一切都正常? 我的工作还轮不到你插手
Is everything in place? You weren't suppod to relieve me.
说的也是,不过总想来看看
I know, but I felt like taking a shift.
喜欢上他了吧?想来守着他
You like him, don't you? You like watching him.
别胡说 我们要干掉他的,明白吗?
Don't be ridiculous. We're gonna kill him. You understand?
莫费思认为他就是救世主
Morpheus believes he is the One.
你呢?
Do you?
我的想法无关紧要
It doesn't matter what I believe.
就是说,你不这样认为
You don't, do you?
听见那响声吗? 听见什么?
Did you hear that? Hear what?
这条线路你敢担保没被动过手脚?
Are you sure this line is clean?
放心,我当然敢担保
Yeah, of cour I'm sure.
我还是挂掉为妙
I better go.
不许动!警察! 双手抱头!
Freeze! Police! Hands on your head!
双手抱头!快点!
Do it! Do it now!
剧场
城市旅馆
中队长
Lieutenant.
噢,妈的
Oh, shit.
中队长,你的职责早就给你特别明确过了
Lieutenant, you were given specific orders.
嘿,这也是我的份内事
I'm just doing my job.
你说过可以随机应变的 怎么,当放屁吗?
You give me that "juris-my-dick-tion" crap, you can cram it up your ass.
跟你明确工作,那是为了保护你们
The orders were for your protection.
这么个小丫头,我们还是能对付的吧
I think we can handle one little girl.
何况我派了两队人马!
I nt two units!
马上就押她下来给你看看
They're bringing her down now!
中队长,你的人马已经全部阵亡了
No, Lieutenant, your men are already dead.
妈的
Shit.
莫费思,线路被侵入 侵入方式不明
Morpheus, the line was traced. I don't know how.
我已经查明,他们切入了我们的设备缆线
I know. They cut the hard line.
没有时间了,赶快从另一出口逃出
There's no time. Get to another exit.
那里有特警吗?
Are there any agents?
有
Yes.
有种的就来吧
Goddamn it.
不要掉以轻心,崔妮蒂
You have to focus, Trinity.
梦见雨伞
威尔森雷克街上有一部电话
There's a phone at Wells and Lake.
你一定可以用得上
You can make it.
行,行动!
All right. Go.
这,不可能
That's impossible.
起来了,崔妮蒂
teaspoon
Get up, Trinity. Just get up.
起来
古墓丽影9
Get up.
起…来…
Get up.
她已经脱身
She got out.
没有关系
It doesn't matter.
内线的情报相当准确
The informant is real.
是的
Yes
他们下一个目标,我们已经知道是谁了
We have the name of their next target.
他名叫尼欧
The name is Neo.
应该展开搜寻工作了
We'l
l need a arch running.
已经开始
It has already begun.
【搜寻…】
【全球搜寻…】
【警察秘密包围希思罗,莫费思机场脱险】
【…正在抓紧拘捕 】
不要再睡了,尼欧…
不要再睡了,尼欧…
不要再睡了,尼欧…
怪事!
What?
母
母体
母体要把你…
什么鬼名堂?
设置dns
What the hell?
跟着
白
兔
跟着白兔走
"Follow the white rabbit."
跟着白兔走
是谁?
Who is it?
是乔艾
It's Choi.
什么也是一种美你们迟到了两个小时
You're two hours late.
我知道,都怪她
I know. It's her fault.
钱带来了?
You got the money?
两千整
Two grand.
马上就来
Hold on.
《幻像和模拟》
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
你是我的救星,哥们 我个人的上帝
You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ.
要坐牢的,如果你把它用在…
You get caught
知道!不会的 就算被抓到也没你的事
I know. This never happened. You don't exist.
说得对 什么地方不舒服?
Right. Something wrong, man?
脸色比平常苍白得多
You look a little whiter than usual.
我的…电脑…
难的英文My computer, it...
你有过这种感觉没有? 就是你无法确定自己是醒着还是在做梦
You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or dreaming?
随时都会 嗑药后都这样
All the time. It's called mescaline.
想腾云驾雾,就靠它了
It's the only way to fly.
听起来你得发泄发泄
It just sounds like you need to unplug, man.
休息一下吧
Get some R and R?
你的高见呢,杜娇? 把他带出去一块玩玩好吗?
What do you think, Dujour? Should we take him with us?
我没意见
Definitely.
不行,明天要上班
No, I can't. I have work tomorrow.
上什么班呀!
Come on.
肯定会很开心的,听我的没错
It'll be fun. I promi.
对
Yeah.
听你的,我去
Sure. I'll go.
你好,尼欧
Hello, Neo.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How did you know my name?
知道的多了,何止名字
I know a lot about you.
你是谁?我的高中生活作文
Who are you?
我是崔妮蒂
My name is Trinity.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
黑客崔妮蒂?
The Trinity?
瘫痪国税局数据库的那位?
That cracked the IRS D-ba?
那已经是很久前的事了
That was a long time ago.
天啊!
Jesus.
怎么啦?
What?
我还以为…
I
…你是个男的呢
...you were a guy.
你们这号人的通病
Most guys do.
入侵我电脑的也是你
That was you on my computer.
怎么进入的?
How did you do that?
现在我能
告诉你的只有一句话
Right now, all I can
你的处境十分危险
...is that you're in danger.
我把你叫到这个地方,就是为了提醒你 提醒什么?
I brought you here to warn you. Of what?
他们在监视你,尼欧
They're watching you, Neo.
他们是谁?
Who is?
别急,听我说
Plea, just listen.
我知道你为何来到此地,尼欧
I know why you're here, Neo.
我知道你的一切所作所为
I know what you've been doing.
我知道你为什么睡不着觉…
I know why you
…为什么你一个人住 为什么你日以继夜地…
...why you live alone, and why, night
坐在电脑之前
...you sit at your computer.
你就是在找他
You're looking for him.
我怎么知道的? 因为我有过同你一样的经历
I know, becau I was once looking for the same thing.
后来,是他找到了我
And when he
他告诉我,我要找的其实不是他
He told me, I wasn't really looking for him.
…而是一个答案
...I was looking for an answer.
一个无法解答的谜题 让我们惶惶不可终日,尼欧
It's the guestion that drives us, Neo.
这个不解之谜把你带到了这里
It's the guestion that brought you here.
你的谜题是什么?
You know
也可以说,我的谜题是什么?
.
..just as I did.
什么是母体?
What is the Matrix?
答案已经来了,尼欧
The answer is out there, Neo.
它正在找你
It's looking for you.
它会找到你的
And it will
…如果你愿意让它找到
...if you want it to.
妈的!
Shit.
该死!该死!
Shit, shit.
你不把公司放在眼里,安德森先生
You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson.
自以为很特殊
You believe that you are special
可以不遵守公司的规定
that the rules do not apply to you.
很显然,你错了
Obviously, you are mistaken.
本公司是世界上顶尖软件公司之一
This is one of the top software companies in
…因为每一个员工都懂得 他们是公司整体的一部分
...becau employees understand they are part of a whole.
因此,有一个员工出了问题 就意味着整个公司出了问题
Thus, if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem.
我不能再拖了,给你两个选择,安德森先生
The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson.
选择一,从今往后 准时坐在你的办公桌之前
Either you choo to be at your desk on time from this
选择二,世界大的很,另请高就
...or you choo to find another job.
我的话还算好懂吧?
Do I make mylf clear?
是的,莱茵哈特先生,我全听明白了
Yes, Mr. Rhineheart
. Perfectly clear.
汤玛斯?安德森?
Thomas Anderson?
对,就是我
Yeah, that's me.
很好!
Great.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
你好
Hello
你好,尼欧 知道我是谁吗?
Hello, Neo. Do you know who this is?
莫费思 对,我一直在找你,尼欧
Morpheus. Yes. I'm looking for you, Neo.
我有东西想让你来看看 就是不知道是否太唐突
I don't know if you're ready to e what I want to
不过你我现在已经没有时间来客套寒喧
...but, unfortunately, you and I have run out of time.
他们现在来抓你了,尼欧 后果不堪设想
They're coming for you, and I don't know what they're going to do.
谁来抓我?
Who's coming for me?
站起来,自己看
Stand up and e for yourlf.
什么?现在吗?
What? Right now?
是的
Yes.
就现在!
Now.
别慌
Do it slowly.
电梯那边
The elevator.
噢,妈的!
Oh, shit!
我说吧
Yes.
他们为什么抓我?
What do they want?
我不知道 别刨根问底了,快逃吧
I don't know. If you don't want to find out, get out of there.
怎么逃?
How?
我来给你指路,你必须一步不差才行
I can guide you, but you must do exactly as I say.
好的
OK.
过道对面的那个工作间是空的蜂蜜茶色头发图片
The cubicle across from you is empty.
怎么办,如果他们… 冲过去,马上!
But what Go. Now.
先在这里避一下
Stay here for just a moment.
我说跑时,你就从走道一路冲过去
When I tell you, go to the end of
…那里是个办公室,就在大厅走廊的尽头
...to the office at the end of the hall.
腰尽量弯低些
Stay as low as you can.
预备,快走
Go. Now.
好,现在看外面,那里有个洗窗吊架
Good. Now, outside there is a scaffold.
你怎么知道的? 以后再讨论吧,尼欧
How do you know this? We don't have time.
你左边是窗子,走过去
To your left there's a window. Go to it.
打开
Open it.
用吊架爬到屋顶
Take the scaffold to the roof.
不行!不行!太疯狂了!
No way! No way! This is crazy!
出这栋大楼有两套方案
There are two ways out of this building.
一是吊架,另一个就是束手就擒
One is that scaffold. The other is in their custody.
哪一套,都有危险,何去何从,你自己决定
You take a chance either way. I leave it to you.
这不是在发疯吗!?
This is insane!
怎么会有这种事?
Why is this happening to me?
怎么办才好?
What'd I do?
我,一个小人物,安分守己
I'm nobody. I didn't do anything.
只剩死路一条?
I'm gonna die.
妈的!
Shit!
哦,妈的!
Oh, shit!
我过不去
I can'
t do this.
妈的!
Shit.
看见了吧,我们已经注意你很久了 安德森先生
As you can e, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.
从档案上看,你好像有…
It ems that you've
…
两重人格
...two lives.
其一是:托玛斯?A?安德森…
In one life, you're Thomas A.
…在一家著名的软件公司做程序设计员
...program writer for a respectable software company.
有社会安全号码,交个人所得税
You have a social curity number. You pay your taxes.
还有,你…
…还帮房东太太清理垃圾
.
..help your landlady carry out her garbage.
这另一个嘛,活在电脑里面
The other life is lived
一名黑客,代号:外星人尼欧
...where you go by the hacker alias "Neo"...
…网络中的任何一项违法行为你都干过
...and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for.
两重人格中,一种嘛…
One of
…前途光明
...has a future.
另一种嘛,就不是了
And one of them does not.
我就直说了吧,安德森先生
I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson.
请你来,是因为
You'
…我们需要你的帮助
...becau we need your help.
据我们所知,某一位人士已经找你…
We know that you've been contacted by
联系过了
.
..individual.
这位人士自称莫费思
A man who calls himlf "Morpheus."
你说他好也罢、坏也罢,丝毫不会影响我们
Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant.
我们这里的许多当权者,都认为他是…
He is considered by
…当今世界上最危险的生命体
...to be the most dangerous man alive.
我的同事 …
…
认为,我同你坐在这里是浪费时间
...believe that I am wasting my time with you.
我还是认为,你有走正路的愿望
But I believe you wish to do the right thing.
我们会把这些档案记录统统销毁掉
We're willing to wipe the
…让你重新做人
...give you a fresh start.
你要做到有问必答,配合我们
All we're asking in return is
…把那个恐怖分子捉拿归案
.
..in bringing a known terrorist to justice.
是啊
Yeah.
你开的条件还真优厚
That sounds like a really good deal.
不过我有一桩更好的买卖
But I got a better one.
这样行不…
…我向你伸中指
...I give you
…
你让我打电话找律师
...and you give me my phone call.
…安德森先生…
Mr.
…你真让我失望
...you disappoint me.
你这种盖世太保般的行径,是吓不