Platoon《野战排(1986)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-09 12:23:38 阅读: 评论:0

传道书云  "欢度青春"
天那是我想的东西吗?
Oh, man! Is that what I think it is?
好了新丁欢迎来到越南跟我来
All right, cheedicks. Welcome to the Nam. Follow me. 糟了有新血
I'll be dipped in shit. New meat!
你们会很喜欢越南的永远的
You dudes gonna love the Nam. For-fucking-ever.
365天
365 and a wake-up. Oh, lord.
1967年9月B连第25队步兵
在柬埔寨边境附近你好阳光
下面小心
Watch it below!
莫浩走快点
Morehou, drop back to slack.
查理谁在队尾?
Who's on tail-end Charlie?
总部这是六队位置如下…
Eagle, Eagle, Ripper Six, Pos rep follows,'
L、A、W、A、F…
Lemur, Alpha, Whiskey, Alpha, ,
华伦你去队侧
Warren, you get out on flank.
- 何迈特 - 什么事?
- Hey, Hoffmeister! - Yo?
你有香烟吗?
You got a smoke?
- 没有 - 没关系
- No, man, I don't. - Sin loi, man.
B26 为何延迟了?
Bravo 2-6. What's the delay on point?
又找不到路了吗?
Having compass trouble again?
继续走
Get a move on, boy.
你还在等什么?
Boy, what you waiting for?
葫芦丝指法图
他不会咬你
He ain't gonna bite you.
那是越南兵死了
That's a good gook. Good and dead.
- 新丁 - 新丁
- Cherry. - Yo, cherry!
行动第六队说我们挡住了他们完毕
Move it out. Six says we're jamming them up back there. Over. 叫他去见鬼吧
Tell that dipshit to get fucked.
这是第25队听好我们很快便出发完毕
This is 2-5. Be advid. We're moving out shortly. Out.急招门卫一名招聘
泰勒你怎么了?
What's the matter with you, Taylor?
你是个大混♥蛋♥
You are one simple son of a bitch.
中士对不起
I'm sorry, rgeant.
时钟同步叫另外那个新丁过来葛拿还有军医
Get that other cherry up here. Gardner. And the doc.
葛拿军医上前来
Gardner, doc, up!
调色板简笔画
葛拿军医上前来
Gardner, doc, to the front!
葛拿快过来你♥他♥妈♥的
Gardner, get your ass up the hill, you fat fuck!
大胖子快点
Hurry up, bubble- butt!
-  你有没有事?  -  蚂蚁
-
  You all right?  -  Ants.
我脖子全都是蚂蚁
I got ants all over my neck.
这些是红蚂蚁
You got some red ants.
红蚂蚁是杀手黑蚂蚁最可怕
Reds are killers. Black ants are the wor.
快点混球
Hurry up, lard-ass!
我很累
I'm so tired!
只喝一点
Just a little.
不要喝太多你不要再喝了
Don't drink too much. I don't want you drinking any more.
我不想你抽搐
I don't want you cramping up.
你带着太多东西
You're humping too much stuff.
有一半是不需要的
You don't need half this shit.
我帮你拿
I'll haul it for you.
但请你下次先向我请示
But next time check with me first, all right?
谢谢你中士
Thanks, sarge.
-  你有没有事?  -  没事
-  Are you okay?    -  Yeah.
这是总部有直升机接近你们
2-2, this is six, I understand you have a bird inbound at your pos, 总部请留意
Bravo Six, be advid.
军资直升机正驶来
Resupply helo is inbound at this time, Over,
快点搬军♥火♥下来
Go, you people! Get that ammo off now!
这个字不是这样写的
It ain't D-E-R-E. It's D-E-A-R.
而且莎拉也不是那样写的笨蛋
And Sarah ain't got no two R's, King. Damn, you dumb!
没关系她会明白我的意思
Don't matter. She know what I mean.
她也不大认识字
She don't read too good nohow.
你看又是猪肉
Look at this shit! Pork again!
纯奶我跟你换你的火鸡我不能再吃这玩意了
Trade me that turkey loaf for this pork shit, man. I can't eat this shit. 你抽了什么?
What you been smoking?
希望你不用洗衣服你要运动一下
I hope you don't get that laundry gig. Your ass need to hump, hump. 白小子你在等什么?
Hey, white boy! What you waiting for?
那个洞不会自己出现的
That hole won't dig itlf.
快点掘
Come on. Get your dick skin on that thing!
时间无多快点掘…
You ain't got all day! Dig, dig!
有人写过 "地狱是不可理喻的"
Somebody once wrote, ''Hell is the impossibility of reason, ''
这个地方就像地狱
That's what this place feels like,' hell,
我只是来了一周但已经讨厌这里
I hate it already, and it's only been a week,
祖母这一周很痛苦
Some goddamn week, Grandma,
最辛苦的事就是这星期站岗三次
The hardest thing I've ever done is go on point three times this week, 我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing,
我连越共在我面前出现也不知道
A gook could be right in front of me and I wouldn't know it,
我实在很累
I'm so tired,
我们早上五点起床…
We get up at 5,'00
整天走动四五点钟扎营掘壕沟进食…
...hump all day, camp around 4 or 5, dig a foxhole,
然后整晚埋伏或是当哨兵
...then put out an all-night ambush or a listening post,
我是新来的没有人教我任何事
Nobody tells me how to do anything becau I'm new,
没人理会新丁他们连你的名字也不想知道
Nobody cares about the new guys, They don't want to know your name, 新丁的生命不重要因为他没有经验
A new guy's life isn't worth much becau he hasn't put his time in yet, 若在越南战死最好在最初几周
If you're gonna get killed in Nam, it's better to get it in the first weeks, 原因是你不会受太多苦
The logic being, you don't suffer that much,
如果幸运留在外♥围♥防线…
If you're lucky, you stay in 李好郭晓敏
守卫时能够睡三至四小时
...then pull a guard shift, so you sleep three or four hours,
但你不能真的入睡
活塞航空发动机But you don't really sleep,
我认为我撑不到一年
I don't think I can keep this up for a year, Grandma,
我不应该来这里
I've made a big mistake coming here,
我们有很多活动
We got beaucoup movement.
第三部队在15公里外被袭击
3rd Battalion got hit 15 klicks north of here.
越共在树上挂上地雷
Charlie had claymores strung in the trees.
整排军队被炸真倒霉
Blew a whole fucking platoon to pieces. Bad shit.
两个中尉和一个上尉被炸死
Got two lieutenants and a captain.
我的天
Jesus.
你想谁去埋伏?
All right, who do you want on ambush?
奕礼你带你的小队出去
Elias, you take your squad out.
华伦留下我需要德斯和小尊
Warren, stay in, but I need Tex and Junior from your squad.
知道
Roger that.
调动到20M的位置
Move out in 2-0 mikes.
我以为今晚轮到奥尼尔
I thought it was O'NeilI's turn tonight.
托斯和莫浩经验不足
Tubbs and Morehou are short.
福生明天放假还要他们去吗?
Fu Sheng is going on R and R tomorrow. You want to nd them out on ambush? 你要带新丁去
You got the fresh meat, buddy.
他们什么都不懂可能会遇到事情仔细想想
They don't know shit and we'll probably run into something. Think about it.
太好了你想我怎样做?
Great. What do you want me to do?

本文发布于:2023-07-09 12:23:38,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1087249.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:不能   越南   总部   直升机   没有   扎营   完毕
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图