卑鄙的我台词

更新时间:2023-07-18 16:50:24 阅读: 评论:0

卑鄙的我
抱歉先生请问有厕所吗
Excu me, sir, is there a commode?弓字旁的字
斯汀!
Justin!
快,宝贝,照张相,我手金字塔
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.
斯汀,你我回!
Justin, you get back here right now!
不,快停下!
No, stop!
-不,不!住他 !- 快回来!别爬了!
-No, no! Stop him!-Go back! Don't climb!
等等,等等。
Wait, wait.
等一下,别激动,小朋友
Hold on. Easy, little boy.
够了,快停下,小子!停在那。不!
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!
不!不!不掉下去了
No, no, no! There he goes.
斯汀!
Justin!   
我接了! 我接了!
I've got him! I've got him!
今晚从埃及传来让人气愤的消息
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
吉萨金字塔已经被人偷走
that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
取而代之的是个巨大的充气山寨版
and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
恐慌立刻传遍全球,各地政府和民众
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens
都在尽力保护他们珍爱的地标建筑
try to protect their beloved landmarks.
法部还是没有任何线索
Law enforcement still has no leads
每个人都在好奇,到底是哪个神偷大盗
leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains
会对这起十恶不赦的盗窃案负责?
is responsible for this heinous crime?
他的下一目又是?
And where will he strike next?
* 今天,今天很糟糕 *
* I'm having a bad, bad day *
* 是时候让我为所欲为 *
* It's about time that I get my way *
* 把眼前的一切都粉碎 *
* Steamrolling whatever I e *
冰冻射线!冰冻射线!冰冻射线!
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
* 今天我没有开心很多 *
* I'm having a bad, bad day *
* 你要太在意,我也无话可说 *
* If you take it personal, that's okay *
*看看吧,看这多么快活 *
* Watch, this is so fun to e *
*卑鄙的我 *
* Despicable me *
早上好 格!
Morning, Gru!   
How you doing?
蛋白质女孩
好 弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
的狗狗在我满院子里拉地雷
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,
我可不欢迎它哦
and I don't appreciate it.
真抱歉。你知道狗嘛。想去哪就去哪
Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.
它们死了就不会了
Unless they're dead.
我开玩笑呢!
I'm joking!
不过,也是事实。好了,好好养吧
Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.
,好的
Okay. Yeah.
* 把眼前的一切都粉碎*
财务部趣味名字* Steamrolling whatever I e *
*卑鄙的我*
* Despicable me *
*我今天没有开心很多*
* I'm having a bad, bad day *
*你要太在意,我也无话可说 *
* If you take it personal, that's okay *
*卑鄙的我*
* Despicable me *
这不是在跟我开玩笑嘛!
You've got to be pulling on my leg!
你好吗
Hello! 
卖饼
坐无虚席Cookies for sale.
走开,我不在家
Go away. I'm not home.
没有,你在家,我听见你说话了
Yes, you are. I heard you.
不,你没听见。这
No, you didn't. This
是录
is a recording.
-不,不是的。-是的,这是
-No, it isn't.      - Yes, it is.
听着,请留言,哔
Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
拜拜,录音
Goodbye, recorded message.
阿格蕾丝,快点啦
Agnes, come on.
尔!
Kyle!
你个破狗!不行!,不,不。坐,是我的松饼
Bad dog! No! No,   no. Sit. My   muffin.手工礼品
!
Gru!
法里博士
Dr Nefario.
我了解此刻心里的感受
I know how you must be feeling.
我,也经历了同样的沮丧
I, too, have encountered great disappointment,
但在我眼里,你一直都是最棒的
but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.
? 发生什事了?
What? What happened?
新闻都满天飞了!
It's all over the news!
有人了金字塔
Some fella just stole a pyramid.
据说他让别的神偷都
They're saying he makes all other villains look
相形见绌
lame.
全体集合!
Asmble the minions!
小子们,集合了
Minions, asmble!
好的,好的
Okay. Okay
对孩子的期望寄语嘿!
Hey!
看起来不错嘛,凯文!大家怎么样?很好吧?
Looking good, Kevin!  How is the family? Good?
那就好
All right.
我的比利小子在那儿!怎么样,拉里?
That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
你们好,各位!
Hello, everybody! 
好啦,很好!
Yeah, all right!
一下,安静!
Simmer down. Simmer down!
谢谢大家,好的
Thank you, okay.
我知道你们可能已经听
Now, I realize that you guys probably heard
有个大盗走了金字塔
about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
显然,这是一桩大案
Apparently, it's a big deal.
人们称之为世安徽教育厅奇案什么的
People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that.
但我烦了吗?不,我没有!
!But am I upt? No, I am not!
有一点
A little,
但是我这一年也收获颇
but we have had a pretty good year ourlves,
在我看来你们表现的也都不错
and you guys are all right in my book.
得了,没有加薪!
No, no rais!
你不会有加薪的
You're not going to get any rais.
做什么了?
What did we do?
看看, 我们偷了时代广场的大荧幕
Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!
!
Nice!
就是我的范儿
That's how I roll.
是吧,你们都喜这个看足球,?
Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?
但不止这个
But that's not all.
们偷了自由女神像
We stole the Statue of Liberty,
拉斯加斯那个小号的
the small one from Las Vegas.
至于埃菲尔塔更是无足挂齿! 也是维加斯的小版
And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.
好了,我打算冲浪的英文跟你们讲这个的
Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,
但我一直专注于一件大事!
but I have been working on something very big!
偷金字塔神马的,跟这件事比起来都是浮云!
Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
谢谢我的好朋友,奈法里奥博士的不懈努力
And thanks to the efforts of my good friend

本文发布于:2023-07-18 16:50:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1103432.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:小子   气愤   政府   神偷   院子   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图