商务英语交际实用短语

更新时间:2023-07-06 04:27:26 阅读: 评论:0

120句商务英语交际实用短语
    一轮会谈 one round of talks

    决议 resolution

    现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

    请…发言 I invite the reprentative of …to take the floor.

     我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my prentation.thank you.

    我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

    我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.

    您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

    让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

    在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your prentation.

    您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you e this matter?

    我提议休会十分钟。 I propo a ten-minute break.

    我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.


    对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

    当然可以。 By all means
物联网应用技术
    怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

    我没有异议。 I have no objection

    我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

    我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

    这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

    不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

    我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

    揣怎么读请你们务必在81日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

    纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

    提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

    为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property

    经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me
a deep impression.

    密切注视 Keep clo watch on

    促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

    久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

    好久不见了 Long time no e.

    辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

    尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
最小倍数
    阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency


 
    在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?

    我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

    欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in SuZhou.

    欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

    不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

    您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not ta
ke up more of your time.

    请代我问候...先生 plea remember me to Mr.

    感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

    欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

    欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit SuZhou more often.

    请留步,不用送了. I will e mylf out, plea.

    多保重 Take care.

    祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.


    愿为您效劳。 At your rvice.

    为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

    欢迎宴会 welcome dinner

    便宴 informal dinner

    午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
 便餐 light meal

    工作午餐 working luncheon

    自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon

公章样本
    答谢宴会 return dinner

    告别宴会 farewell dinner

    庆功宴 glee feast

    招待会 reception

    茶话会 tea party



    您的位置在这里 Here is your at.

天安门升旗几点    请入席 Plea have a at.

    欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together

    请随便 Plea yourlf at home./Plea enjoy yourlf.

    请各位随意用餐 Help yourlf plea.

    您喝点什么? what would you like to drink? 忙碌英语

    现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propo a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

    最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I pro别样的风景
po a toast to …

    请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to rai your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends prent here.

    敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.

    祝你健康 To your health.

    我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!

    随量 Whatever you like.

    我失陪一会儿 Excu me for a minute.

    菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourlf.

    女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Plea get yourlf ated. Thank you.

    招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

 

    出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

    现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…

    开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

    隆重庆祝 grand celebration

    情况介绍 prentation

    小组讨论 panel discussion

    同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

    庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

    热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

    值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the ason, I would like to extend
ason’s reetings.

    祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

    衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

    举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/minar/conference /forum/symposium

    赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

    举行谈判 enter into negotiation

    交涉 make reprentations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.


    事物性会谈 talks at working level

    对口会谈 counterpart talks

    议程项目 items on the agenda

    主题 theme

    议题 topic for discussion

    双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon

    薇诺娜防晒霜开幕会议 opening ssion

    全体会议 plenary ssion

本文发布于:2023-07-06 04:27:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1081089.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:问题   欢迎   问候   提议
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图