生活大爆炸第三季剧本7

更新时间:2023-07-18 11:25:05 阅读: 评论:0

哇  谢尔顿  真不敢相信你居然自创了游戏
Wow, Sheldon, I cannot believe you made up your own game.
"研究实验室"可不仅仅是游戏
Oh, "Rearch Lab" is more than a game.
就像这标语写的  "物理虽然只存在于理论中
It's like the slogan says: "The physics is theoretical,
但其中的快乐却是实实在在的"
but the fun is real."
那我们现在肯定玩的不对
We must not be playing it right.
经典日本歌曲好  五
All right, five.
一  二  三  四  五
One, two, three, four, five.
喔  看呐
Oh, wow, look at that.
我的国防部科研资金再度下拨
My Department of Defen rearch grant is renewed.
掷得好
Oh! Great roll!
现在你可以拆了你的苏式回旋加速器
Now you can demolish your Soviet-style cyclotron
然后建造一个大型强子对撞机
and build the large Hadron Collider.
Yay.
洗碗过程
你玩这个很有天赋  佩妮
You're a natural at this, Penny.
作为首批第二版测试者  你们会在周日
And as the first beta testers, you two'll have quite the edge
与沃罗威茨和库萨帕里的对决上获得不小优势
when we play with Wolowitz and Koothrappali on Sunday.
天呐  谢尔顿
Oh, gee, Sheldon,
我不认为我们周日能来玩
I don't think we can play on Sunday.
为什么
Why not?
原因佩妮现在告诉你
Becau of the reasons that Penny will now tell you.
佩妮
Penny?
事实上  我要去机场接我的朋友贾斯汀
Actually, I have to pick up my friend Justin from the airport.
听到了吧  她必须去机场接她的朋友贾斯汀
There you go-- she has to pick up her friend Justin at the airport.
而且我玩不了因为我要和她一起去  对吗
And I can't play 'cau I'm going with her-- right?
对  如果你想的话
Um, yeah, if you want.
我是说  车子也许没有空间了
I mean, there may not be room.
他带了好多东西  比如吉他和放大器什么的
He's got a lot of stuff--like guitars
等等
Wait.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我朋友贾斯汀
My friend Justin.
注意力集中点  莱纳德
Pay attention, Leonard.
这是她周日不能来的原因
That's why she can't play on Sunday.
这个贾斯汀是谁
Who is this Justin?
-到你了  莱纳德  -我跟你提过他
- Your turn, Leonard.  - I told you about him.
-你没有  -掷骰子  莱纳德
- No, you didn't. - Roll the dice, Leonard.
有的  我一个来自奥马哈并玩吉他的朋友
{\c plays the guitar.
不论如何  他要来洛杉矶找些演奏的工作
Anyway, he's coming to L.A. looking for some ssion work,
所以我跟他说可以在我家的沙发上睡几个星期
so I told him he could just crash on my couch for a few weeks.
快点  莱纳德  如果你掷了六
Come on, Leonard--if you roll a six,
佩妮就会在核外泄中惨死
Penny dies horribly in a nuclear meltdown.
明白我为什么说乐趣是实实在在的了吗
See what I mean when I say the fun is real?
等等
Hang on.
某男要去睡你的沙发
Some guy is going to be sleeping on your couch?
他不是"某男"
He's not "some guy."
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
你说的"朋友"  是指"朋友般的朋友"
So by "friend," do you mean "friend friend,"
"同性恋朋友"还是
"gay friend," or "ex-boyfriend
"前男友兼现在你正柏拉图式暗恋
"who you're now platonic with
且有可能发生关系的朋友"
but still might have a thing for you friend"?
他肯定不是同性恋
Well, he's definitely not gay.
肯定不是同性恋的音乐人
Oh, ho-ho, a definitely not gay musician
睡在我女朋友的沙发上
婴儿奶粉排名10强
sleeping on my girlfriend's couch.
真开心
藁本的功效与作用Yippee.
好吧  我们很久之前是曾经拍拖过
Okay, we went out a little bit, a long time ago.
但绝对不是正在拍拖
But we were never like "going out."
不是为了表示我很有学问  但是上一次我查证
Okay, not to be pedantic, but last I checked
"曾经拍拖"实际上是"正在拍拖的"过去式
"went out" was in fact the past ten of "going out"--
并且地球人都知道这是"坦诚相见"的
泰国女神which I think we all know is a popular euphemism
委婉说法
for "saw each other naked."
干脆我来替你掷好了
I'll just roll for you.
你对贾斯汀跟我住有意见吗
Do you have a problem with Justin staying with me?
你当初是怎么想的
What was your first clue?
糟糕  工业事故
Uh-oh! Industrial accident.
告诉你  跟我说话的时候别把我当白痴
You know what? Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
我跟你说话时没把你当做白痴
I'm not talking to you like you're an idiot!
我是说这整件事很愚蠢
I'm saying the whole idea is idiotic!
"你一不小心直视氦氩激光
"You accidentally stare at a helium-argon lar.
暂停一轮并失去一只眼睛的视网膜"
Lo one turn and a retina."
北京两日游
难道你不是把我当白痴
How is that not talking to me like I'm an idiot?
那是我的朋友  我的沙发
It's my friend, it's my couch,
是我TM自己的生活
and it's my freakin' life!别处
也到你掷骰子了
It's also your roll.
没错  那是你的生活
You know what? It is your life.
你要是想让什么狗屁吉他手睡你的沙发上  随你
If you want to have some stupid guitarist stay on your couch, then fine!
那你干嘛不租几张
Why don't you just rent
双层床然后把黑眼豆豆请来
some bunk beds and invite The Black Eyed Peas?!
听着  如果我想邀请整个洛拉帕罗扎音乐节的
Hey, if I want to invite the entire lineup of Lollapalooza
阵容来我公寓睡觉  我绝对会的
to sleep in my apartment, I will,
而且这与你无关
and it's none of your business!
你在听自己都说了些什么吗
Are you listening to yourlf?
你知道你现在听起来是多么的小孩子气吗
Do you know how childish you sound right now?
哦  现在我变小孩子了
Oh, now I'm a child?
至少我再也不是白痴了
Well, at least I'm not an idiot anymore!
这两个词可不是互斥的
The two aren't mutually exclusive!
你真是个...
Oh, you are such a--
他这是TMD在干嘛呢
What the hell is he doing?!
燃料的热值他要把我们逼出去
He's drowning us out.

本文发布于:2023-07-18 11:25:05,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1103004.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:朋友   演奏   原因   存在   洛拉   起来
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图