《老友记》之《莫妮卡的新室友》「英语听力」
《老友记》是布赖特·卡芙曼·克莱恩制作公司、华纳兄弟电视公司出品的幽默情景喜剧系列,影片由柯罗杰等执导,珍妮佛·安妮斯顿、大卫·修蒙、柯特妮·考克斯、马特·勒布朗、马修·派瑞、丽莎·库卓主演。该剧里面的对话都很适合作为来练习哦。下面,为大家截取了《老友记》第1季之《莫妮卡的新室友》的一些对话作为大家的听力材料。
There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的! 他不过是我的同事!
You're going out with the guy. 少来了,你和那个人一起出去!
There has to be something wrong with him. 和你交往的男人一定有问题!
杭州亚运会主场馆
All right,Joey. Be nice. 打住,乔伊,嘴下留德
So does he have a hump and a hairpiece? 他驼背?既驼背又带假发?
Wait,does he eat chalk? 慢着,他吃粉笔吗?
I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl. 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
财务岗位职责 Okay,everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位别急, 这不算约会
Sounds like a date to me. 听起来好似是说我的约会
I'm in high school, in the cafeteria.. 记得中学时代的梦, 我站在自助餐厅
and I realize I'm totally naked. 突然发现自己全身赤裸
I've had that dream. 我做过那样的梦
Then I look down and I realize there is a phone. 我低头一看, 看见有一支 …
there. 在那儿
- Instead of - That's right!而不是…? - 没错
Never had that one. 我没做过那样的梦
All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然,那个 响了
What do I do? Everyone starts looking at me. 我不知道该怎么办, 大家都看着我
They weren't looking at you before? 之前他们就不看着你?!
Finally,I figure I'd better answer it. 最后,我觉得应该接这个
And it turns out it's my mother. 发现是我妈妈打来的,
Which is very,very weird becau she never calls me. 这十分怪 因为….她从来不打 给我!
Hi. 嘿
周迅演的电影 He says,"Hello," I want to kill mylf. 这家伙说“你好”的时候, 我总想杀了我自己
You okay? 你还好吧?
I feel like someone pulled my intestine out of my mouth.. 我就感觉好似某人伸手进我的喉咙, 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来
- and tied it around my neck. - Cookie? 再在我的脖子上打结… - 要饼干吗?
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西
乐天下 - Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks.我给你拿咖啡。 - 谢谢
No,don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不,不要! 不要清理我的气息!
爱日网 - Just leave my aura alone,okay? - Fine,be murky. 不要管我的气息,好吗? - 好呀! 继续痛苦吧!
- I'll be fine. I hope she'll be happy. - No,you don't. 我会没事的,好吧?。 真的,各位,我希望她开心。不,你并不希望
No,I don't. To hell with her. She left me! 是的,我不希望! 去她的, 她离开了我!
You never knew she was a lesbian? 你又不知道她是女同性恋
No! Okay? 不知道!! 行了吧?!
Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为什么每个人老是提它?
She didn't know. How should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时候我希望我是女同性恋…
给爸爸妈妈的备注 Did I say that out loud? 我大声说出来啦?
莘莘学子的意思
I told Mom and Dad last night. They took it pretty well. 我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了, 他们看起来没什么问题
Oh,really? 噢, 真的吗?
So that hysterical phone call from a woman sobbing.那我凌晨三点接到一个女人 打来的可笑 ,她在 中抽泣说
"I'll never have grandchildren," was what? A wrong number? “我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了。” 那是怎么回事?打错 啦?
Sorry. 对不起
Look,you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 没事的,罗斯,瞧。 你现在感到很痛苦
You're angry. You're hurting. 你很生气。你感到伤心
Can I tell you what the answer is? 我告诉你答案是什么?
Hey,you're single. Have some hormones. 别这样,你单身了!有需求的!
But I don't want to be single,okay? 我不想单身,好吗?
I just want to be married again. 我只想….再次结婚!
And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100万美金!
- Rachel? - Oh,Monica! Thank God! 瑞秋?! - 噢,上帝,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!
I went to your building.我刚到你那里去,而你不在,
and a guy with a hammer said you'd be here,and you are. 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里, 你真在这里,你真在这里!
- Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf. 你想点咖啡吗? - 无咖啡因的
Everybody,this is Rachel, a Lincoln High survivor.好了,各位,这位是瑞秋, 另一个林肯高中的幸存者
This is everybody. Chandler and Phoebe.这就是各位啦 这是钱德,菲比
Joey. Remember my brother,Ross? 乔伊。 还有,你还记得我哥哥Ross吗?
Sure!当然,你好! - 你好
You want to tell us now,or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗, 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?
Well,it started about a half-hour before the wedding.好吧,大概在婚礼前半个小时。 离开公司的告别语
I was in the room with all the prents.我在礼品间里
and I was looking at this really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。 那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘
When all of a sudden 然后,突然-
Sweet 'N Low? 有糖吗?
I realized I was more turned on by this gravy boat than Barry. 我发现我对这个船形卤肉盘 比对Barry更有冲动!
I got freaked out, and it hit me: 然后我吓呆了,突然想到:
How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Barry看起来多象土豆头先生呀
I always knew he looked familiar,but..我总是觉得他眼熟,但是…
I had to get out of there, and I started wondering.. 不管怎么说,我必须离开那里, 我在想
"Why am I doing this," and "Who am I doing it for?"“我为什么这样做, 我为谁这样做?”
I didn't know where to go, and I know we've drifted apart.. 我不知道该去哪里, 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了