酒店餐厅结账英语对话0001

更新时间:2023-07-06 10:26:49 阅读: 评论:0

酒店餐厅结账英语对话
初中英语的对话教学是培养学生英语交际能力的重要途径    在英
语教学中占据着重要的位置。精心收集了酒店餐厅结账英语对话,供 大家欣赏学习
Payi ng by Credit Card    信用卡付账
秋收起义总指挥
Guest: Check/Take the bill plea.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sig n it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗
Guest: No, l'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chine yuan for change.
And the excha nge rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804.
Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是    100美元兑804
人民币,你介意吗
Guest: Well. May I u my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种
Guest: Visa card.
书包作文
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% disco unt for using
your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到    10%的优惠。年轻的母亲迅雷
Guest: Tha nk you. But what 's this for?一道亮丽的风景线
谢谢,但这是什么费用
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and rvice.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I e. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few mi nutes.
成熟的表现>保持音记号
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you plea also sigh on the bill, sir? Tha nk you.
Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
酒店餐厅结账英语对话篇2Sign the Bill李凭箜篌引原文签字付账
Waiter: Would you like any thi ng el?
您还需要些什么
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Y es, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账
Guest: l& #39;d like to put it o n my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What 's your room number?
请问你的房间号
Waiter: 1208.
1208
Waiter: Would you sig n your n ame and room nu mber on the bill, plea? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
/房卡,
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙 好吗
带日月的成语Guest: Of cour, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sig n here, plea?
您在这签字好吗
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you plea give us your comment about our rvice and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵 的意见
Guest: Very ni ce, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
酒店餐厅结账英语对话篇 3Payi ng by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, plea.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yua n. Plea wait a min ute. I 'll be right
back with your cha nges and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your cha nges and your receipt, tha nk you.
Good ni ght. Hope to e you aga in.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter:    Tha nk you, sir. But we don& #39;t    accept
tips./You& #39;re very kind. But no, tha nk you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

本文发布于:2023-07-06 10:26:49,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1081585.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:账单   对话   结账   餐厅   酒店   人民币
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图