把议程过一遍好吗?
A: Yes, and then I'll give you a tour of the office.
A:好的,之后我会带您参观我们的办公室。