动物街64号

更新时间:2023-07-13 06:30:04 阅读: 评论:0

第1集 The Story of Nelson the Elephant
Hello, I'm Lucy.
I live at 64 Zoo Lane.
And I have some special neighbours.
Look —
大家好,我是露茜。
我住在动物街64号。
我有一些非常独特的邻居。
看——
Mom: Bed time, Lucy.
Lucy: OK, Mum.
妈妈:露茜,该睡觉了!
露茜:好的,妈妈。
Lucy: Oh, where is everybody?置的组词
哦?大家都到哪里去了?
Bear: Over here.
在这里呢!
Monkey: No, not over there, over here.
不,不在那里,在这里!
Hippo: And here.
还有这里!
Lucy: Oh, come on, I know you're here somewhere.
哦,好了,我知道你们在这里。
Bear: Fool you, didn't we?
我们是不是骗着你啦?
Lucy: Not at all. I know you hide near all the time.
根本没有。我知道你一直藏在那里。
Animals: No, you didn't.
不,你不知道。
Lucy: Oh, Yes, I did.
哼,我就知道。
Animals: Oh, no, you didn't.自我介绍简单大方
不,你就不知道。
Lucy: Oh, yes, I did.
我就是知道!
Elephant(Nelson):
Would you plea be quiet?
你们可以安静下来吗?
If you carry on like this, you'll wake the neighbours.
如果你们还这样坚持下去,你们会把邻居给吵醒的。
Lucy:
Sorry, Nelson.
对不起,纳尔逊。
Nelson:
Oh, that's all right, Lucy.
哦,没有关系的,露茜。
But, we mustn't be noisy, after all, it's the middle of the night.
但是我们不能吵闹,毕竟,现在是午夜了。
Lucy:
You are right. We must think of others sometimes.
你是对的。我们应该时常想到他人。
Giraffe(Georgina):
Hoo, you controlled Nelson.
呼呼,你很能控制自己了嘛,纳尔逊。
Once upon a time, you were noisy, and all of us put together.
很久以前,你可是很吵闹的,我们大家都给你吵坏了。
Nelson: No, I wasn't.
不,我没有。
Georgina: Oh, yes, you were.
喔,不对,你以前是很吵闹的。
Nelson: Oh, no, I wasn't.
不,我以前不吵闹。
Lucy: Sh... I want to listen to Georgina.
嘘,别吵,我想听乔治娜讲……
Nelson: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
Georgina:
This story happened long time ago when Nelson was still young,
这个故事发生在很久以前,那个时候纳尔逊还很小呢。
and lived in Africa.
当时他住在非洲。
Nelson ud to start the day with a big yawn,
纳尔逊每天早晨都是从一个大哈欠开始他一天的生活。
Followed by a great scratch against the baobab tree.
紧接着,他会在猴面包树上使劲地蹭痒痒。
Nelson: That's better.
这样很舒服。
Georgina:
And then breakfast.
Nelson always had baobab leaves for breakfast.
然后是早餐。
纳尔逊的早餐是猴面包树叶子。
He like them becasue the leaves had nice juice,
他喜欢这些叶子是因为它们有好多的叶子汁儿。
but they also very small.
不过,这些叶子都很小。
So he had to eat a lot of them to fill his big elephant tummy.
所以,他要吃很多叶子才能填饱他的大象肚子。
But after he'd eaten his breakfast,
但是,纳尔逊吃过早餐后,
Nelson could never think of anything to do.
他就想不起来到底还有什么事情可做。
Nelson:
Nothing is exciting that ever happens around here.
这里发生的事情都不好玩。
I'm bored.
我好烦。
Very bored.
特别烦。
盐酸氨溴索缓释片
Very, very bored.
非常非常地烦。
I wonder what would happen if I jump down here.
我真想知道我从这里跳下去会发生什么。
Well, it's anyone made to find out. One, two, three.
好吧,总要有人来发现的。一,二,三。
Wow, This is exciting.
哇!太好玩了!
Umpa, umpa, do another jumpa.
蹦啊,跳啊,再来一次。
This is great.
太棒了!
Umpa, umpa, I like to do jumpa.
蹦啊,跳啊,我太喜欢了。
Georgina:
Nelson thought he was a such great fun to play the Umpa Jumpa game,
but never did the other animals think of it.
纳尔逊觉得玩“蹦啊跳啊”游戏非常愉快,不过,其他动物可不这样想。
Not only the antelope didn't like Nelson's Umpa Jumpa game,
不仅仅是羚羊娜莎丽不喜欢纳尔逊的“蹦啊跳啊”游戏,
also the ostrich didn't like it either.
陈淑桦连鸵鸟奥德丽也不喜欢,
And Reginald, the lion,
而且,还有狮子雷金纳德。
Georgina:
well, he got very cross.
So, Reginald, Audrey and Nathalie went to find out where the noi was coming from.
看,他变得好生气。
于是,雷金纳德、奥德丽和娜莎丽要去看看到底这个噪音是从哪里传来的。
Nathalie: Look, over there.
看,在那里。
Nelson: Umpa, Jumpa. I like to jumpa.
蹦啊跳啊,我喜欢。
Audrey:It's nonn.
真无聊。
Nelson: One two three.
一、二、三。
Reginald: Excu us, Nelson.
对不起,纳尔逊。
Nelson:
Oh, hi, I've invented a great new game,
it's called umpa jumpa. Will you enjoy in?雅思托福换算
哦,是你们啊,我刚发明了一个伟大的新游戏,她叫“蹦啊跳啊”,你们要参加吗?
Nathalie: No, we won't.
不,我们不参加。
Reginald: In fact, we came here to ask you to stop jumping.
实事上,我们来这里是要让你停止蹦跳。
Nelson: But it's fun.
可是这太好玩了。
Audrey:
No, it's not, it's nonn. Some of us has extra difficulty, you know?
不,不好玩,很无聊。你知道吗,我们当中有人遇到了很大的困难。
Nathalie: Yes, and some of us has delicate legs.
是的,我们当中有的腿长的太精致了。
Reginald: 手机铃声怎么下载
And some of us need a afternoon nap.
And if we don't get a afternoon nap,
we'll get unreasonably grumping.
我们当中还有人需要中午睡个午觉。
如果我们不好好睡个午觉,我们就会变得异常烦躁。
Nelson:
Afternoon nap, how boring.
Hey, umpa jumpa is much more exciting.
I'm not going to stop. Sorry.
十指戒指代表什么意思午觉,多无聊啊。
嘿,看看“蹦啊跳啊”多有趣啊。
对不起,我不会停下来的。
Reginald: I forbid you to jump.
我不允许你跳。
Nelson:
You can't forbid me anything?
Becau I'm bigger than you.
In fact, I'm bigger than that you three put together.
你不允许我跳?
可是我比你大。
韩国时尚
实事上,我比你们三人加起来还大。
Georgina:
The other animals were not very happy.
其他动物非常不高兴了。
Nathalie: He was so lfish.
Audrey: Not nice at all.
Reginald: He needs to be taught a lesson.

本文发布于:2023-07-13 06:30:04,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1093871.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:是从   午觉   还有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图