《后浪》
Rising Waves口算六年级
那些口口声声“一代不如一代”的人,
Tho who speculate about “humanity further doomed generation after generation”
应该看着你们,
should take you into obrvation
像我一样,
like I am now1964属
我看着你们,满怀羡慕。
eyeing you, admirable:
人类积攒了几千年的财富,
All the wealth, lore, insight, wisdom and art
所有的知识、见识、智慧和艺术,
having been mushrooming in human history for thousands of years
像是专门为你们准备的礼物;
em to be the prepared gifts for you;
科技繁荣、文化繁茂、城市繁华,
the booms in science, technology, culture, and urbanity,
现代文明的成果被层层打开,
the fruits of modern civilization are being peeled off
可以尽情享用。
for you to relish.
自由学习一门语言、学习一门手艺、
You can learn any language or any craft that suits your interest;
欣赏一部电影、去遥远的地方旅行。
you can savor a film or embark on a journey to somewhere remote.
很多人,从小你们就在自由探索自己的兴趣;
Many of you since childhood have been exploring your interest freely;
很多人在童年就进入了不惑之年;
even many of you in childhood nd your nsitivity fade into nsibility,
不惑于自己喜欢什么,不喜欢什么。
no longer bemud by what you like and dislike.
人与人之间的壁垒被打破,
All barriers among humans are dismantled:下班的图片
你们只凭相同的爱好,普通话报名条件
Only by virtue of the same hobbies, can
爱真的很简单
就能结交千万个值得干杯的朋友,
you befriend droves of strangers who are willing to share your sorrow and joy.
你们拥有了,
What you posss
我们曾经梦寐以求的权利——选择的权利;
is what we ud to yearn for — the freedom of choice;
你所热爱的就是你的生活。
what grasps your passion is your life.
你们有幸遇见这样的时代,
You are blesd to dwell in such an epoch,
但是时代更有幸遇见这样的你们。
which in return is more fortunate to embrace you.
我看着你们,满怀敬意。
I’m gazing at you, respectful.
落日余晖
向你们的专业态度致敬,
My homage is vented to your adroitness,
你们正在把传统的变成现代的,
for you are turning something from traditional to modern,
笑着把经典的变成流行的;
from classic to popular;
把学术的变成大众的,
from scholarly to public,
把民族的变成世界的;
from national to global;
你们把自己的热爱
you are forging your own passion and aspiration 公司评价
变成了一个和成千上万的人分享快乐的事业,
into a happy enterpri that can be shared by tens of thousands of people.
向你们的自信致敬。
My homage is registered here to your confidence.
弱小的人,才习惯嘲讽与否定;
The vulnerable are wont to jeer and smear;
内心强大的人,从不吝啬赞美与鼓励。
the strong are always generous in prai and encouragement.
向你们的大气致敬,
My homage is also paid to your generosity.
小人同而不和,
The wicked are always disagreeing to agree
君子美美与共,和而不同。
while the gentle are happy to e a diversification of differing views, agreeing to disagree.
更年轻的身体,容得下更多元的文化、审美和价值观。
A younger soul allows for more diver cultures, aesthetics, and values.
有一天我终于发现,
One day, an epiphany struck me:
不只是我们在教你们如何生活,
It’s not simply that we have been teaching you how to live your life,