计算机专业英语句子

更新时间:2023-07-07 22:20:47 阅读: 评论:0

1. Bad file name or command. 错误的文件名或命令。
2. Abort, Retry, Ignore? 中止,重试或取消?
3. Plea read the following licen agreement. 请认真阅读下列授权协议书。
4. It is recommended you exit all the other applications before continuing with this installation.建议安装前先关闭其他所有的应用程序。
5. Press OK to continue installation of this software. 请单击【OK】按钮继续安装。
6. Press F1 for Help. 按F1键请求帮助。
7. Restart your computer and finish tup. 重启你的计算机,完成安装。
8. Write protected disk in drive. 磁盘写保护。
9. Are you sure you want to continue [Y/N]? 确认继续吗?(是按Y/不是按N键)
10. Not enough memory. 内存不足。
11. Set the front of your monitor to face the east if possible. 如果可能,请把您的显示器的面板朝东。
清凉反义词
12. When cleaning the outside of your monitor and picture tube, u a damp cloth or a cloth with a recommended detergent, plea. 要清洁显示器的外表和显像管,请用湿布或蘸有推荐洗涤剂的布。
13. Connect the power cord for your monitor to the power port on the back of the monitor. 把你的显示器的电源线连接到显示器背面的电源端口。
14. Plug the power cord for the monitor into a nearby outlet. 把显示器的电源线插在附近的一个插座上。
羊肉泡馍的做法15. Connect the end of the signal cable to your computer’s video port. 把信号电缆连接到计算机的视频口上。
16. If you are using a Macintosh computer, connect the cable to a Macintosh adapter, and t the pins on your adapter. 如果你使用的是Macintosh计算机,则把电缆连接Macintosh
适配器。
17. Turn on your computer and monitor. 打开你的计算机和显示器。
18. If your monitor can display image, installation is completed. 如果显示器可以显示出图像,那么安装就完成了。梅花成语>会撒娇的女人最好命
19. If the product you have purchad does not include a CD-bad manual, plea visit the following URL to download ur’s guide and driver installation file. 如果你购买的产品没有CD光盘形式的使用手册,请访问以下网址下载用户手册和驱动程序安装文件。
20. The higher the refreshing rate is, the better the resolution becomes. However, this can be limited by the capacity of system. 刷新率越高,清晰度越高。但是,它有可能受限于系统的容量。
21. Recommended rate: 85Hz (at least 75 Hz). 建议刷新率:85Hz(最小75Hz)。
22. An inappropriate refreshing rate may fatigue your eyes. 刷新率不合适,会使眼睛疲劳。
23. The best resolution may differ from the size of monitor. 最佳分辨率可以因显示器尺寸而有所不同。
24. The main function of a processor is to interpret and carry out instructions. 处理器的主要作用就是解释和执行指令。
钻石品质
25. Every processor has a t of operations such as ADD, STORE and LOAD. 每个处理器都有诸如ADD、STORE和LOAD之类的操作码。
26. The keyboard is full of buttons, with which we can input data or program into the computer. 键盘上布满了按键,我们可以通过它向计算机中输入数据和程序。
海底两万里读后感700字
27. Control menu: It is standard in all windows, but its appearance will be changed if you have opened a particular window. The menu contains a group of window commands. 控制菜单:它在所有的窗口中都是标准的,但如果你打开一个特殊的窗口时,它的外观却很可能要改变。它是包括一组窗口命令的菜单。
28. Title menu: It indicates which program you are currently working in. When a window is
active, its color will become blue. 标题菜单:它表明你当前正工作在哪一个程序。当一个窗口处于激活状态时,它的颜色将变蓝。
29. When a window is maximized, the restore button replaces its maximize button. You can revert the window to its original size by clicking on this button once again. 当一个窗口已被最大化,还原按钮就会取代最大化按钮。再一次单击这个按钮,你就能把窗口恢复成它原来的大小。
30. Minimize button: When you click on it, the window disappears and appears as a button on the taskbar. 最小化按钮:当你单击它时,这个窗口将消失并以一个按钮的方式出现在任务栏上。
31. Clo button: Selecting this button when you want to clo a document or exit a program. 关闭按钮:当你想要关闭一个文件或退出一个程序时,你可以选择这个按钮。
大地春雷
32. Menu bar: Click on a menu item to display the menu and its commands. 菜单栏:单击一个菜单名称后将会显示出整个菜单和它的命令。
33. Tool bar: Clicking on a button will invoke a specific command. 工具栏:单击一个按钮将会启动一个特殊的命令。
34. Scroll bar: When the information is not entirely displayed in the frame, vertical and horizontal scroll bars appear. Drag either scroll bar to side the information into view. 滚动条:当信息没有在框架中完全显示出来的时候,就会出现竖直的和水平的滚动条。拖动其中任一个都将使信息进入视线。
35. Status bar: It provides information regarding the current status. 状态栏:它提供一些有关当前状态的信息。
36. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the heart of the computer system. The size of the CPU is becoming smaller and smaller, but it’s speed and capacity is increasing tremendously. 中央处理器(CPU)是计算机系统的心脏。它的尺寸变得愈睐愈小,但它速度和容量却大副的增长。
37. The CPU has two main parts: (1)the control unit and (2) the arithmetic / logic unit. 中央处理器有两个主要部分:(1)控制单元,(2)算术逻辑单元。
广告公司宣传文案38. The control unit does not execute instructions itlf, it tells other parts of the computer system what to do. 控制单元它本身并不执行任何指令,它 告诉计算机系统其他部分各干什么。
39. The ALU performs all the arithmetic and logical functions. ALU 执行所有算术和逻辑功能。
40. Before an instruction is executed, it is first retrieved from main memory and pout into a register. The function of the register is to temporarily store data and instructions. 一个指令执行前, 首先将其从主内存中取出并放如寄存器内。 寄存器的功能就是暂时存储数据和指令。

本文发布于:2023-07-07 22:20:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1084393.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:按钮   显示器   计算机   菜单   安装   关闭   命令   连接
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图