《落魄大厨》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-19 00:17:29 阅读: 评论:0

你是走过来的
You walk here?
好了转过来
Alright, good. Turn around.
腿朝里面
Legs out.
袋子拿掉
The bag.
还得再去趟农贸市场
Gotta still hit the farmers' market.
-几点了  -差不多10点
-
What time is it? -10:00-ish.
10点了
It's 10:00?
我得去接孩子托尼在哪
I gotta pick up the kid. Where's Tony?
托尼和我昨天玩到半夜才回家
Tony and I were out late last night.
不过别担心他会过来的
But don't worry, he's gonna be here.
-交给你了  -行
-You got this? -Yes.
他不会偷懒的我也是
He's not gonna flake. Neither am I.
-是厨师长  -醒醒
-Yes, Chef. -Wake up.
今天有个美食评论家要来
We got a critic coming today.
不然你以为我睡在这儿干嘛
Why you think I slept here for, bro?
快点上锅炖汤鸡蛋也早该准备好了
Let's get going on the soup. We're behind on the egg prep. 别忘了处理牛排你还醉着不
And get the mi on the steak. You still shitfaced?
-
我很好我很好厨师长  -行吧
-No, I'm good. I'm good, Chef. -Alright.
去帮马汀处理一下那头猪到了
Help Martin with the pig. We got the pig.
烤乳猪
Lechon!
伙计
Hey, pal.
系好安全带抱歉我迟到了
Buckle up, buddy. Sorry I'm late.
我习惯啦
I'm ud to it.
听着伙计我想我们今天看不成电影了
Listen, pal, I don't think we have time to catch a movie today.
仓库5s
是因为你要准备接受评论吗
Is it 'cau you're getting reviewed?
-没错你怎么知道的  -妈妈告诉我的
-Yeah, how'd you know about that? -Mom told me.
她怎么说的
What'd she say?
她说你可能会有点担心
She said you might be a little worried.
-
她说我会担心  -嗯
-She said I was worried? -Yeah.
看来妈妈也不怎么了解我啊对不
Well, Mom doesn't know me that well, OK?
-她看你看得可准了  -真的
-She's pretty spot-on about you. -Oh, yeah?
你知道妈妈觉得我该做什么吗
You know what Mommy thinks I should be doing?
-做什么  -开个流动餐车
-What? -That I should get a food truck.
-我喜欢流动餐车  -我也喜欢
-
I like food trucks. -Yeah, I like food trucks.
谁不喜欢呢
Who doesn't like food trucks?
可你能想象我开餐车的样子吗我是个厨师长
Can you picture me driving a food truck? I'm a chef.
-我在餐厅里工作  -好吧
-I work in a restaurant. -OK.
听着我得去一趟农贸市场买♥♥些材料
Listen, I gotta go to the farmers' market, pick up some ingredients. 好吧我能一起去吗
OK. Can I come?
我本打算让你在餐厅下车的
I thought I'd drop you off at the restaurant.
-茉莉在那儿  -不要我想跟你一起去
-Molly's there. -No, I wanna go with you.
-你不会看到什么都来问我吧  -不会
-You're not gonna ask me for everything you e? -No.
我不是带你去买♥♥吃的我是去买♥♥原料It's not about you eating, it's about me buying groceries.
-我知道啦  -行好吧
-I know. -OK. Good.
-你有紫萝卜和白萝卜吗  -只有胡萝卜
-You got the purple and white? -Just orange.
只有胡萝卜好吧给我拿六捆
Just orange? Alright, give me six bunches of tho.
-或者八捆小的  -老爸
-Or eight of the small. -Dad.
等会儿小子还有这些小萝卜
Hang on a cond, buddy.
我只要顶上的叶子好吗
12月1日是什么星座And on the radishes here, I u the tops, OK?
-只要顶上连着的叶子  -老爸
-I need consistent tops. -Dad.
被我说中了吧这些要六个再看看还有啥
Is that what's happening? Six of the. Let's e what we got.
-
老爸  -你到底想干嘛波西
-Dad. -What do you want, Percy?
-我能买♥♥些爆米花吗  -老爸在工作呢好吗
-Can I plea have kettle corn? -Daddy's working, OK?
不行你不能买♥♥爆米
No, you're not gonna
-要不来个水果  -我不爱吃水果
-Why don't you get a piece of fruit? -I don't want fruit.
你怎么会想吃爆米花你知道爆米花是什么吗
How can you even ask for kettle corn? You know what it is?
-不知道  -那就是些碳水化合物裹一层糖
-
No. -It's carbs covered with sugar, OK?
瞧瞧这个水果
Look at this piece of fruit.
多漂亮啊
Huh? It's beautiful.
你面对着这么赞的水果
How could you even want kettle corn
怎么还会想吃爆米花
with gorgeous fruit like this in front of you?
你就吃个水果行不行
孕妇前三个月注意事项Why don't you have a piece of fruit?
显然他们派来的这个评论家
So apparently they're nding a big reviewer
还是个著名的美食博主
who's also some huge food blogger.
-你知道美食博主是什么吗  -知道
-You know what a food blogger is? -Yeah.
就是在网上评论各种食物的人
A guy who writes about food on the internet.
我知道美食博主是什么
I know what a food blogger is.
这人很有名好多那些有名的人
Well, this guy's a big one, and a lot of the big guys,
都不喜欢我
they don't like me.
他们针对我因为我刚起步时风评很好
They got it in for me becau I got good write-ups when I started out. -他们对你怀恨在心  -没错
-They're haters. -Exactly.
我年轻那会儿还没有这个词呢
We didn't have that word when I was growing up.
没有"怀恨在心"这个词
There was no word for hater.
你顶多会说某些人嫉妒你
The most you would say is that somebody was, like, jealous,我可爱的家乡
但这词也不准确
which didn't really capture it.
那个卖♥♥香肠的来了你尝过辣熏肠吗
The sausage guy's here. You ever try andouille sausage?
-没  -它是辣的
-No. -It's spicy.
-你爱吃辣吗  -不
-You like spicy? -No.
也没那么辣过来
It's not so spicy. Come on.
这东西来自新奥尔良你知道新奥尔良吗
绣花枕头
That's from New Orleans. You ever heard of New Orleans?
-知道  -真的
-Yeah. -Yeah?
它是美国的一部分
It's part of the United States.
是与拿破仑签署的路易斯安那购买♥♥条约的一部分It's part of the Louisiana Purcha from Napoleon.
没错那是
Yeah. Um,
我指的是现在那是好久以前的事了
I mean, like, now. That was a long time ago.
-1803年  -管它咧
qq令牌-1803. -Whatever.
我说的是食物文化对吧
湖南南县
Talking about the food, the culture, you know?
就像这个辣熏肠
Like this andouille sausage.
贝奈特饼为法国传统食物在美国新奥尔良州很常见
还有贝奈特饼你听说过不
Beignets. You ever hear of that?
我们在这儿就能买♥♥到
We can get it here.
这不一样
Not the same.
当你在这里品尝时这种美味会让你想起
When you have it here, it's good becau it reminds you of,
在那里曾经有过的完整记忆
like, a whole world of memories that you have of being there.
这就像我跟你说这就像一个截然不同的世界
'Cau it'I'm telling you, it's like a whole different world.
-我们什么时候去一次吧  -必须的
-We should go there sometime. -Definitely.
-真的  -嗯
-
For real? -Yeah.
不是现在
I mean, not now.
-不过  -什么时候
-But, -When?
我不知道我有我的日程满当当的
I don't know. Everything's very full for me.长发美女
-还有评论家要来  -等评论完了以后
-I got this reviewer coming. -After the review?
好啊等评论完以后没问题
Yeah, after review. That'd be good.
下个月学校就放假了
I'm off school next month.

本文发布于:2023-07-19 00:17:29,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1104015.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   餐车   还有   食物   妈妈
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图