订票
1.我要一个靠窗的座位。
I'd like to have a at by the window.
2.我要坐在飞机前部。
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
3.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
柏是多音字吗I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
4.我要退这张票。
I'd like a refund on this ticket.
5. 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
Would you plea make my rervation to Chicago for tomorrow?
藏红花补肾吗6.去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?
7.请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
Can I have a cond-class one way ticket to Chicago, plea?
8.我想把这张票换成头等车。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class牛肉片怎么做好吃
9.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I'd like to rerve a sleeper to Chicago
行李托运
1.这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
2.我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check the three pieces.
3.我一共三件行李超重吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
4.我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
May all my luggage be weighed?
5.这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
刘胄
Carry this over-weight bag by mylf.
行李遗失
1.我找不到我的行李。
I can’t find my baggage.
2.这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.
3.是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you plea check it urgently?
4.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Plea deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.
5.若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?
How can you help me if you can’t find my
baggage today?
乘机
1.我的座位在哪里? Where is my at?
2.我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can l put my baggage here ?
3.是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my at, plea?
4.我是否可将座位向后倾?(向后座的乘客说) May l recline my at?
5.机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
6.请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, plea?
7.这班班机会准时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
8.我担心能否赶上转机班机。
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
9.请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?多情总被无情伤
10.我想要确认我预订的机位。
I’d like to reconfirm my plane rervation plea.
11.盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
12.你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chine newspapers?
苏轼的水调歌头出入境填表
1. 姓 family name
2.名 first (given) Name
3.性别 gender
4.国籍 nationality ,country of citizenship
5.护照号 passport No.
6.原住地 country of origin
7.前往目的地国 destination country
8.登机城市 city where you boarded
9.签证签发地 city where visa was issued
10.签发日期 date issue
11.偕行人数 accompanying numben
12.职业 occupation
13.专业技术人员 professionals &technical
曹丕
14.行政管理人员 legislators &administrators
15.办事员 clerk
曾巩的代表作16.商业人员 commerce (Business People)
工作人员常用询问
1. 你住哪儿?
Where are you staying?
2.你来干什么?
What's the purpo of your visit?
3.你买回程票了吗?
Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?
4.你来玩儿几天?
How long will you be staying in the United
States?
兑换外币
1.我想把全部汇款换成美元。
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars
2.我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like some coins for this note.