第一单元
When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, I think of my parents.
当我认为人们在这个世界上真的很不错,我认为我的父母。
They were truly saints among ordinary people.
他们是真正的圣徒在普通大众。
I was one of the ten children my parents adopted.
我是一个十个孩子我父母收养了。
They rescued each of us from a life of poverty and loneliness.
他们救出了我们每个人都从一个贫穷和孤独的生活。
They were hardly able to restrain themlves from bringing home more children to care for.
他们几乎无法抑制自己更多的孩子带回家照顾。
If they had had the resources they certainly would have.
如果他们有资源,他们当然会。
Most people do not realize how much they appreciated someone until they pass away.
大多数人并不知道自己有多感激有人直到他们去世。
My sisters and brothers and I did not want this to happen before we uttered the words "Thank you" to our parents.
我的兄弟姐妹们,我不希望这样的事情发生在我们说过这句话“谢谢你”,我们的父母。
Although we have all grown up and scattered about the country, we got back together to thank our parents.
尽管我们都长大了原始社会,散放在国家,我们一起回来,谢谢我们的父母。
My brother Tom undertook the task of organizing the event.
我哥哥汤姆承担这个任务的组织的事件。
Every Friday night, Mom and Dad have had the ham dinner special at the same restaurant for the last twenty years.
每个星期五的晚上,妈妈和爸爸有火腿晚餐特别在同一家餐厅里过去二十年。
That is where we waited without their knowing.
这就是我们等不知情。
When we first caught a glimp of them coming across the street, we all hid underneath a big table.
当我们第一次瞥见他们正在过马路,我们所有的一张大桌子底下藏了起来。
When they entered, we leapt out and shouted, "Thank you, Mom and Dad.
当他们进入,我们跳了出来,大声喊道,“谢谢你,妈妈和爸爸。
" My brother Tom prented them with a card and we all hugged.
“我哥哥汤姆向他们提出一个卡片和我们所有的拥抱。 美好形象
My Dad pretended that he had known we were under the table all along.
我的爸爸假装他知道我们一直在桌子底下。
第二单元
Women who exerci regularly need to be careful with what they eat.
女性经常锻炼需要小心吃什么。
Rearchers have found evidence that even moderate exerci can result in losing iron.
研究人员发现,有证据表明即使适度的运动也会导致失去铁。
They said that women who exerci regularly, especially in endurance activities, typically lo iron.
他们表示,女性经常锻炼,尤其是在耐力活动,通常失去铁。
In order to prevent this from becoming a problem, it is important that tho women consume more meat or take supplements to replace the iron lost.
为了防止这种成为一个问题,它是重要的,那些女人吃的肉更多或服用补充剂来取代铁失去了。
Tho who do not bother to get plentiful amounts of iron may begin to feel weak and tired.
那些不费心去获得大量的铁可能开始觉得虚弱和疲惫。
"If you can get the recommended daily allowance of iron in your diet, you will probably pe
rform better," said one diet specialist.
“如果你能得到的每日推荐摄取量的铁在你的饮食,你可能会表现得更好,”其中一个说饮食专家。
"One shortcoming of taking iron pills is that the pill form is not well absorbed and can sometimes make you sick.
澳洲能恩“一个缺点是,服用铁丸避孕药形式是不能很好地吸收和有时会让你生病。
It is preferable that you try to remedy the deficiency by getting more iron-rich meats in your diet."
最好是,你试图弥补不足,让更多富铁肉类在你的饮食习惯。笔架峰”word文档
There are ways to help your body store away the iron it takes in.
有一些方法可以帮助你的身体储存铁它接受。
By getting plenty of Vitamin C, your body is able to process, or u, the iron better.
充足的维生素C,你的身体能够处理,或使用,铁更好。
Rearchers acknowledge that everyone's body is different and the problem will be less rious for some.
研究人员承认,每个人的身体都是不同的,这个问题不会那么严重一些。
Becau it is impossible to decide whether or not this could be a problem for you, health specialists say it is advisable to check your iron levels.
因为它是不可能决定是否这可能是一个问题,健康专家说这是明智的检查你的铁水平。
Even when you can't feel it, you may still have a problem.
即使你不能感觉到它,你可能仍然有一个问题。
第三单元
While many private schools are focusing more on values, public schools are moving toward testing standards.
桂林阳朔自由行攻略虽然许多私立学校是更多关注价值观,公立学校是朝着测试标准。
The national government demands academic success and tests are taken as a key measurement for a school's performance.
国家政府要求学术成就和测试作为一个关键的衡量一个学校的表现。
Schools with low test scores face penalties such as a reduction in money to run their schools.
较低的学校考试分数处罚如减少资金来管理他们的学校。
And, even individual teachers are being graded on how they're preparing their students for the tests.
和,甚至个别教师评分对他们是如何指导学生准备这些测试。
"We have concentrated too much on teaching the kids how to take the tests," commented one elementary school teacher.
“我们已经集中太多教学孩子们如何把这些测试评论到,“一个小学老师。
"We should be providing a more comprehensive curriculum to the kids.
“我们应该提供一个更全面的课程,这些孩子。
We should be cultivating leadership and curiosity.
我们应该培养领导和好奇心。
Unfortunately, there is never time."
不幸的是,没有时间。” 哪个信用卡好
One school principal remarked, "It's true that it would be beneficial to our kids if they were getting better scores on the subjects being tested.
一个学校校长说:“这是真的,这将有益于我们的孩子,如果他们得到更好的成绩被测试对象。折纸心的折法