Mean Streets《穷街陋巷(1973)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-30 18:04:27 阅读: 评论:0

你不在教堂偿罪
You don't make up for your sins in church
滚铁环怎么玩你在街上,在家里偿罪
You do it in the streets. You do it at home
其他都是胡扯,你知道的
The rest is bullshit and you know it
穷街陋巷
主演:罗伯特·德尼罗
主演:哈维·凯特尔
英语电影大卫·普罗瓦尔
艾米·罗宾森
(理查德·罗农斯)
(西萨尔·达诺瓦饰“吉凡尼” )
上帝保佑克里斯多夫
(编剧:马丁·斯科塞斯与麦迪克·马丁)
制片:乔纳森·塔普琳
(导演:马丁·斯科塞斯)
搞什么鬼?
What the hell is this?
不要在我这里搞!
Not in my fuckin' place!
不要来我这里!我认得出你的长相!
Keep out of my place! l know your face!
还有你,浑蛋!
And you, scumbag!
我告诉过你别在这里搞这些
l told ya about passin' that shit in my place
我什么都没干!
l didn't do nothin'!
你是保镖吔
You're suppod to be the bouncer
-我什么都没干! -就是说,你什么都没干
-l didn't do nothin'. -That's it. Ya didn't do nothin' (托尼)
快,快点
Come on, hurry up with that shit, huh?
这什么,更多狗屎?
What's this, more shit?
不,不是狗屎,是德国镜头
No, that ain't shit. That's a German lens金匮肾气丸功效
我有两批,好东西
l've got two shipments of tho. That's good stuff
不能用
Can't u it
你说不能用是什么意思?
What do ya mean ya can't u it?
这是望远镜头最好的一种
That's a telescopic one. That's the best one they make
不是德国制,是日本制是转接头,不是镜头
lt's not German, it's Jap. This is an adaptor, it's not a lens
你买♥♥了两批日本转接头不是镜头
You bought two shipments of Jap adaptors, not lens
日本转接头
Jap adaptors
(迈克)
(美国邮政)
纹理烫图片
(强仔)
(查理)
主啊,我不配食你宝身
Lord, l'm not worthy to eat your flesh
不配饮你宝血
Not worthy to drink your blood
不配饮你宝血
Not worthy to drink your blood
那么,我刚去后悔完
Okay, l just come out of confession, right?
Right
神父给了我一般的赎罪:
And the priest gives me the usual penance
十遍圣母经,十遍天父经十遍什么什么的
Ten 'Hail Marys, ' ten 'Our Fathers, ' ten whatever
下星期回来,他会叫我念十遍圣母经还有
Next week, l'll come back and he'll give me another ten 'Hail Marys ' 十遍天父经
another ten 'Our Fathers '
你知道我对那狗屎的感觉
l mean, you know how l feel about that shit
那些东西,对我一点意义也没只是一些话语
Tho things, they don't mean anything to me. They're just words
也许对别人有用但对我没用
Now, that may be okay for the others, but it just doesn't work for me 如果我做错什么我要用我的方式偿还
l mean, if l do somethin' wrong, l just want to pay for it my way
我为自己的罪恶赎罪
So, l do my own penance for my own sins
大竹峰
你说呢?
What do ya say, huh?
除了痛苦之外都是狗屎?地狱的痛苦
lt's all bullshit except the pain, right? The pain of hell
火柴烧灼的一百万倍
The burn from a lighted match incread a million times
无极限
lnfinite
无极限的谁敢惹?谁也不敢
Ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that
地狱的痛苦有两种:
The pain in hell has two sides
一种用手可以感觉的
The kind you can touch with your hand
长白山矿泉水一种用心感受的
The kind you can feel in your heart
你的灵魂,精神面
Your soul, the spiritual side
你知道
And
两者中最糟的
the worst of
是精神上的
is the spiritual
查理,你疯了
Hey, Charlie, you're crazy
神父教了我这个
The priest taught me this
好极了,还会别的花招吗?
Terrific. You know any other tricks?
会,等我学会这个再练给你看
Yeah, but l'll show 'em to ya when l learn this one
你知道吗?她真的很漂亮
You know somethin'? She is really good-lookin'
我一定要再说一次她真的很漂亮!
l gotta say that again. She is really good-lookin'!
但她是黑人
But she's black
很清楚吧?
You can e that real plain, right?
没多少差别吧?
Look, there's not much of a difference anyway, is there?
有吗?
Well, is there?
好极了
Oh, great
万宝路?
Hey, Marlboro
查理,这种价钱,你不该抱怨
For the prices, Charlie, you shouldn't complain
我只能搞到这些也许下星期会好些
But it's the best l could do. Maybe next week l can do better
如果你抽不了,也许能卖♥♥
lf ya can't smoke 'em, maybe ya can ll 'em
不,一星期没有问题
No, l'll be okay for a week
保佑你
Bless you
有看到强仔吗?
Seen Johnny Boy?
没有
No
白带异味用什么药他该出现的
He's suppod to be here
谁知道那孩子脑袋里在想什么?
But who knows what goes on in that kid's head, right?
查理,我想知道我觉得那孩子想避开我
l'd like to know, Charlie. l think the kid's trying to duck me
你不觉得你该多关心一点强尼该付我的钱吗?
Don't you think you oughta care more about Johnny's payments to me? 我想你应该,你知道的
l think you should. You know that
迈克,没人要搞你
Michael, nobody's out to screw you
我保证
l guarantee that
你没从我的角度看你替那孩子做保
Well, you're not lookin' at it from my side. You vouched for the kid 要是他不付钱呢?我该向你要?
What happens if he doesn't pay? l gotta collect from you?
-我不想那么做 -你是对的房屋改造设计
-l don't want to do that. -You're right
我和他交易,不是你,对吧?
l made a deal with him, not you, right?
对,我不会付他的债相信我
You're right. l'm not gonna pay his debts, believe me
我会和他谈,搞定他
l'll talk to him. l'll straighten him out
搞定他?那个家伙欠我好几笔钱
Straighten him out? The bum owes money left and right
别担心,迈克
Don't worry, Michael--
别这样!
Hey, come on!
出去!
Get out of here!
-别这样,坐下 -放轻松
-Come on, sit down. -Take it easy
-你怎么回事? -大家都是朋友,对吧?
-Hey, what's the matter with you? -Everybody's friends here, right? 别这样,坐下
Come on, sit down
他妈的,查理,我不了解你
Damn it, Charlie, l don't understand you
我不懂你干嘛和一个小鬼混
l don't understand why you hang around with a punk kid
他是个讨厌鬼
l mean, he's the biggest jerk off around
别这么说,别吵架,好吗?
Don't say that. Don't quarrel man, will ya?
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
家里的事,几件事我没法解释,好吗?
Family things, a few things. l can't explain it, all right?
他真的是个好孩子
He really is a good kid
好吧,是啊,再见
All right, sure. l'll e you

本文发布于:2023-06-30 18:04:27,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1070645.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   孩子   狗屎   不配   觉得   还有   圣母
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图