OZv欲望城市第六季第14集中英文字幕

更新时间:2023-07-17 15:40:26 阅读: 评论:0

“肉麻元素”
In autumn, New Yorkers treat every as if it could be their last.|在秋天纽约客尽情享受每一个好天气
契税纳税人I'll have another if you will. What do you say?|-如果可以的话我要再来一杯
You're a bad influence.|-你会把我带坏
I waited and waited.|-我等了好久
You said to meet you at the subway.|-你说过在地铁站会合
I was at the subway. I was at the foot of the stairs.|我在地铁站楼梯下面等你
You was at the subway? You was in the subway.|你在地铁站外面?你跑到地铁站里面了
You don't know how to 你连路都说不清楚
- That's gonna be us in 30 years. - Plea don't say that.|-那是30年后的我们 -拜托你别那么说
I'm kidding, that could never be us.|-开玩笑的,我们不会那样
That already was us, remember?|-我们已经那样了,记得吗?
But that was then.|但那是以前的事
So for the future, I don't want to become that.|未来我不想变成那样
I don't want you to worry about becoming that.|别担心你会变成那样
Okay, I won't.|我不会担心的
快速成长- Anything el we don't want? - Yeah. I don't want you paying for the beers. I'm rious.|我们还不喜欢哪些事呢?我不要你付啤酒钱我是认真的
Your turn.|-现在轮到你了
Okay.|-好吧
I don't want to become your mother.|-我不想当你的老妈子
That's a good one.|-说得好
I don't want to slack off like I ud to.|-我不要像以前那么懒
I don't want to be so moody. This is fun. I don't want to lo you again.|-我不要那么暴躁 -这真的很有趣 -我再也不想失去你
Even if I screw up all the other stuff, that's the one that matters.|即使我搞砸了别的事这是最重要的
京剧的魅力I don't want to lo you either.|我也不想失去你
Will you marry me?|你愿意娶我吗?
Are you rious?|你是认真的吗?
Yes.|对,
Will you?|你愿意吗?
Hell, yeah!|当然愿意
Some couples have to say their "I don't's"...|有些伴侣得说出他们不喜欢的事
before they can ever imagine saying their "I do's."|才能说出“我愿意”
Eighy blocks and a 在八十条街外的另一个世界
I was enjoying a different kind of happy hour. At Aleksandr Petrovsky's.|我在亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基家享受完全不同的快乐时光
That's pretty. What is that?|好美,那是什么曲子?
This little tune I have made up for you.|这是我帮你写的曲子
What?|什么?
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.|不可能那是真的
Which means woman with luminous, sparkling eyes.|意思是“有双明眸的女人”
That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard in my life.|这是我一辈子听过最老套的话
Ick.
I know. I can't even look at you all, I'm so embarrasd.|我知道,我根本不敢看你们我觉得很不好意思
It all sounds very old-world to me.|我觉得很古典脑白金老板
Very 18th century Russia.|就跟18世纪的俄国一样
And I live in New York City, circa now.|现在我住在纽约
I think it's romantic if someone offers me a at on the subway.|在地铁里有人让坐就很浪漫了
That is romantic.|那真的很浪漫
We are just starved for real romance, and that is the sad truth.|我们渴望真的浪漫那是个悲伤的事实
I'm not starved. Smith is in L.A. For 我才不渴望,史密斯在洛杉矶
and he calls me every night before he goes to sleep.|他每晚打电话给我
Phone x doesn't count.|-电话性爱不算数
I'm drinking a glass of wine while we do it.|-我会边做边喝酒
I want to hear more about the romance. What el did he do?|我想多听些浪漫故事他还做了什么?
There was one more thing.|还有一件事
But if I tell you, it'll be the "Ick" heard around the world.|但如果我告诉你们那会成为全世界最老套的事
It will not.|才不会
军旅小说You know the song he wrote for me?|-他帮我写了一首曲子
Yeah, ick.|-对,恶心
It had a name.|它有个名字
The woman with “有双明眸的…”
Sparkle.|“女人”
有wifi信号却不能上网- What's French for "Ick"? - "Eek."|法文的恶心要怎么说?
美人鱼化石And I swear, while he was playing it, I floated up out of 他弹琴时我的灵魂出窍俯瞰着自己
and I was on the ceiling, looking down at mylf, thinking: "Come on."|心想“少来了”
He was just expressing genuine emotion in an old-fashioned way.|他用古老的方式表达自己的情感
But it's not genuine, it's pure show.|那一点都不动人,只是在表演
I can't stand all that artificial hoo-hah.|我受不了做作的行为
That's why I propod to Steve over $3 beers.|所以我用一杯三块的啤酒跟史蒂夫求婚
You propod?|-你跟他求婚?
You propod marriage?|-你要他娶你?
Okay. Everybody, stop.|大伙们,别说了
It's not a big deal, I am I'm not doing the big circus wedding.|那不是什么大事我没有订婚我不希望有铺张的婚礼
There will be no white dress or bridesmaids, or pod pictures.|我不要婚纱、伴娘跟婚纱照
I hate all that shit.|我讨厌那些东西
That's your choice. Every bride has to find her own style.|那是你的选择每个新娘的风格都不一样
When is it gonna be?|婚期是什么时候?
As soon as I find some place that doesn't make me hurl.|我得先找到不会让我破口大骂的地方
It's just going to be a simple, nothing thing. I don't even care about the wedding. I just want to be with Steve.|我甚至不在乎婚礼我只想跟史蒂夫在一起
This is exactly what I don't want.|-我就是不要你们这样
No tears.|-别哭了
Oh, my God.|-我的天啊
I can't believe it.|-我不敢相信
That's it, you're all freaking me out.|-你们吓坏我了
Samantha, I expected more from you.|莎曼珊,我以为你不会这样
He just felt inspired to write her 他得到灵感为她写了一首歌and then he played it for her.|还弹给她听
Isn't that the most romantic thing you've ever heard?|-那真的很浪漫吧?
员工关怀方案暖心方案
Not bad. I ud to play clarinet when I was little. This is so good, you have to have some.|-还不错 -我小时候会吹竖笛 -好好吃,来一口吧
Doesn't that taste like real butter pecan?|吃起来很像真的奶油山核桃吧?If that's what we're playing, sure.|如果我们得这么玩好吧,
I can pretend this whipped flavored air is the real thing.|我可以假装它是真的真好吃
It's like something out of a Victorian novel. People just don't do tho things anymore.|那像是维多利亚时代的小说现在的人不会再那么做
I can be romantic, too, you know.|-我也可以很浪漫
Honey, I know you can.|-甜心,我知道你可以
I think it's romantic that you walk me to Tasti D-Lite every night.|你陪我走到吃吃看餐厅就已经够浪漫了
Don't humor me.|别逗我笑,
I know how to do romance right. It's not just for foo-foo foreigners. In fact, I am gonna take you out for a real romantic night on the town.|我知道什么是浪漫不是只有外国人才会那么做事实上我要带你到城里度过一个浪漫夜晚
Wining and dining, baby.|-我们要享受美酒佳肴

本文发布于:2023-07-17 15:40:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1101569.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:说出   享受   小说   不会   灵魂   成为
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图