小乌龟B1-4中英文

更新时间:2023-07-02 22:53:29 阅读: 评论:0

Franklins Nature Hike
富兰克林的野外远足
Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes .
富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。
He could help his friends build a fort and help his father in the yard .
他能帮助朋友们修建城堡……还能在院子里帮爸爸忙。
He could even help Mr. owl plan a nature hike .
他甚至还能帮猫头鹰老师安排业外远足。
But one day , Franklin was too helpful .
但是有一天,富兰克林却帮忙帮过了头。
Beginning :
Teacher Owl : And over here by the stream you might find an interesting stone or perhaps shell .
            ……在这儿,小溪的旁边,你们也许能找到一些有趣的石头或者贝壳之类的东西。
Snail : But look inside the shell before you take it .
不过,先往里面看看,再把贝壳拿起来。
There might be somebody living in it !
痰多是什么原因引起的也许还有人住在里面呢!
Teacher Owl : Yes . A point well taken , Snail .
            好的。这点提得好,蜗牛。
            We want interesting objects for our classroom nature table , but living things belong here in the woods .
            我们要收集有趣的东西添加到班级的自然展桌上,不过活着的生物应该是属于这片林子的。
            Alright class , off you go . And remember
            好了,同学们,现在大家出发吧。记住……
Students : Dont pick the flowers .
        不要采摘野花。
Teacher Owl : No . Have fun !
            不是,玩儿得愉快!
Students : Well have fun alright . Come on . Lets go , Franklin !
        我们会玩得很愉快的。来吧。走吧,富兰克林。
Yeah , I love the woods .
        是啊,我喜欢树林。
Snail : Oooooo , fungus . This looks interesting . Look what I just foun
      哦,蘑菇。看起来真有趣。看看我发现了……
Franklin : Here I am , Snail .
        我来了,蜗牛。
Snail : Whoa .
      哇。
Franklin : Im always happy to give you a ride , Snail .
        我总是很高兴能捎你一程,蜗牛。
        You dont even have to ask .
        你根本都不用开口让我帮忙。
Snail : Umm Thanks , Franklin .
      嗯……谢谢你,富兰克林。
Franklin : Lets catch up with the others .
        咱们快去追上大家。
Students : Fly away !
        飞走了!
Franklin : Fly away ! Fly away !
        飞走了!飞走了!
信息技术课程Snail : Theres one ! Hmmm Not clo enough .
      还有一个!嗯……还不够近。
Goo : Hurry up you guys !
      大家快点儿!
Snail : Ha , ha , Now I have you . Whoa !
      哈,哈,现在你跑不了了。喔!
Franklin : Time to hit the trail , Snail . Trail Snail .
        该走咯,蜗牛。走咯……蜗牛。
Snail : Heh , heh . Good rhyme , Franklin .
      呵呵,还挺押韵的,富兰克林。
Franklin : Oh . Fly away ! Youre free !
        哦,飞走了!你们自有了!
Snail : Whoa !
      哇!
BS ( Bear and Beaver ) : Oh oh .
                    啊哦。
Bear : Hey , someone forgot to put a bridge here .
      嘿,人们忘了在这儿建一座桥。
Goo : Who needs a bridge ?
毛孔粗大原因
      才不需要桥呢?
Fox : Yes , but your feet are waterproof . Im taking the stepping stones .
    是啊,不过你的脚有防水膜。我要踩着这些石头过去。
Bear : Yeah , me too . And this is more fun anyway .
      是啊,我也是。不过,这样更有趣。
Snail : Hmmmmm . Thats what I need .
      嗯,那正是我需要的。
现代战争电影Beaver : Why did you stop ?
        你为什么停下来?
Bear : Ummm , I saw this clam shell . Isnt it neat ?
      嗯,因为我看见了这个蛤壳。很漂亮,对吧?
Snail : Good find , Bear !
      不错的发现,小熊!
Franklin : Snail ? What are you doing ? Save your breath , Snail .
        蜗牛?你在干什么呢?好好揣口气吧,蜗牛。
        Just whistle when you need help . Im never far away .
        需要帮忙的时候,吹口哨就行了。我不会离你太远的。
Snail : I know .
      我知道。
Bothering Wasps :
Beaver : Hey ! This would look good on the nature table . So would the log !
        嘿!这个东西在自然展桌上一定很棒。这根木头也是!山东县级市
        Do you think maybe its just a little too big ?
        你不觉得可能这个有点儿太大了吗?
Snail : I dont think so . But I may need help putting it in my knapsack .
      没觉得呀,不过得需要人帮忙才能把它放进书包里。
Bear : Hey , guys ! Look at this ! A wasps nest .
      嘿,伙伴们!看这个东西!一个黄蜂窝。
Students : Wow !
          哇!
Bear : Isnt it great !
      这个多棒啊!
Beaver : Bear ! Youre not going to take it back to our classroom , are you ?
        小熊!你没打算把它带回教室,对吧?
Bear : Sure . Why not ?
      当然要带回去。为什么不呢?
Beaver : Becau wasps sting if you bother them .
        因为它们会蛰人的如果你打扰了黄蜂。
蔡艺林Bear : Im not bothering them . Theyre not even living in it anymore .
      我没有打扰它们啊。它们甚至都不在里面住了。
      Will you take it off for me , Franklin ?
      富兰克林,能帮我把它取下来吗?
葱油面的家常做法Franklin : Oh-oh . Theyre still inside !
        哦噢。它们还在里面呢!
Fox : And I think were bothering them .
    而且我想我们打扰了它们。
Bear : Oh , Id better leave them alone .
      哦,最好别再惹它们了。高血压的护理
Franklin : Not like that , Bear !
        别那样放手啊,小熊!
Fox : Run for it !
    快逃啊!
Beaver : That was a clo one .
        真是好险啊。
Fox : Phew Thats for sure .

本文发布于:2023-07-02 22:53:29,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1074980.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:帮忙   大家   蜗牛   东西
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图