Jay? 杰
Have you en the grapes? 你看到葡萄了没
- Yeah, I ate them. - Why would you eat the grapes? -我吃了 -你为什么把葡萄吃了
They were in a bowl, they were washed, 因为它们放在碗里 洗过了
I paid for them. 我花钱了
They were for the new year's. 那是为新年准备的
Oh, right. What's that goofy thing again? 对了 要用它们做什么蠢事来着
It's not goofy. It's a tradition. 才不蠢呢 那是一种传统
At midnight, you eat 12 grapes, 你在午夜的时分吃下12颗葡萄
you make 12 wishes, 1 for each month of the year. 许下12个心愿 新年的每个月一个
And you really think that works? 你还真相信吗
Five years ago, 五年前
I was a single mother living in a slum. 我是一名住在贫民窟里的单亲妈妈
Today, I'm driving to Palm Springs 如今 我就要开着新车建宁乡
In my new car with my rich husband. 和我的有钱老公一起去棕榈泉了
You do what you want. I'm eating the grapes. 你想干啥就干啥 我要吃葡萄
For new year's eve, we're taking Phil and Claire 元旦前夕 我们会带着菲尔和克莱尔
and Mitch and Cam to this amazing hotel 以及米奇尔和小卡去棕榈泉一家
I ud to go to in Palm Springs. 我曾经住过的超棒的酒店玩
They got a whole package-- 他们会得到一整套的服务
Dinner, dancing, toast at midnight. 晚餐 舞蹈和午夜祝酒
I mean, what more do you need? 我想问 夫复何求啊
小学三年- Grapes. - I said we'd stop on the way. -葡萄 -我说过我们会在路上停一下的
Haley, it's new year's eve. 海莉 今天是元旦前夜
Are you sure you don't wanna go to a party or something? 你确定你不想参加个派对什么的
And listen to all my friends talk about 然后听我所有的朋友唠叨
how awesome college is? 大学生活有多赞吗
I know how awesome college is. 我知道大学生活有多赞
That's what got me kicked out. 那是我被踢出来的原因
Well, I'm sure uncle Mitchell 我相信米奇尔舅舅
will feel much better leaving Lily here 要是知道有你在家坐镇的话
91年多大了Knowing that you're in charge. 一定会更乐意把莉莉留在咱们家的
You know you're really in charge, right? 你知道其实是你管事 对吧
How do you know I don't have a party? 你们怎么就知道我不用参加派对呢
Okay, fine. 好吧 当我没问
Lily, are you ready for your big sleepover with your cousins? 莉莉 你准备好和表哥表姐们一起住了吗
祸起萧墙
Who's watching me? 谁照看我啊
- Haley. - I'm rious. -海莉 -我不开玩笑
Alex. 艾丽克斯
Okay, let's go. 好的 我们走吧
Every new year's eve, it's like, 每年的新年前夜 都是
"What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?" "我们干点啥 我们干点啥"
So we were happy that Jay planned this whole thing. 所以我们对杰计划的事情很满意
It really, you know, takes the pressure off 这真的是 免去了我们为了
of having to outdo ourlves. 超越自己而承受的压力
Yeah, and how are we gonna possibly top last year? 是啊 叫我们如何胜过去年呢
Oh. Did we miss it? 我们睡过头了吗
It's only 10:00. 才十点钟
- What? - It's only 10:00. -什么 -才十点钟
Place is smaller than I remember. 这地方比我印象里小了点
Smaller's your issue? 你就觉得小而已吗
When was the last time that you were here, Jay? 杰 你上次来这里是什么时候
Not that long ago. 1974, '75. 没多久 74年75年左右
So when I was 2? 是我两岁的时候吗
I don't like when you do that. 你这么说我就不乐意了
很容易饿I checked the web site. The pictures looked beautiful. 我看过他们的网站 照片看起来挺漂亮的
Oh! Lizard. Huh? 妈呀 蜥蜴
Never trust pictures on the internet. 永远别相信网上的照片
Shoot it from the right angle, 只要找好拍照的角度
You can make anything look bigger and better. 你可以让所有东西显得更大更好
Hous, you pervs. He's a realtor. 他说的是房子 死变态 他是房产经纪人
玩笑话I thought I heard voices. 我就觉得听到动静了
Robby! I told you! It's people. 罗比 我跟你说嘛 来人了
笔记本如何重装系统Oh, my god. That's me in 20 years! 我的天呐 那就是20年后的我啊
Okay, you be her, and I'll be whoever left her. 好吧 你要是她 我就是离开她的人
Uh, we're checking in. It's under Pritchett. 我们办入住 预订名字是普里契特
Jay pritchett. Three rooms. 杰·普里契特 三间房
You've been with us before. 你以前在我们这里住过
How old is that book? 那个本子用了多少年了
Oh, there is something sticky over here. 这里有些什么东西黏黏糊糊的
Robby! 罗比
It came back. 那东西回来了
It's not possible. 不可能啊
Okay, so the place is not what it ud to be. 好吧 这个地方确实大不如前了lol卡萨丁
But we're gonna have fun. 不过我们还是会玩得开心的
Dining in the starlight room, 在星光照耀的房间里用餐
little dancing with the Shelley Stroman trio. 在谢莉·斯特罗曼三重奏下翩翩起舞
Oh, there's just two left. Here are your keys. 三人组只走了两位 给你钥匙
Check out's at 11:00, but if you wanna stay longer-- 退房时间是11点 要是你想待久一点
11:00 is good. 11点没问题
Here we go. 我们到了
Is there anything wrong? 有什么问题吗
No, no. No, we were just hoping for something 没有没有 我们只是希望能有点
- a little more romantic. - Come on, now. -增添小浪漫的东西 -拜托
It's not that bad. 没有那么糟糕
- What's in there? - Nothing. -那里面有什么 -没什么
If you're looking for romance, 要是你想找浪漫的地方
there's a cluded hot spring nearby. 附近有一处很隐蔽的温泉
- Kind of a hidden gem. - Huh? -就像一块璞玉 -是吗
Just follow the path 只要顺着高尔夫球场
right by the 12th hole of the golf cour. 12号洞右边的小路走就能找到
That sounds kinda nice. 听起来很不错啊
Secluded. Natural. 隐蔽的 天然的
- Sexy. - Sexy. -性感的 -性感的