商务汉语入门
第1课 喂
Lesson 1 Hello
导学——Guiding Remarks
打电话是现代生活必不可少的事情,你会用汉语打电话、接电话吗?听听麦克他们是怎么说的?
Dealing phone calls is an indispensable part of modern life.Have you learned how to make and take phone calls in Chine yet? Now let’s listen to Mike and his colleagues.
课文——Text
A
某宾馆一房间,刘经理正在焦急地拨电话,可是对方的电话总是占线。
Manager Liu is anxiously making a phone call in a hotel room, but the line is always busy.
对方:喂?
Speaker A at the other end:Hello!
刘经理:喂!你好!是BM公司吗?
Liu:Hello,Is that the BM Company?
对方:打错了。
Speaker A:No,you’ve dialed the wrong number.
刘经理:什么?打错了?噢,对不起。
(挂断电话,重新拨)
Liu:What?A wrong number?Oh,I am sorry.(Ends call and redials.)
小白:BM公司,您好!
Xiao Bai:Hello,BM Company!
刘经理:你好!王经理在吗?
Liu:Hello!May I speak to Manager Wang?
小白:他不在。您哪里?
Xiao Bai:He is not here at the moment.Who’s calling?
刘班级活动策划书经理:我是广东的刘力。
Liu:It is liu Li calling from Guangdong.
小白:噢,刘经理。
Xiao Bai:Oh,It’s you,Mr.Liu.
刘经理安徽财经大学排名:我有急事。
Liu:I've got something urgent to tell him.
小白:您可以打他手机。
Xiao Bai:You may as well u his mobile phone number.
刘经理:号码是多度字组词少?
Liu:What’s the number,plea?
小白:1391.o84.7625。
Xiao Bai:1391-084—7625.
刘力:1391.O 84.7625,对吗?
Liu:It’s l 391—084—7625,am I right?
7625,am I right?
小白:对。
Xiao Bai.Yes,you are.
刘经理:谢谢。
Liu:Thank you.
(继续打电话)
(Liu Goes on with his phone calling.)
B
小王在办公室给刘经理打电话。
In his office Xiao Wang is talking to Manager Liu over the phone.
王光:喂,中发宾馆吗?
Wang Guang:Hello! Is it Zhongfa Hotel?
接线员团圆饭菜谱:对。
Operator:Yes,it is.
王光:请转3o6房间。喂,是刘经理吗?
Wang Guang:Connect me to Room 3o6,plea.(Getting through)Hello,Is it Mr.Liu?
刘经理:是我,哪位?
Liu:Yes.Who’s calling?
王光:我是王光,刘经理,你好。
Wang Guang:It’s me,Wang Guang.Hello,Mr.Liu.
刘经理:噢,王经理,你好,你好。
我一直给你打电话,找不到你。
Liu:Oh,it’s you.Hello,Mr.Wang.I've been trying constantly to get through,but I couldn’t get into touch with you.
王光:我知道,我在飞机上梦遗是什么,手机没开。
Wang Guang:I knew that.1 was flying between two cities with my mobile phones witched off.
刘经理:你什么时候有空,咱们见个面?
Liu:When will you be free for the two of us to meet up?
王光:明天上午吧,十点,可以吗?
Wang Guang:What about l o o'clock tomorrow morning?
刘经理:可以。在哪儿?
Liu:That’s fine,but where?
革命烈士有哪些
王光:贵友宾馆咖啡厅。
Wang Guang:At the coffee bar in Guiyou Hotel.
刘经理:好的,那明天见。
Liu:O.K.See you tomorrow.
王鹿晗家庭背景光:明天见。
Wang Guang:See you then.
词语——Word List
语言点链接——Language Points
1.“打错”
“Dǎcuò”
“打错”的意思是打电话时拨了错误的电话号码。汉语的“动词+动词/形容词”这种结构表示某种动作或变化所产生的结果,位于第一个动词后边对它进行补充说明的部分叫补语。汉语的补语有几种,本课出现的“打错”当中的“错”是结果补语。结果补语由。被动词或形容词充任。如果要说明动作或变化产生的结果时,就应该用结果补语,否则,语义不明。再如:听懂(第4课)、擦干净(第10课)、吃饱、写完、坐端正、站直、找到等。
“Dǎcuò”means “to dial a wrong number”.The Chine structure of “verb+ verb/adjective” indicates the result of an action or a change.What follows the first verb for its modification is known as a “complement”.0f different Chine complements “cuò”in “Dǎcuò”functions as a resultative complement performed by a verb or an adjective.A resultative complement is needed for the explanation of the outcome of an action or a ch
ange.The meaning is unclear without such a complement.More examples are “tīng dǒng”(in Lesson 4),“cāgànjìng”(in Lesson l0),“chībǎo”,“xiěwán”,“zuò duān zhèng”,“zhàn zhí”and “zhǎodào”etc..
2.“找不到”
“zhǎobùdào”
“找不到”的意思是“找”这个动作未能达到目的。汉语的“动词+不+动词/形容一词”这种结构中的“不”以及其后边的成分是可能补语,表示某种动作行为不能实现或不能达到目的。上边的“找不到”中的“不到”就是可能补语。再如:“听不懂、擦不干净、听不清楚”中的“不懂、不干净、不清楚”也是可能补语。与此相对,“动词+。得+动词/形容词”这种结构也是可能补语,但是意思是表示动作行为的目的能够实现。例如:“找+得+到”表示可能,是肯定形式。“找不到”表示不可能,是否定形式。再如:可能补语肯定形式:吃得饱、写得完、坐得端正、站得直。可能补语否定形式:吃不饱、写不完、坐不端正、站不直。
“zhǎobùdào” means “fail to find something”.“bù”and its following components in the Chi
ne structure of “verb+*+verb/adjective” are the potential complement.expressing the failure of an action.“bùdào”in “zhǎobùdào” rves as a potential complement.Similarly the following parts of the verbs in the phras “tīng bù dǒng”,“cābùgàn jìng” and “tīng bù qīng chǔ”are also potential complements.Another type of an affirmative potential complement can be formed by “verb +de +verb/adjective” as in “zhǎo dé dào” in contrast to “zhǎobùdào”.More examples of such affirmative potential complements are “chīde bǎo”,“xiědewán”,“zuò bu duān zhèng” and “zhan de zhi”,and their negative forms are “chību bǎo”,“xiě bu wán”,“zuò bu duān zhèng” and “zhàn bu zhí”.