Say you understand.
说你明白了
Do you understand?
你明白了么
Tell me you understand, Saul!
scans告诉我你明白了索尔
Every dollar--
每一块钱
if you don't hear from me in 24 hours--
如果二十四小时内没有我的消息
No, no. Saul. Saul, shut up.
不不索尔索尔闭嘴
Shut up and listen to me.
闭嘴听我说
I want you to give her every last dollar.
我要你把钱全都给她
I don't care if you have to stuff it in trash bags.我不管需要不需要把钱装进箱子里
如何治鼻塞小窍门Just make sure she gets everything.
就全给她就行了
All right? Just make it happen!
好么务必做到
Hi. You've reached the White family.
您好这里是怀特家
Plea leave a message.
有事留言
hey. It's me.
是我
我我
I just wanted to say
我就是想说
that I was thinking about you
我一直挂念着你
and the kids, and, uh...
挂念着孩子
I love you.
我爱你
Hello. Would you like to try
您好您想尝尝
our Breakfast Chicken Chalupa Combo Meal?
我们的鸡肉饼早餐套餐么
Gus Fring.
古斯·福林
Excu me?
您说什么
Gustavo Fring, your boss, now.
75首古诗大全古斯塔沃·福林你的老板叫他出来
Plea.
谢谢
Mr. Fring isn't here right now.
福林先生不在鸡蛋虾仁的做法
- Is there something I'm able- - He's here.有什么我能帮忙的么 -他就在这
His car's parked out front. He's here.
他的车就停在外面他就在这
He was here. Mr. Fring was--
他刚才在这福林先生
You just go in the back
你去后面
and you tell him it's Walter White.
告诉他我是沃尔特·怀特
Understand?
明白了么
He'll know what it's about.
他知道是什么事
I'll wait.
我在这等着
Hello.
你好
Walter, what exactly are you doing?
沃尔特你在干什么
审计失败
Where's Jes?
杰西在哪
Jes's with me. He's fine.
杰西跟我在一起他没事
Do you expect me to just believe that?你觉得我信么
I'm crossing my heart, Walter.
我向你发誓沃尔特
急流勇退
Where is he?
他在哪
Hold on.
等下
Yo.
喂
Jes?
杰西
Yeah. What's up?
是我有事么
Jes, w-where are you?
杰西你在哪
With Mike.
和麦克在一起
I know you're with Mike.
我知道你和麦克在一起
Are-- Are you all right?
你没事吧
Does he have a gun on you?他是不是拿枪指着你呢
No.
没有
Well, what's going on, then?那你们干什么呢
We're driving.
开车
安基拉
Driving?
开车
Driving where?
去哪
I don't know.
不清楚
Uh, north.
向北吧
W-W-- Why is he driving you?他为什么开车带着你
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Beats me.
不知道
I-- I don't-- I--
我...我
Put Mike back on.
让麦克接电话
Hello again.
你好
Mike, tell me know exactly what is going on.
麦克告诉我你们打算干什么
Jes's with me today, so what you need to do
杰西今天跟着我你就老老实实
is to go back to your lab and get on with the cook.
回实验室继续制毒
You're gonna have to muddle through this one without him, okay?你得自己把活干完
That's what's going on.
就是这么个情况
纸上谈兵的故事But it doesn't--
但是这
Goodbye, Walter.
再见沃尔特
Mike--
麦克
Sir--
先生
Excu me. Sir.
打扰一下先生
You're not allowed back there.