BEC商务英语100句

更新时间:2023-07-16 09:28:33 阅读: 评论:0

 1. It's a long time since I had the pleasure of eing you……
  我们很久不见了。
  2. You must be tired from the long flight. Plea take a rest today.
  长时间地搭乘飞机您⼀定累了,今天就请好好休息吧……
  3. Since it is hot today, I'm sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.
  既然天⽓这么热,我觉得结束⼯作后喝⼀杯啤酒将会特别爽快。
  4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.
  没有⼀样事情能够像⾜球那样让我⼊迷。
新生儿混合喂养
  5. I must admit I don't take a great deal of interest in cooking.
  我得承认,我的承认我对烹调⼀点不感兴趣。
  6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
  休息⽇到郊外⾛⾛看看不失为⼀个好⽅法。
  7. What sort of work do you do at X?
  您担任什么职务?
  8. It's really very kind of you to come to e me off.
  您能来送⾏真是太好了。
  9. I'll be looking forward to our next meeting.
  我期待我们下⼀次的会⾯。
  10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.  谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。
  11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
  能否给我⼀份有规格说明的价⽬单呢?
  12. The price depends on quantity.
  价格依数量⽽定。
  13. Can you offer a quantity discount?
  ⼤量采购有折扣吗?
  14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?
  如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?
  15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.
  若是惠于⼤量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。
  16. I can't say offhand exactly how much.
  我不能⽴即告诉您多少钱。
  17. Raw material prices have rin, so we can't ll our product at that price.
  原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。
  18. We're lling at cost already.
  我们已经是按成本价卖了。
  19. To start business, I'll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.
  为了做成⽣意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3.5%的降价。
  20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.
  这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。
  21. This price is F.O.B. New York.
  这是纽约离岸价。
  22. Can we meet each other halfway?
  我们能折中⼀下吗?
  23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.
  我们急于了解你⽅关于⽀付佣⾦的惯例。
  24. In that ca we may consider giving you a 8% commission.
  如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣⾦。
  25. Don't deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.
  不要从货物的价值中扣除佣⾦。
  26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.
  我建议在你⽅第⼀次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.
  27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.
  如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很⼤帮助。
  28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?
  仍然沿⽤我们以前的付款⽅式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信⽤证怎么样?
  29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.
  由于我们需要向设备的⽣产⼚家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你⽅开具即期付款信⽤证。
  30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?
  ⾸批货可不可以押三个⽉再收款?
  31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.
  我们通常只接受不可撤销的信⽤证,凭装运单据付款。
  32. Traveler's check need countersigning.
  旅⾏⽀票要复签。
  33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.
  外观引⼈注⽬的包装肯定⼤⼤有利于促销。
  34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can't be spoiled by dampness or rain.
  每个纸箱都有内衬防⽔纸,因⽽不会被潮湿和⾬⽔侵蚀。
  35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?
  我认为内包装还⾏。那么外包装怎么样?
  36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cas from vibration and jarring.
  坚固的⽊箱和箱内严密的填充可防⽌⽊箱受震、开裂。
b2b平台营销  37. We want deliveries on time, not excus
  我们需要的是按时交货,⽽不是借⼝。
  38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vesl had an accident.
  对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。
  39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?
  你们收到前⼀批货的提货单了没有?
  40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?
  你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你⽅对什么风险进⾏投保?金钱英文
  41. Another thing, you'll plea cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general claus of marine insurance,won‘t you?
  另外,请你⽅保⽔渍险和战争险,⾏吗?这些是海运保险的⼀般条款。
  42. Another thing, I'd like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.
  另外,我希望按这⽪货发票⾦额的130%来投保。
  43. Therefore I regret very much we can't bear you to file a claim on us.
  因此,我⾮常抱歉我们不能接受你⽅的索赔。
  44. We're filing a claim with our insurance company.
  我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。
  45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.
  草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。
  46. I'm afraid you can‘t get a refund, but you can pick and choo still you find the most satisfying goods.
  很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。
  47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.
  给我收据核对⼀下。
  48. I'd like to show you to e our showroom. Plea look at our display products.
  我带您到展⽰中⼼观看我们的产品。
  49. Do you have any printed material on this product?上台演讲
1791年
  由关于这种产品的说明书吗?
  50. I'm sorry we can‘t give this as a sample but we'll make a sample discount of twenty percent.
  很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打⼋折出售。
  51. You'll understand our products better if you visit the plant.
  看看⼯⼚,你就会⽐较了解我们的产品。
  52. We check each component before we install it.
  每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。
  53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.
  不良率不到2%.
  54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.
  我们⼀直⽤⼼于提⾼质量上。
  55. We have some questions about after-sale rvices.
  我们对售后服务有⼏点疑问。
  56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.  重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。
  57. I'd like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.
  我想谈谈有关代理权⼀事的合同。
  58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?
  你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?
  59. I'm thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.
  我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳⼤利亚的代理。
  60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.  今后,我想每⽉收到你⼀份详细的现时市场⾏情报告。
  61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers' ne
ed.
  我们在销售类似你们的产品⽅⾯很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。
  62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.
  我们与我国所有的主要进⼝商、批发商有着密切的联系。
  63. You are driving a hard bargain.
  你固执⼰见,不肯让步。
  64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are ud together.
  ⼀般情况下,在⼴告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体⼀起使⽤。
  65. We should get to know who are the audience for the lected advertising media.
老人脸浮肿是什么原因引起的  我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的⼴告媒介哪些⼈是真正的听众。
  66. We approach the retailers directly, without any middleman.
  我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间⼈。
  67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your rvice charges will be.
  在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费⽤。
  68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?
  我最关⼼的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?
  69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?
  您想给史密斯先⽣留个⼝信吗?
  70. I'm sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?
  抱歉,史密斯先⽣正在接另⼀个电话。
  71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I'll tell him to call you back when he is free.
  那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。
库氏呼吸
  72. I'll get in touch with him and call you back later.
  我会与他联系,过⼀会⼉给您回电话。
  71.He is not available now.
  她现在不在。
  72. Plea tell me how to format a floppy disk. I u Windows 98.
  请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使⽤的是视窗98操作系统。
  73.If you install more memory, you can u it fairly well.
  如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以⽤。
  74.E-mail ems to have reformed the organization of companies.
  电⼦邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。
  75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one
  thousand.
  ⾃⼀星期前我们有了⾃⼰的页以来,上去浏览的⼈数已经超过1000⼈了。
  76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication.
  互联和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。
  77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increa more and more.
  为了从事SOHO⽽辞去在公司的⼯作的⼈数应该会越来越多。
  78. We have pleasure innding you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.
  所寄我⽅⽬录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。
  79. We have large quantity of …。 in stock.
  我⽅可⼤量供应……现货。
  80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and
  transferable L/C without recour for the full amount.
  付款⽅式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、⽆权追索的全部⾦额即期信⽤证⽀付。
  81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days' sight.
  我⽅不能接受见票30天后信⽤证⽅式付款。
学年英语  82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.
  所定货物的品质必须与我⽅样品完全⼀致。
  83.I made a rervation. This is the confirmation slip.
  我预定了,这是预定确认书。
  84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?
  单⼈间包括早餐在内收费是多少?
  85. Could I pay with traveler's checks?

本文发布于:2023-07-16 09:28:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1099343.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

上一篇:航空英语习题
标签:产品   接受   公司
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图