一个人如何才能意识到潜意识?

更新时间:2023-07-18 04:47:24 阅读: 评论:0

一个人如何才能意识到潜意识?
展开全文
只有在否定的状态下,你才能观察;所以重要的是否定地对待你不知道的东西。
但是,否定地看待心理问题要困难得多,因为我们正处于折磨之中,我们陷入了自己的情感
万能表怎么用
困境,我们想要找到一条出路。因此,要发现潜意识,一个人必须首先非常清楚地自己看到这样一个事实,即一个人只有在一个空无的心中才能真正地看他不知道的东西。
当心处于否定的状态,一种空无的状态时,潜意识的揭示就发生了,也就是说,它是在没有解释的情况下观察。
18读作什么Questioner: Would you mind going into the problem of the unconscious?
我国四大地理区域
发问者:你介意进入潜意识的问题吗?
How can one be conscious of the unconscious?
一个人如何才能意识到潜意识?
How can one examine it, uncover it, roll it out?
怎么才能检查它,揭开它,铺开它?
Krishnamurti: Do you all e the problem?
克:你们都看到问题了吗?
You do not know the unconscious, you are not aware of it, so how are you going to uncover it?
你不知道潜意识,你不知道它,那么你要怎么去发现它呢?
How am I - who am so caught up in the daily activities and routine of the conscious mind - to look into the unconscious?
我--我如此沉迷于意识思维的日常活动和常规--如何去审视潜意识呢?
Now, e what you have already done by putting this question.
现在,通过提出这个问题来看看你已经做了什么。
柴犬好养吗You have created a contradiction.
你制造了一个矛盾。
Do you follow?
你跟上了吗?
I will explain what I mean.
张棪琰演员
我会解释我的意思。
What is the instrument with which you are going to look at the unconscious?
你要用什么工具来观察潜意识?
The only instrument you have is the conscious mind, the daily, operative mind that goes to the office, that has xual and other appetites, fears; and with that conscious mind you are going to look into the unconscious.
你唯一的工具是有意识的心,每天去办公室工作的心,它有性欲和其他欲望,恐惧;有了这个有意识的心,你就会看到潜意识。
But it is not possible to do that; and when you have found out that it is not possible, what happens?
但是这是不可能的;当你发现这是不可能的时候,会发生什么呢?
During so-called sleep, when the conscious brain is somewhat quiet, the unconscious intimates certain things through dreams, through symbols, and then the conscious mind on waking says, 'I have dreamt, and I must interpret my dreams'.
在所谓的睡眠期间,当有意识的心有些安静时,潜意识通过梦和符号来暗示某些事情,然后有意识心在醒来时说,“我做了梦,我必须解释我的梦”。
Becau it is so occupied during the day, the conscious mind can discover the content of the unconscious only through dreams.
人生的定义因为白天是如此忙碌,有意识的心只有通过梦才能发现无意识的内容。
Therefore the analyst gives tremendous importance to dreams.
因此,分析者对梦给予了极大的重视。
But just e the complications involved.
但只要看看涉及到的复杂情况就知道了。
Dreams need right interpretation, and to give the right interpretation the analyst must know the background of your consciousness, the whole of it, otherwi his interpretation will be wrong.
梦需要正确的解释,为了给出正确的解释,分析者必须知道你意识的背景,整个意识,否则他的解释将是错误的。
It may be Freudian, or Jungian, or reflect the opinions of some other authority, but it will not be right - and that is what generally happens, becau the analyst does not know your whole background, and he cannot know it.
它可能是弗洛伊德的,也可能是荣格的,或者反映了其他权威的观点,但它不会是正确的-这是通常发生的事情,因为分析师不知道你的整个背景,他也不可能知道。
And if you yourlf begin to analyze the unconscious, if you write down every dream and interpret it, then your interpretation will have to be extraordinarily free of the unconscious.
跨年祝福如果你自己开始分析潜意识,如果你写下每一个梦并解释它,那么你的解释就必须非常地不受潜意识的影响。
So you e the difficulty.
所以你可以看到困难。
I am going into the problem negatively, you understand?
我对这个问题持否定的看法,你明白吗?
This thing that you call the unconscious is unknown - unknown in the n that you are not acquainted with it, you do not know the content of it.
你们称之为潜意识的东西是未知的--未知的意思是你们不熟悉它,你们不知道它的内容。
So far, you do not know what it is.
到目前为止,你还不知道它是什么。
You have been trying to understand it with a mind that is trained to accumulate knowledge, and with that knowledge to look.
你一直试图用一种受过积累知识训练的头脑来理解它,并用这种知识去寻找。
But now you have discovered that this is not the way to fathom the unconscious, that is, through analysis.
但是现在你已经发现,这不是通过分析来理解潜意识的方法。
And when you say, 'Analysis is not the way', what has happened to your mind?
当你说“分析不是解决问题的方法”时,你的心发生了什么变化?
Do you follow?
你跟上了吗?
I wonder if this is clear.
我想知道这是不是很清楚。
When you say about anything, 'This is not the way', what is the state of your mind?
当你说任何事情“不是这样的”时,你的心境是什么?
Surely, it is in a state of negation.
当然,它是处于一种否定的状态。
杨幂演的电影Now, can you remain in that state?
现在,你还能保持那种状态吗?
It is only in the state of negation that you can obrve; so what is important is to approach negatively something which you do not know.
只有在否定的状态下,你才能观察;所以重要的是否定地对待你不知道的东西。
That is how inventions come about, is it not?
发明就是这样产生的,不是吗?
That is how the big rockets have been developed.

本文发布于:2023-07-18 04:47:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1102479.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:潜意识   知道   解释   否定   才能   问题   状态
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图