接机常用用语

更新时间:2023-07-18 21:11:31 阅读: 评论:0

机场接机实用英语
1. I need to pick up somebody at the airport. 我要去机场接人
2. Excu me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time小姐,请问xx号航班会准时到吗
3. It has been delayed. 飞机晚点了
4. It arrived on time. 飞机正点到达
5. It has been cancelled. 航班被取消了
6. Where is the luggage Pick-up行李提取处在哪
7. Where is the Taxi Stand在哪叫出租车
8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No. . . . 我会举个牌子在入口. . 号大门处等你.
9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, plea call my c
ell phone right away. 我会在停车场等你. 你一提好行李,马上打我手机.
项庄舞剑10. My car is black with lince plate No. . . . 我的车是黑色,车牌号是. . .
11. How was your flight 问候人家坐飞机的旅程舒服不. 这句最关键, 毕竟刚下飞机肯定有点感受.
12. Did you enjoy your trip 你有享受这次旅游吗
13. Was the food to your taste 吃的东西合胃口
14. Plea let me know if there's anything you need 如果有什么需要, 请告诉我
常用机场词汇:
起飞take off
问讯处. Information Desk
机场费 airport fee 
国际机场 international airport 
国内机场 domestic airport 
机场候机楼 airport terminal 
国际候机楼 international terminal 
国际航班出港 international departure 
国内航班出站 domestic departure 
不需报关 nothing to declare 
登机口 gate; departure gate 
候机室 departure lounge 
航班号 FLT No flight number 
预计时间 scheduled time SCHED 
前往. . . . . . departure to 
起飞时间 departure time 
延误 delayed 
登机 boarding 
由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures 
免税店 duty-free shop 
货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange 
行李暂存箱 luggage locker 
登机手续办理 check-in 
登机牌 boarding pass card 
护照检查处 passport control immigration 
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim 
国际航班旅客 international pasngers  电脑开机卡死
中转 transfers 
中转旅客 transfer pasngers 
中转处 transfer correspondence 
过境 transit 
报关物品 goods to declare 
购票处 ticket office 
出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point 
大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point 
航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach rvice 
租车处旅客自己驾车 car hire 
公用电话 public phone; telephone 
行李牌 luggage tag
商务英语口语:53句外宾接待必备语句
1. Excu me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗.戴卫斯吗
2. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr.Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧;
3. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗
4. I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你;
5. I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.梦幻西游建房攻略
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面;
6. I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆;
7. How was your flight Was it comfortable
你坐的班机怎么样还舒服吗
8. It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了;
9. Did you have a good flight
你旅途愉快吗
安全管理规定
10. Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候;
11. Did you get any sleep on the plane 胎梦是什么意思
你在飞机上睡觉了吗
12. Mr.Wagner, do you have a hotel rervation
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗
13. No, I don't. Will it be a problem
不,我没有,会有困难吗
14. I don't think so. I know veral convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话;
15. I've made a rervation at the hotel you ud last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆;
happiness是什么意思
16. We've booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间;
17. Let's go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城;
18. Does it take long to get into Taibei from here
从此地去台北要很久吗
19. It's about an hour.
大概要一个小时;
20. We'll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车;
21. There's a shuttle bus we can u.
我们可搭乘机场班车;
22. I‘ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆;
23. You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗
24. That sounds good, Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了;
25. Would you like to have some dinner What would you like to eat
你想吃饭吗 你想吃什么呢
26. Can I take you out to dinner It'll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗 这次我请客;
27. If you are hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭;
28.Have you had breakfast yet
Yes. It was delicious.
你吃过早餐了吗  是的,味道很好;
29. Good. Let's go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧;
30. How is your room
你的房间怎样
31. Did you sleep well last night
你昨晚睡得好吗
32. Why don't we go to the office now
为何我们现在不去办公室呢
33. We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟;
希伯来文化
34. The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里;
35. Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.
高温杀菌

本文发布于:2023-07-18 21:11:31,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1103782.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:机场   飞机   旅馆   行李   东西
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图