摩登家庭ModernFamily第11季第14集中英对照台词剧本

更新时间:2023-07-02 23:05:41 阅读: 评论:0

剧本由V信公众号v i c t o r r i i d2018施工整理~排版多样~希望对您有所帮助[美、英剧、电影、纪录片] [中英纯英]台词剧本定制也可以发邮箱*****************(自动回复)———————————该信息下载后删除页眉即可,谢谢理解与支持——————————
摩登家庭
第十一季第十四集
Good night, Triangle. Good night, Square.
晚安三角形晚安正方形
Thanks for showing us how fun it is to learn.
中心敬老院
谢谢你们让我们看到学习有多么快乐
Do you want to get their pajamas, or
你能去拿下他们的睡衣还是我...
Next, "Blood Orgy 7: Ri of the Organ Hoarder."
接下来播出《血腥杂交7: 器官囤积者的崛起》
Oh, my God!
天啊
Why?!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
Are you Daniel Boone?
你是丹尼尔·布恩吗
Who's asking?
你是谁
I just came to e Kentucky,
我是来参观肯塔基州的
the fifth-largest tobacco producer
全国第五大烟草出产州
and the third-largest coal producer in the country.
和第三大产煤州
I feel like I am there.
我感觉身临其境
The only thing more painful than children's theater
唯一比儿童剧院更让人痛苦的
is what's going on with my back right now.
就是我背部的疼痛
Why can't you take the pills that the doctor gave you
你为何不好好服用医生开给你的药
so that you can enjoy your son's tour de force?
这样你就能享受你儿子的精彩表演了
I just need a little stretch.
我只需要伸展一下身子
Doctors give you pills for everything today.
这年头有点小毛病医生就给你开药
Now we need a volunteer.
现在我们需要一位志愿者
我是小厨师Mr. Pritchett, thank you for your enthusiasm.
普里契特先生谢谢你的热情参与
What?
水电施工合同范本什么
One of our players has been kidnapped by his stepfather,
我们的一位小演员被他继父了
but the show must go on.
但是演出必须进行下去
Place a star on the flag every time a territory becomes a state.每当一块领土成为新的州就在国旗上放颗星
Seriously, but do the police --
说真的但是警方...
How 'bout a round of applau?!
来点掌声怎么样
Faster, plea. We're losing them.
快点观众快要失去兴趣了
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
You're missing Joe's tribute to the 50 nifty United States.你要错过乔的《美国团结50州》演出了
I'm at home in bed with the worst cold.
我在家躺在床上呢重感冒
Afraid the whole family's down.
恐怕我们全家都中招倒下了
Might've even lost a few hou plants, yeah.
好像甚至有几棵绿植倒下了
Okay, well, I'm gonna get some rest now.
好了我得休息了
Alright. Take care.
好的保重
Phil!
平方米与公顷
澳门大学世界排名菲尔
You told me you sold your dad's RV!
你跟我说你把你爸的房车卖掉了
And you told me you were running your 5-mile loop!
你还跟我说你要跑5英里呢
This street is on your 3-mile cour,
这条街在你3英里跑步路线上
so who are you really mad at, Claire?
所以你到底是在生谁的气呢克莱尔
Gloria, we are so sorry,
歌洛莉亚我们很抱歉
but we're not gonna be able to make it to Joe's play.
但我们没办法去看小乔的演出了
No, no, Ronaldo's mom, she had --
不是因为罗纳多的妈妈她...
well, she had emergency surgery,
她做了个紧急手术格列奈类
and, uh, he and Pepper dropped off their Great Danes
他和胡娇把他们的大丹犬放到我们家寄养了
to our place with no warning.
事先完全没通知
No! No, stay away from that! Not the va!
不别碰那个千万别碰花瓶
Sorry, Gloria. I gotta go.
抱歉歌洛莉亚我得先挂了
You couldn't just say you had a cold?
你就不能用患感冒当借口吗
Oh, yeah, and Abe Lincoln,
是啊亚伯拉罕·林肯
he could've said, "87 years ago,"
他可以简单地说"87年前"
and Hamlet could've said, "Maybe I'll kill mylf."
哈姆雷特也可以说"不如我自杀算了"
No, it's the finishing touches
不行最后的那场收尾戏
that parate the merely good from great, Mitchell!
才是决定作品超凡脱俗的关键米奇尔
Sweetie, I know you're really ten about this --
亲爱的我知道你对这事很紧张...
学校安全No, no, no! Don't jinx it, don't jinx it!
别别说别乱说招致霉运
- Cam is up for head coach at the University of Nor-- - Bup, bup, bup!
-小卡要去那个大学当主教练...  -打住打住
打住打住
Bup, bup!
Cam is up for head football coach
小卡有可能去北中央密苏里大学
at the University of North Central Missouri.
当橄榄球主教练
It's his dream job,
那是他梦想的工作
and they're suppod to call him about it today,
他们今天会打电话给他告知结果
and it's making him a little crazy.
宝蟾这让他有点疯狂
In f-fact --
实际上...
C-Claire's always Dad's favorite,
克莱尔向来都是我爸最爱的孩子
and I-I'm really miffed about that.
我对此真的很气愤
Oh, boy. This again, huh?
天啊又在说这破事啊
Okay. No, go on.
好了继续说
-我准备好了  -我的老天
- I'm ready. - Oh, my God!
- Honey, you look gorgeous! Look at her. - Ah, sweetie! -亲爱的你好美看看她  -小宝贝
Now, may I give you a piece of advice from my first date?我能根据我的初次约会给你点建议吗

本文发布于:2023-07-02 23:05:41,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1074999.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医生   施工   需要   定制   剧本   页眉   大学
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图