船舶驾驶员实用英语口语 (5)

更新时间:2023-07-02 23:42:03 阅读: 评论:0

                        Lesson Six
          Acquiring and Providing Information on VHF
            在甚高频上询问与提供信息
Dialog A:          Ships Particulars
对话1:          船舶细节
Yokohama Radio:    Plea tell you ships particulars, over.
横滨台:          请告诉你船船舶细节,请讲。
M/V Yu Long:      LOA, 121metres. Breadth, 20.6metres. TGT 12,800 tons, draft forward 7.5metres. draft aft 8.5metres. Over.
“育龙”船:      总长121米,宽20.6米,总吨12800吨,前吃水7.5米,后吃水8.5米,请讲。
Yokohama Radio:    What is your intention of calling this port? Over.
横滨台:          你船靠该港意图是什么?请讲。
M/V Yu Long:      We are calling at this port for replenishment of fuel oil. Over.
“育龙”船:      我们靠该港的目的是加燃油,请讲。
Dialog B:          Changing Channel
对话2:          转换频道
M/V Nathan:        Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. Singal strength 2. Advi you change channel 12, over.
“内森”船:      神户台,这是“内森”船。信号较弱,建议换到12频道,请讲。
Kobe Radio:        Positive. Over.
神户台:          同意,请讲。
M/V Nathan:        Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. How do you
read me? Over.
“内森”船:      神户台,这是“内森”船信号强度如何?请讲。
Kobe Radio:        Signal strength 2, There is a crosstalk. Advi you change channel 26. Over.
神户台:          信号强度2,有串线,建议改到26信道,请讲。
M/V Nathan:        Negative. Reason, I do not have Channel 26. Over.
“内森”船:      不同意,理由是我没有26信道,请讲。
Dialog C:          Port of Call, Destination
对话3:          挂港与目的港
Hong Kong Radio:  What was your last port of call? Over.
香港台:          你上一次挂港是哪里?请讲。
M/V Jin Jiang:    My last port of call was Dalian, over.
六常管理“金江”船:      我上一次挂靠大连,请讲。
Hong Kong Radio:  What will be your destination? Over.
香港台:          你的目的港呢?请讲。
M/V Jin Jiang:    My destination will be London, over.
“金江”船:      我的目的港是伦敦,请讲。
Hong Kong Radio:  What is your ETA at Hong Kong? Over.
香港台:          你预抵香港的时间是多少?请讲。
M/V Jin Jiang:    My ETA at Hong Kong July 1st, 1700 local time.
“金江”船:      我预抵香港的时间是当地时间7月1日1700时。
Practical Expressions    实用表达方式
1.What is your name, call sign?        你船船名,呼号是什么?
What is your identification?          你船识别是什么?
2.What is your flag state?              你船船籍国是哪?
What is your port of registry?        你船注册港是哪?
3.What is your position?              你船船位在哪?
4.What is your prent cour and speed?
你船现在的航向和航速是多少?
My cour 185°, speed 20 knots.
我船航向185°,航速20节。
5.From what direction are you approaching?
你船从什么方向进港?
I am approaching from northeast.
我船从东北方向进入。
6.What is your destination?          你船目的港是哪?
My destination is Liverpool.      我船目的港是利物浦。
除夕情怀
7.What was your departure?        你船的始发港是哪?
My departure was London.        我船始发港是伦敦。
8.What was your last port of call?    你船上次挂靠哪一港?
My last port of call was Chiba.      我船上次挂靠千叶港。
9.What is your ETA in position 35°50N, 121°05E?
彭于晏写真你船预抵35°50N,121°05狼猫山水库E处时间是多少?
My ETA in position 35°50N 121°05E, 0900 hours local time.
我船预抵35°50N,121°05E处的时间是当地时间0900时。
10.What is your draft forward?        你船的前吃水是多少?
What is your draft aft?            你船的后吃水是多少?
11.寿字书法图片大全What is your maximum draft?      你船最大吃水是多少?
My maximum draft in summer is 12metres.
办公楼设计图
我船夏季最大吃水是12米。
My maximum draft in fresh water is 13metres.
我船最大淡水吃水是13米。
12.What is your freeboard?            你船干舷高是多少?
My freeboard is 5metres.            我船干舷高5米。
13.公狗和母狗What is your air draft?            你船空高是多少?
热干面怎么做My air draft is 15metres.            我船空高15米。
What is your LOA?                你船总长是多少?
LOA 105 m.                      总长105米。
What is your LBP (Length between perpendiculars)?
你船的垂线间距是多少?
LBP 121 m.                      垂线间距121米。
Whats your LPP?                你船两柱间长度多少?
LPP 113 m.                      两柱间长度113米。
What is your beam?                你船的宽度是多少?
Whats your width?                你船的宽度是多少?
What is your breadth?              你船的宽度是多少?
14.Are you underway?                你船在航吗?
Yes. I am underway.                是的,我船在航。
No. I am not underway.              不,我船不在航。
15.I am ready to get underway.          我船已准备起航。
16.What is your full speed?              你船全速是多少?
My full speed 22knots.              我船全速22节。
17.What is your full manoeuvring speed?
你船全速操纵速度是多少?
My full manoeuvring speed 10knots.
我船全速操纵速度是10节。
18.What is your cargo?                你船装什么货物?
We are carrying bulk.                我装散货。
We are carrying general cargo.        我装杂货。
My cargo ores.                      我装矿石。

本文发布于:2023-07-02 23:42:03,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1075041.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:建议   时间   目的港
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图