官方用语(代表)

更新时间:2023-07-14 08:53:14 阅读: 评论:0

代表用语
2 点名 Roll Call
The Chair: Now the rapporteur will do the roll call. All delegates plea rai your placard and say ‘prent’ when your nation’s name is called.
主席:下面进行点名。被点到国家名的代表请举牌并答

The Rapporteur: Afghanistan.
Delegate of Afghanistan: Prent.
The Rapporteur: Afghanistan is prent.
主席助理:阿富汗。
阿富汗代表: 到。
主席助理:阿富汗代表到场。

*点名结束之后,主席助理需要申明出席代表数目,是否符合召开会议的要求,简单多数、三分之二多数、百分之二十的代表数。并重申迟到的国家需要向主席团提交意向条,并随时更
新相应代表数。


4 确定发言名单 Setting Speakers List
The Chair: The Chair now will open the speakers’ list. All tho delegates wishing to speak plea rai your placard. (Calling the names of the countries) Thank you. If there are any other delegates wish to speak, plea nd a page to the chair and chair will add your country’s name at the bottom of the speakers’ list. And each delegate will have 2 minutes to address the body, and the chair will remind you of time with gavel when there’s 30 conds left. Honorable delegate from…, you have 2 min to address the body.
主席:下面将产生发言名单。希望发言的代表请举牌。谢谢。如果还有国家代表希望发言,请传意向条给主席,主席助理会把国家名添加在发言名单的最后。每位代表将有2分钟的发言时间,在还剩30秒的时候主席会敲桌提醒。尊敬的__国代表,您有2分钟的发言时间。
  *注意点国家名时注意速度,以便主席助理记录。


5 发言以及让渡时间 Speeches and Yield
5.1让渡时间
让渡给主席
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. You have 40 conds left. Would you like to yield your time?
主席:谢谢_国代表,您还有40s的发言时间。请问是否愿意让渡发言时间?
Delegate: I would like to yield my time to chair.
代表:让渡给主席。
The Chair: Thank you.
主席:谢谢。

让渡给代表
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. You have 30 conds left. Would you like to yield your time?
主席:谢谢_国代表,您还有长平县30s的发言时间。请问是否愿意让渡发言时间?
Delegate: I would like to yield my time to India.
代表:让渡给印度代表。
The Chair: Thank you. Delegate of India, now you have 30 conds.
主席:谢谢。印度代表,现在您有30s的发言时间。

让渡给问题
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. You have 40 conds left. Would you like to yield your time?
主席:谢谢_国代表,您还有40s的发言时间。请问是否愿意让渡发言时间?
Delegate: I would like to yield my time to question.
代表:让渡给问题。
The Chair: Thank you. All tho delegates who want to ask questions to_, plea rai your placards.
主席:谢谢。下面代表们可就_国代表发言提问,希望提问的代表请举牌。_国代表。


The Chair: Thank you, dear delegate. Your time is up.
主席:谢谢__国代表,您的发言时间结束。

5.2 动议和问题 Motions and Points
未见问题或动议
The Chair: Are there any points or motions of the floor? See none. We’ll go on the speakers’ list. Honorable delegate from …, you have 2 min to address the body.
主席:请问场下有无问题或动议?未见问题或动议。下面继续进行发言。尊敬的__国代表,您有2分钟的发言时间。

问题
The Chair: Are there any points or motions of the floor?
主席:请问场下有无问题或动议?
Delegate of Israel: Point.
以色列代表:问题。
The Chair: Delegate of Israel, to what point do you ri?
主席:以色列代表有何问题?
¨ 个人特权问题
Delegate of Israel: Point of personal privilege. Israel feels a little bit hot, should we have opened the window?
以色列代表:个人特权问题。以色列代表觉得有些热,可否开窗?
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. We are now nding our conference staff to open the window.
主席:我们现在让工作人员开窗。
¨ 程序性问题
Delegate of Pakistan: Point of order. Pakistan hasn’t been added to the speakers list.
巴基斯坦代表:程序性问题。巴基斯坦未被列入发言名单。
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. The rapportuer will add Pakistan to the speakers list.
主席:抱歉。主席助理将把巴基斯坦列入发言名单。
¨ 咨询性问题
干煸排骨Delegate of Congo: Point of inquiry. Congo wants to make sure how many votes we need to pass a motion to suspend the meeting?
刚果代表:咨询性问题。刚果代表想知道动议赞成中断会议需要多少代表投票通过?
The Chair: Thank you, delegate. We need a simple majority.
主席:需要简单多数通过。

动议寒水
The Chair: Are there any points or motions of the floor?
主席:请问场下有无问题或动议?
Delegate of China: Motion.
中国代表:动议。

¨ 动议更改发言时间
The Chair: Delegate of China, to what point do you ri?
主席:中国代表有何动议?
Delegate of China: China motion to t the speaking time to 1 minute.
中国代表:中国动议将发言时间缩短为1分钟。学习手抄报内容
The Chair: Thank you. Now there’s a motion on the floor to t the speaking time to 1 minute. Is there a cond? Thank you. We now have to vote. All tho delegates in favor of this motion plea rai your placards. All tho oppo plea rai your placards. Thank you. With 5 in favor and 13 oppo, this motion failed.
主席:谢谢。现在中国代表动议将发言时间缩短为1分钟。请问场下有无赞同?下面我们进行投票。赞成此动议的代表请举牌。反对此动议的代表请举牌。谢谢。5票赞成,13票反对,此动议未通过。
The Chair: Delegate of China, to what point do you ri?
主席:中国代表有何动议?
Delegate of China: China motion for an unmoderated caucus for 5minutes.
中国代表:中国动议进行5分钟的自由磋商
The Chair: Thank you. Now there’s a motion on the floor for an unmoderated caucus for 5
minutes. Is there a cond? Thank you. Is there opposition? Thank you. We now have to vote. All tho delegates in favor of this motion plea rai your placards. All tho oppo plea rai your placards. Thank you. With 13 in favor and 5 oppo, this motion pasd. We are now in an unmoderated caucus.
主席:谢谢。现在中国代表动议进行5分钟的自由磋商。请问场下有无赞同?谢谢。下面进行投票。赞成此动议的代表请举牌。反对此动议的代表请举牌。谢谢。13票赞成,5票反对,此动议通过。我们现在进行5分钟的自由磋商。
The Chair: Delegates, you still have 1 minute.
主席:各位代表,你们还有1分钟的时间。
The Chair: All delegates, plea be ated!
主席:代表们请就座。

¨ 动议有主持核心磋商
The Chair: Delegate of China, to what point do you ri?
主席:中国代表有何动议?
Delegate of China: China motion for a moderated caucus for 5minutes on the topic of Security Council reform and each delegate has 30 conds’ speaking time.
中国代表:中国动议就安理会改革进行5分钟有主持核心磋商。每位代表有30秒的发言时间。
The Chair: Thank you. Now there’s a motion on the floor for a moderated caucus for 5minutes on the topic of Security Council reform and each delegate has 30 conds’ speaking time. Is there a cond? Thank you. We now have to vote. All tho delegates in favor of this motion plea rai your placards. All tho oppo plea rai your placards. Thank you. With 13 in favor and 5 oppo, this motion pasd. All tho delegates wish to speak plea rai your placard. Sudan. Now you have 30 conds.
主席:谢谢。现在场下有一动议就安理会改革进行5分钟有主持核心磋商。每位代表有30秒的发言时间。请问场下有无赞同?谢谢。下面进行投票。赞成此动议的代表请举牌。反对此动议的代表请举牌。谢谢。13票赞成,5票反对,此动议通过。下面请希望发言的代表举牌。苏丹,现在你有30秒的发言时间。
The Chair: The Chair would like to ask a last delegate to speak.
主席:主席将请最后一位代表发言。
The Chair: Since we just have 20 conds left. We won’t have another delegate. And now we are going back to our speakers’ list.
主席:因为有主持核心磋商只剩20秒。我们现在回到发言名单。

¨ 主席建议动议
The Chair: The Chair now would like to encourage an unmoderated caucus for 5 minutes since…Are there any points or motions on the floor?
主席:鉴于主席现在建议代表进行5分钟自由磋商。请问场下有无问题或动议?

*No “I think” or “in my opinion”,发言正式化。
*发起动议进入有主持核心磋商的国家在磋商阶段往往具有发言优先权。
*如果有主持核心磋商的标题较长则应该作相应记录。
*动议的唱票阶段主席助理协助主席数票。
*主席可以一次点几个代表提出动议,决定就某个动议进行投票。同时主席可以建议代表动
议。
*怎么样炖羊肉优先回答问题。
*程序性问题可以打断代表的发言。(例如:代表发言超时)
*程序性问题的投票需要所有代表进行表决。

6.工作文件和决议草案的提交
The Chair: The chair would like to encourage the delegates to submit your working papers to the director now.
主席:主席希望代表现在能向会议指导提交工作文件
The Chair: The chair would like to e draft resolution submitted to the director now.
主席:主席希望代表现在能向会议指导提交决议草案
The Chair: Now we have working paper/ draft resolution1.1 submitted by China printed for every delegate, now are there any points or motions on the floor?
主席:中国代表提交了工作文件/决议草案1.1,现已印发给了各位代表。请问场下有无问题或动议?
China: Motion to introduce working paper 1.1.
中国:中国动议介绍工作文件1.1
The Chair: China motions to introduce working paper 1.1.Is there a cond? Thank you. We now have to vote. All tho delegates in favor of this motion plea rai your placards .Thank you. All tho oppo plea rai your placards. Thank you. With 13 in favor and 5 oppo, this motion pasd. _, now you have 3 minutes to introduce working paper 1.1.
主席:中国动议介绍工作文件1.1。请问场下有无赞成?谢谢。现在我们进行投票。赞成此动议的代表请举牌。反对此动议的代表请举牌。谢谢。13票赞成,5票反对。此动议通过。_班长管纪律小窍门国代表,现在你有3分钟的时间介绍工作文件1.1
__: Thank you Chair. Introduction.
_代表:介绍工作文件。
The Chair: Now all delegates could ask 3 questions on the grammar of the working paper. All tho delegates with questions plea rai your placards.
主席:现在各位代表可就该工作文件的语法方面提出3个问题。希望提问的代表请举牌。


*工作文件和决议草案的介绍时间为3分钟。
*主席要提醒代表一旦决议草案被提交,正式辩论围绕决议草案展开,而非之前设定的议题。
*关于工作文件、决议草案的提问只限于语法、用词以及模糊不清的概念,而不可针对决议草案的内容。
*介绍决议草案仅限于行动性条款。

7.修正案
71友好修正案
 The Chair:
The Director: We now have a friendly amendment submitted by Cuba and it will be spontaneously added to the draft resolution 1.1.1 as a clau No.4.
会议指导:现在古巴代表提交了友好修正案,内容如下(介绍)。该友好修正案将被引入到决议草案作为第四款。


*会议指导需要介绍友好修正案的内容。
  *主席助理会把友好修正案打到屏幕上。

72教育目标非友好修正案
The Director: By this moment, we have an unfriendly amendment 1.1.1 submitted by Sudan and with the signatories from China, Egypt, South Africa and UK.
会议指导:现在苏丹提交了一份非友好修正案1.1.1,内容如下(介绍)。该修正案得到了中国、埃及、南非和英国的附议。
The Chair: We now have to vote. For the first clau of amendment 1.1.1, all tho delegates  
in favor of this clau, plea rai your placards. Thank you. With 9 delegates in favor of this  
clau, it won’t be added to the draft resolution. … So the amendment submitted by Sudan
will not be added to the draft resolution.
主席:现在对修正案1.1.1进行投票。支持该修正案的第一款的代表请举牌。谢谢。9票赞成,该条款不会被加入决议草案。毕节地震……所以苏丹提交的修正案1.1.1不会被加入修正案。

*非友好修正案不需要代表动议介绍。

8. 结束辩论以及投票
The Chair: Are there any points or motions of the floor?
主席:请问场下有无问题或动议?
Delegate of China: Motion.
中国代表:动议。
The Chair: Delegate of China, to what point do you ri?
主席:中国代表有何动议?
Delegate of China: China motion to clo the debate.
中国代表:中国动议结束辩论。
The Chair: There’s a motion on the floor to clo the debate and go directly to vote for the draft resolution. We need two delegates to speak for this motion and two against it. Tho delegates wishing to clo this debate plea rai your placards.
主席:中国代表动议结束辩论。下面请两位赞成此动议的代表和两位反对此动议的代表发言。希望结束辩论的代表请举牌。
The Chair: __, now you have 1 min.
主席:__国代表,现在您有1分钟发言时间。
The Chair : We now have to vote. All tho delegates wishing to clo the debate plea rai your placards. Tho oppo plea rai your placards. With 14 in favor and 4 oppo, this motion pasdthe debate is clod. Now the Chair would like to introduce the Rappotuer to hold the role call vote.
主席:现在我们开始投票。希望结束辩论的代表请举牌。希望继续辩论的代表请举牌。14票赞成,4票反对,现在结束辩论。现在由主席助理来主持进行针对决议草案的唱名表决。

The Rappoteur: Now we will vote for draft resolution1.1. Plea answer “yes”, “no” or “ab
stain” when your country’s name is called. Australia, Australia votes “yes”…
主席助理:先对决议草案1.1进行唱名表决。请被点到的代表答赞成反对弃权。澳大利亚,澳大利亚赞成……
The Chair: With … delegates in favor of this draft resolution, … abstain and … delegate oppod. This draft resolution failed/pasd.
主席:票赞成,票弃权,票反对,该决议草案未能通过/通过。

*主席应该提示代表哪些投票需要2/3多数。

本文发布于:2023-07-14 08:53:14,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1095867.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:代表   动议   主席
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图