当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happiness 中英文剧本小萝卜泡菜
Time to get up, man. 该起床了
-All right, Dad. -Come on. - 好的,老爸 - 快点
Should be here soon. 马上来了
-I think I should make a list. -What do mean? - 我想我该列个表 - 干嘛?
-For your birthday gifts? -Yeah. - 想要的生日礼物? - 对呀
You know you're only getting a couple of things, right? 你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?
Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choo better. 知道啊,我只想列出来看看 研究一下,好好选选
Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. 哦,很聪明,那就列吧
Can you spell everything you're thinking of? 想要的礼物你都会写吗?
-I think so. -All right. That's good. - 应该吧 - 哦,很好
-How you doing in here, man? -Okay. - 小伙子,你还好吧? - 还好
Can we go to the park today, after? 我们今天能去公园吗... 在上完幼儿园后?
No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll e. 呃...我还得去奥克兰 或许...再说吧
Give me a kiss. 亲亲
I'll talk to you later. 晚点再说
Excu me. 借过
Oh, 对不起...呃...
...when is somebody gonna clean this off? 什么时候会找人清洗一下? 我不会说英文...
And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. 我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了
It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an l. 这里写成了辛苦的“辛”
我不是说过,我不会说英文...
I'm Chris Gardner. <i>我是克里斯·迦纳</i>
I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了
And I made up my mind as a <i>我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子</i>
...that when I 师生情作文开头
...my children were gonna know who their father was. <i>我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁
This is part of my life story. <i>这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分</i>
This part is called "Riding the Bus. " <i>这部分叫做...“搭公车”</i>
[旧金山,1981年]
What's that? 那是什么?
It's a time machine, isn't it? 是架时光机,对吧?
Seems like a time machine. 看起来是时光机
That ems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?
<i>这仪器...</i>
...this machine on my lap-- <i>我膝盖上的这台仪器...</i>
This guy, he has a time machine. 这伙计,他有架时光机
记叙文650字He travels in the past with this 他...他...他...用时光机穿梭到过去
--it is not a time machine. <i>这不是...时光机</i>
It's a portable bone-density scanner. <i>而是,手提式骨质密度扫描仪</i>
A medical device I ll for a living. <i>是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活</i>
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. 谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推介这仪器
-I appreciate it. -We just don't need it, Chris. - 我不胜感激 - 我们真的不需要,克里斯 吉他弹法
It's unnecessary and expensive. 没多大用处而且还很贵
德里奥-Well, maybe next-- -Thank you. - 哦,或许下次... - 谢谢
It gave a slightly denr picture than an x-ray for twice the money.
<i>它比X光机显像更精确一点点 但却贵了一倍</i>
药英语怎么读
-Hey. -Hey, baby. - 嘿 - 嘿,宝贝
-What happened? -No, nothing. - 怎么啦? - 没...没事儿
Look, I can't get Christopher today. 只是...我今天不能去接儿子
Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7. 你得去,我七点还要上班
I know. I have got to go to Oakland. 我知道,但我一定要去奥克兰
So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him,
所以我得先接他回家,做饭,给他洗澡...
...get him in bed, and be back here by 7? 哄他睡觉,然后七点前回到这儿?
-Yes. -And we got the tax-bill notice today. - 对 - 今天收到了税单 耶苏
-What are you gonna do about that? -Look, this is what we gotta do.
- 你说怎么办? - 听着,就这么办
You e that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it?
<i>看到那车了吗? 那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车</i>
That's mine. <i>那是我的车</i>
There's no parking near hospitals. <i>医院附近不准停车</i>
That's what happens when you're always in a rush. <i>赶时间的结果就是这样</i>
Thanks anyway. Very much. 还是非常谢谢你
-Maybe next quarter. -It's possible. - 或许下个季度 - 可能哦
I needed to ll at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare.
<i>我每个月至少得卖两台 才够付房租和幼儿园费</i>
I'd have to ll <i>还得再卖一台...</i>
...to pay off all of tho tickets under my windshield wiper. <i>才够付车窗上的那些罚单</i>
The <i>问题是...</i>
...I haven't sold any for a while. <i>我很久没卖出一台了</i>
儿童鼻塞吃什么药
Since when do you not like macaroni and chee? 你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的?
Since birth? 从...我出生开始?
-What's that? -What? - 这是什么? - 呃?
-What is this? -It's a gift for Christopher. - 这是什么东西? - 克里斯托弗的礼物
-From who? -Cynthia from work. - 谁给的? - 我同事欣西雅
It's for adults. Chris can't u it. She didn't know. 她不知道这是给大人玩的,克里斯托弗还小
What are you suppod to do with it? 要怎么玩?
Make every side the same color. 把每一面都弄成同一颜色
Did you pay the taxes? 你付税了吗?
No, I'm gonna have to file an extension. 没,我要申请延后缴
-You already filed an extension. -Yeah, well, I gotta file another one. - 你已经申请过延期了 - 是,我还要再延期一次
That's-- It's $650. I'll have it in the next month. 一共是640美元,我下个月就有了