How big's the batch?
这批货有多少
Should be about 50 pounds, give or take.
差不多五十磅吧
脚气的症状Uncle Jack, I think 杰克叔叔这个面具你应该...
Mr. White says the fumes aren't good to breathe.怀特先生说吸入这废气对身体不好
Let me worry about what I breathe, kid.
我呼吸什么由我自己操心孩子
Just hurry this up so I can grab a smoke.
赶紧搞定让我吸一口
76%.
76%
Cheers.
很好
- Nice going, nephew. - Thanks, Uncle Jack.
-干得好侄子 -谢谢杰克叔叔
Where is the blue?
蓝色在哪里
Where's the what?
什么在哪里
The blue color.
蓝色
Does it come later, when this hardens?
是等下变硬之后才显现的吗
Where is it?
在哪呢
I am correct in assuming this should be blue?
这东西应该是蓝色的没错吧
See, I'm thinking the headline here should be "76%".
重点应该是76%的纯度
Yeah. Whole lot more than it was.
是啊比以前可高多了
That dude who looked like wolverine-- he couldn't crack 70.那个长得像狼獾的家伙连70都到不了
党员干部
Fine. Yes, percentage-wi, it's marginally improved.
好吧从纯度来说的确小有长进
And congratulations, Todd.
恭喜托德
But blue is our brand. All over Europe,
但蓝色是我们的标志在欧洲
it's what our buyers pay top dollar for.
买家就是冲着它才花高价买我们的货
If we're down a bit in purity from the Heinberg days,
要是我们的纯度比海森堡那时候低一点
maybe they'll let us slide on that,
李恪简介
也许他们还能睁一只眼闭一只眼
but not if it's not blue.长颈鹿的故事
但不是蓝色肯定不行
I don't know. To my eye,
我不清楚在我看来
it's kind of blue.
也有点蓝色嘛
Yeah, a little.
是啊有一点
It's blue-ish.
有点蓝蓝的
Todd, you're the chef. What do you think?
托德是你制的毒你怎么看
Yeah,
是啊有点...
If it catches the light just right,
如果对光正确的话
叶公好龙的寓意I could e how
是能看到
you'd think there's a touch of blue,
里面有一点点蓝色
英国林肯大学
blue-green in there.
蓝绿色
Aquamarine.
水绿色
Hell, we'll put food coloring in it.
管他呢那我们就往里加食用色素
Make it any damn shade you want.
要什么颜色就做成什么颜色
Yeah. Like they do farm-raid salmon.
就跟养殖场里的鲑鱼一样
Jesus, you ever e how pink they make that crap?
天呐你见没见过他们把那东西搞得多粉
Like, flamingo pink.
差不多变成火烈鸟粉了
It sure as hell don't come out the ocean lookin' like that.肯定不是海里捞出来就这副样子的
All right. Let's make some money.
好了一起赚大钱吧
Here you go, Ms. Quayle.
给你奎尔女士
Lydia.
叫我莉迪亚吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Tea okay? I made it just like you asked.
茶还行吗我照你吩咐泡的
You sure? If it's too weak or something,
确定吗要是太淡了什么的
I can go put another bag in it.
我可以再给你放一袋茶包
I'm sure.
确定
Look, about
关于那批货
I'm really sorry about the color.
很抱歉不是蓝色的
For a minute or two, it just got a few degrees too hot 有那么一两分钟混合桶中的温度
in the mixing kettle, I think.
可能太高了
I might've just cooked the color right out of it.
我本可以制出那种蓝色的
You burned it, like a cake.
温度高了像烤糊了蛋糕那样
Yeah, sort of, I guess.
是有点
But the point is I think I can fix it,
但重点是我可以解决这个问题
and I think I can bring the purity up too.
我还能把纯度提上来
I mean, I'm doing everything
我都按照
just like Mr. White taught me, so...
怀特先生教我的来做了
You know, it's bound to get better, right?
一定会做好的对吧
I appreciate you making every possible effort,
很感谢你这么尽力
becau, as you know,
如你所知
my buyers expect a certain threshold,
我的买家要的是极纯的货
a continuity.
兔子卡通画源源不断
Yeah. Yeah. Totally.
夏天吃什么
是完全明白
Uh, about
关于你的买家
I could ask my uncle to smooth things over with them,我可以让我叔叔去安抚他们一下
< you want.
如果你想的话
I'll pass. Thanks.
不用了谢谢
I've put a lot of faith in your abilities, Todd.
我很信任你的能力托德
I believe in you.
我相信你
Plea do make the cook better.