阿姆斯特丹 1942年7月6日
-生日快乐 安娜 -谢谢你 皮姆
- Happy birthday, Anna. - Thank you, Pim.
惊喜吗
Such a surpri, huh?
-精心挑选的吧 -当然
- Cho the nicest one, didn't you? - We did.
写日记对我来说
Writing in a diary is going to be
将是一段不同寻常的经历
a really strange experience for someone like me.
不仅因为我之前从未写过
Not only becau I've never written anything before,
还因为我觉得以后
but also becau it ems to me that later on,
也不会有什么人
neither I nor anyone el
会对一个十三岁女生的喃喃自语感兴趣
will be interested in the chatterings
包括我自己
of a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
问题是
The thing is, nobody would believe that
没人会相信我很孤单
I'm alone in the world.
我有亲爱的父母和一个十六岁的姐姐
I have loving parents and a 16-year-old sister,
还有大概三十个可以称为朋友的人
and there are about 30 people I can call friends.
《任丁丁扭转乾坤》
我拥有一大群爱慕者
I have a throng of admirers who can't
他们总是用敬慕的目光望着我
keep their adoring eyes off me.
表面看来我似乎拥有了一切其实不然
No. On the surface, I em to
唯独缺少一位挚友
except my one true friend.
我希望能向你吐露一切
I hope I'll be able to confide everything to you
而你则能不断给我慰藉和支持
and that you'll be a great source of comfort and support.
-我很乐意 -那明天再说吧
- I'd love to. - Till tomorrow, then.
你要去哪里
Where are you going to go?
想出去走走
Just for a walk.
至少散步还没被禁止
At least we can still do that.
犹太人禁止去电影院
Jews are forbidden to go to the cinema,
禁止游泳和滑冰 禁止使用停车场
or to swim, or go ice-skating, or u the parks,
禁止坐公共长椅 禁止乘车
or sit on public benches, or u trams, or ride in cars.
但还可以和男孩子约会
But we can still go out with a boy.
你去开门
You go.
为什么
Why?
我想表现得矜持一点
I don't want to look too keen.
怎么了
What's happened?
工作移交清单
有人敲门不要理会 别让任何人进来
Don't answer the door. Don't let anyone in.
你手里拿的什么
But what is it?
召集令
It's call-up papers.
爸爸的
Father.
他们会把他送去劳♥改♥营的
hey'll nd him away to the labour camp.
请等一下
Excu me.
你掉了东西中国娃娃图片
You dropped something.
多谢
Thank you.
你当然不会去
You won't be going, of cour.
她不去哪里
Where's she not going?
那召集令是给我的
The summons was for me.
什么 你为什么没告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
是你那个朋友 他会以为家里没人
It's that friend of yours. He'll think there's no-one here.
为什么会征她去
Why are they nding her?
-因为我十六岁了 -为什么不告诉我
- It's becau I'm 16. - Why didn't you tell me?
-我们觉得你还小 -还小
- We thought you were too young. - Too young?
皮姆 坐下
Annelies, sit down.
仔细听我说
You must listen to me, very carefully.
我们打算暂时躲一躲
We've been making arrangements
避避风头
to go into hiding
躲一躲 去哪躲
Hiding? Where?
我们本来打算十天之内离开
We planned to leave in about ten days' time but
-但情况有变 -是去乡下吗
- we've had to change it. - Is it in the country?
现在还不能说 宝贝当之无愧意思
I can't tell you yet, my darling,
但我们明天一早就要动身
But we have to leave early tomorrow
时间很紧 我们要快
morning and we've to move fast, hmm.
亲爱的 米普会带你分开走
Darling, Miep will take you parately.
这样安全一些
It'll be safer that way.
你一定不能告诉任何人
Now you must say nothing to anyone.
明白吗
Do you understand?
散入把能穿的衣服都穿上
Now, wear all the clothes you can and pack
用书包装上你要带的东西
what you can carry in your schoolbag.
我们不能带行李箱去香港买什么划算
We can't be en to carry suitcas.
米普和约翰尼斯会帮我们收拾剩下的东西
Miep and Johannes will collect the rest of our things later.
他走了
He's gone.
我要带上慕吉
I'll take Moortje.
我拼命往包里塞东西 心里乱糟糟的
I packed the craziest things, but my brain was in a whirl.
不管怎么说 记忆才最为重要
Anyway, memories mean more to me than dress.
别带了
Leave them.
我们看起来
We looked as if
像是要在冰窖里过夜
we were going to spend the night in a fridge.
我穿了两件背心 三条裤子 一条连衣裙
I was wearing two vests, three pairs of pants, a dress,
家作文400字一条短裙和两双长筒袜
a skirt and two pairs of stockings.
好了吗
Ready?
在踏出门口前就感觉快要窒息了
I was suffocating even before we left the hou.纳米计算机
再见了 慕吉
Goodbye, Moortje.
就这里吗
It's here?
你办公室吗 我还以为要去乡下
Your office? I thought we were going to the country.
快点 已经迟了 工人就要上班了
You must hurry up. It's late. The workers will be arriving.
谢谢你 亲爱的米普
Thank you, dear Miep.
从昨天到现在发生了太多事情
So much has happened since yesterday.
仿佛整个世界突然颠倒过来
It's as if the whole world has suddenly turned upside down.加入的拼音
当那扇门关上的时候
When the door clos, the reality
意味着我们要在这里待到战争结束
is that we'll have to stay here until the war's over.
做得好 玛戈特
Well done, Margot.
那台缝纫机
That wing machine
不是刚刚送去修吗
...hasn't that just gone to the menders?
还有那张小桌子 我还在想怎么不见了
There's that little table. I wondered where that went.
你坐那里 宝贝
You sit down there, darling.
他们上班了 现在是8点半
They're arriving. It's 8.30.
现在开始
我们在12.30前要保持安静
...we have to stay very quiet until 12.30.