The Talented Mr. Ripley《天才瑞普利》电影完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-14 04:17:55 阅读: 评论:0

天才瑞普利
"如果我能让时光倒流
"lf I could just go back.
如果我能将一切抹去
If I could rub everything out,
先从我自己自己开始
starting with mylf.
从借外套那件事开始"
Starting with borrowing a jacket."
♪转瞬即逝的乐土♪
♪Oh, such fleeting paradi♪
♪天真无邪的愉悦♪
沙虫的功效与营养价值♪Such innocent delight♪
♪去爱♪
♪To love♪
♪被爱♪
♪Be loved♪
♪摇篮曲♪
♪A lullaby♪
♪随即静默...♪
♪♪
弗兰西丝  唱得真好
Frances, that was lovely.
你们太宽仁了  谢谢
You're so kind, thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
精彩绝伦  精彩绝伦  太享受了
Marvellous, marvellous. Most enjoyable.
我是赫伯特·格林里夫  这是我妻子艾米莉
Herbert Greenleaf. My wife, Emily.
谢谢  我叫汤姆·瑞普利
Thank you. Tom Ripley.
-幸会  -你是普林斯顿大学毕业的
- How do you do? - You were at Princeton.
那你很可能认识我们的儿子  迪克·格林里夫
Most likely you'll know our son, Dick. Dickie Greenleaf.
-我不禁注意到了你的外套  -是的
- I couldn't help noticing your jacket. - Yes.
56级的
Class of '56.
迪克怎么样
How is Dickie?
我们很高兴能认识你
We've enjoyed meeting you.
我真的希望你能经常过来看看我们
I do hope that you'll come out and e us.
-谢谢  您真是太好了  -欢迎你们都过来
- Thank you. That's very kind. - Both of you.
螳螂卵-赫伯特  -是的  是的  我也很希望如此
- Herbert? - Yes, yes. I very much hope so.
当然  迪克眼中的音乐只有爵士乐
Of cour, Dickie's idea of music is jazz.
-天呐  -他有一支萨克斯
- Oh, dear. - He has a saxophone.
在我听来  爵士乐就是噪音
To my ear, jazz is just noi.
就是一种粗野的噪音
Just an insolent noi.
-很高兴能认识您  -彼此彼此
- Very nice to meet you. - And you.
-我们在船厂见  -乐意之至
- We'll e you at the shipyard. - I hope to.
-好的  -好的
- Good. - Okay.
我得赶紧走了  我已经迟到太久了
面试官问题
I have to run, I'm very late!
-你弹得很棒  -你唱得好极了
- Ah, you were great! - You were great.
可爱的一对  不是吗
Darling couple, aren't they?
是啊  相当杰出的年轻人
Yes, they are. Exceptional young man.
-非常感谢你的外套  -谢谢你代我演奏
- Thanks a lot for the jacket. - Thanks for filling in for me.
照顾好你的手腕  再见  弗兰
Take care of that wrist. Bye, Fran.
相信我  在IBM公司拆分前  赶快买入它的股票
Believe me. Buy IBM now, before it splits.
-你会大赚一笔的  -真的吗
- You'll make yourlf a fortune. - You think so?
抱歉  抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可能已经听说了  迪克近年来住在意大利
You've probably heard Dickie's been living in Italy.
那不勒斯南边的蒙吉贝洛
Mongibello, south of Naples.
根本是不像样的地方
No kind of place at all.
-早上好  先生  -早  弗兰克
- Good morning, sir. - Frank.
他的女朋友玛吉
Marge, his young lady,
据说正在写一本什么书
is suppodly writing some kind of book.
谁知道他在做什么
God only knows what he does.
大家都说  他们整天
By all accounts, they spend
都待在海滩或者帆船上
the whole time on the beach or in a sailboat.
这就是我儿子的才能  花掉他的零用钱
That's my son's talent, spending his allowance.
你有没有想过去意大利  汤姆
Could you ever conceive of going to Italy, Tom?
说服我的儿子回家
Persuade my son to come home?
北京早餐我会给你钱
I'd pay you.
一千美元
A thousand dollars.
我一直很想去欧洲  先生  但是...
Well, I have always wanted to go to Europe, sir,
很好  现在你有理由去欧洲了
Good. Now you can go for a reason.
格林里夫船厂
贝西伯爵
Count Basie.
危险废物处置以下皆为美国知名爵士乐音乐家
艾灵顿公爵  我不知道
Duke Ellington? I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
迪兹·吉来斯比
Dizzy Gillespie.
《我的幽默情人》
"My Funny Valentine"...
我连这是男人还是女人都不知道
I don't even know if this is a man or a woman.
查理·帕克
Charlie Parker?
萨克斯演奏家查理·帕克  我知道  外号鸟
Charlie Parker. I know it! It's Bird.
太好了
Yes!
迪克
小赫伯特·理查德·格林里夫
-来  给我吧  -谢谢
- Here. I'll take it. - Thanks.
那一千美元应该刚好派得上用场
That thousand bucks should come in handy.
-是的  先生  -我来开
- Yes, sir. - I'll get that.
-谢谢  -先生请
心成语接龙
- Thank you. - Sir.
你的旅程将会非常愉快
You're gonna have a great trip.
格林里夫先生和冠达邮轮公司有私人友谊
Mr Greenleaf is personal friends with the Cunard people.
冠达邮轮
汤姆·瑞普利先生
头等舱
我可以告诉你  格林里夫这个名字
I can tell you, the Greenleaf name
能为你打开很多方便之门
opens a lot of doors.
-你会说英语吗  -请问您叫什么名字
- Do you speak English? - What you name, plea?
-瑞普利  -跟我来  不用担心
- Ripley. - Follow me. No problem.
-这边  瑞普利先生  -好的
- Here, Signor Ripley. - Okay.
-是这个吗  -在那边  那个
- This? - Uh, there. That one.
-这个  -等等  就这么多吗  数一下
- This one. - Wait, is that all? Count them.
当心
Attenzione.
-只有一个箱子吗  瑞普利先生  -是的
- Just one suitca, Signor Ripley? - Si.
当心
Attenzione.
海关在那边
Oh, Customs.
这边请  小姐
周朝皇帝列表
Questa parte, signora.
稍等  小姐  就一会儿
Un attimo, signora, solo un minuto.
你的秘密是什么
What's your cret?
什么
Excu me?紫菜豆腐汤的做法
不  只是...
No, it's
你是美国人  对吧
You are American, aren't you?
不  只是...
No, it's
我有好多行李  而你却这么...
I have so much luggage, and you're so, um,
轻装简行
streamlined.
让人觉得有点  不好意思
It's, you know, humiliating.
您的海关证件  小姐
Il Suo foglio per la dogana, signora.
顺便说一句  我叫梅瑞狄斯
I'm Meredith, by the way.
你好  我叫迪克 
Hello, I'm Dickie.
我叫梅瑞狄斯·兰德尔
Meredith Randall.
-我叫迪克·格林里夫  -你好
- Um, Dickie Greenleaf. - Hello.

本文发布于:2023-07-14 04:17:55,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1095488.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:儿子   爵士乐   公司
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图