你躲不了的强尼没有人能躲得过我们
You couldn't hide, Johnny. Nobody hides from us.
妈的班尼给我弄一些冰块来我把手打断了
Shit! Benny, get me some ice. I think I broke my goddamn hand. 好的老板
Sure, boss.
去你的快动手杀了我吧
Fuck you! Just do me quick.
好的强尼不过卡纳里先生想要一个小小纪念品
Sure, Johnny. But first, Mr. Canelli wants a little souvenir.
张开嘴张开嘴
Open up. Open up!
我们要把这个交给你在证人保护计划的朋友
We're gonna forward this to your buddies in Witness Protection. 看它会不会自己招供
日记的英语See if it sings on its own.
他们可以拿去呈堂证供
They can take it to the trial.
张开嘴强尼张嘴
Open up, Johnny. Open up!
班尼?
Benny?
哈啰?
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who in the hell are you?
闭上眼睛 - 你是谁?
Clo your eyes. - Who are you?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你…?
<?
还有你 - 没事
You too. - It's okay.
照他的话做
You do what he says.
别动你们已经死了
Don't move. You're dead.
我要你们身上的衣服
I need the clothes you're wearing.
还有你的戒指手表…
And your ring,
所有身分证件快点
...all your IDs. Now.
动作快
Shh! Do it.
你跟我来
You come with me.
你搬另外一个
强军故事Grab the other one.
动作快
Let's go.
把你的衣服穿在他们身上快点
Put your clothes on them. Move!变成回忆
有场谋杀案在艾登街232号♥
Yes, there's been a murder at 232 Alden Drive.
请派警&hearts;察&hearts;来 - 你在做什么?
Send the police. - What are you doing?
他们杀了你然后他们自己人互相残杀
They killed you, then they turned on each other.
没错
Right.
那些混&hearts;蛋♥
Tho sons of bitches.
靠! - 别担心
Shit! - Don't worry.
这整件事要有人目睹才会生效
This doesn't work without an audience.
到外面去走吧
Outside. Let's go.
上车
Get in.
谢谢你谢谢你老兄
Thank you. Thank you, man.
你将来若需要任何东西你尽管找我帮忙
Anything you ever need, anything, you just ask me.
蔷薇苗
你已危及自己的性命以及保护你的美国联邦法警
You endangered your life and the lives of U.S. marshals protecting you. 你在说什么?- 你在以前住的地区的餐厅暴露了行踪
What are you talking about? - You were spotted at your old restaurant. 你跑回吉纳洛餐厅?强尼你怎么会这么蠢?
You went back to Gennaro's? Johnny, what are you, stupid?
都是因为那里的燉小牛胫
Hey, it's the osso buco.
我已经半年没吃过像样的东西我快憋死了好吗?
I haven't had a decent meal in six months. I was fucking dying, okay?
下一次你就没命了这种事只能发生一次
The next time, you're dead. This only happens once.
下车
Get out.
你在干嘛?那是我们的车
What are you doing? That was our ride.
处女和天蝎咱们走来
Let's go. Go.
你们再也不会见到我但我会知道你们的一举一动
You'll never e me again, but I'll know every move you make.
多用点头脑低调行事我保证没有人会伤害你们
U your heads, lie low, and I promi no one will hurt you.
你若不出面作证的话
If you try to skip out on your testimony,
我就亲自把你送去卡纳里家族
I'll deliver you to the Canelli family mylf.
我保证 - 老兄我欠你一份大人情
I promi. - Hey, listen, man. Look, I owe you big time.
我很讲信用的
I'm a stand up guy, you got it?
你需要任何事情尽管来找我你叫什么名字?
You ever need anything, anything, you let me know. Hey, what's your name? 别嚷嚷了他才不是来交朋友的 - 笑一个…
Easy, I don't think he wants to be pen pals. - Smile.
你们已经被毁灭了
You've just been erad.
进去吧
Go ahead.
约翰你过来看一下这个好吧?
Hey, John, would you look at something?
其中一张是我们制&hearts;作&hearts;的另外两张是真的你说呢?
One of the is from our shop and the others are real. What do you think? 这张是假的
That's the fake.
他是谁?- 我可以告诉你但我得杀掉你
Who the hell was that? - I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.
闭嘴再去做一张出来
Now shut up and run this again.
只要稍微移&hearts;动&hearts;一下手…
So with a little sleight
一个翘辫子的张三便和一个活生生的烂人互换角色
...one very dead John Doe trades places with one very live scumbag.
罗伯特请坐 - 约翰
Robert, sit down. - John.
你知道…
如果上帝和证人保护计划一样如此轻易宽恕世人…
...if God was as forgiving
地狱不就门可罗雀了?- 上帝没有我们这种法&hearts;院&hearts;制度...hell would be one empty joint, no? - God doesn't have our court system. 听说你今晚忙得不可开交
So I understand you had a busy night.
两个证人暴露行踪可能害了我们
A couple of witness got careless.
原来… - 我得去收拾烂摊子
I e. - I had to defu the situation.
那是否包括破门进入郡立停尸间?
? Did that include breaking into the county morgue?
从前有人教过我出外勤时最重要的就是要创新
Someone once taught me that improvisation is the heart of fieldwork.
我想是你教我的 - 那是从前现在局势不一样了
I think it was you. - In the old days. The weather's changed.
现在国会那些混帐每个都紧盯着我们
Now you got every asshole in Congress, you know, down our backs.
我只是告诉你要小心行事
I'm telling you to walk softly.
所以贝勒才会把我叫去?因为停尸间的事?
Is that why Beller called me in? Becau of the morgue?
喔不…
Oh, no, no, no.
他不晓得那件事
The old man doesn't know anything about that,
我个人觉得他没有必要知道那件事
and personally, I don't think he has to.
影子行动小组仍享某些特权
Shadow Ops still has some privileges.
你说得没错
You're right.
还有约翰…
哲学书籍推荐
Oh,
你今天干得好 - 因为我有个好老师
...that's good work. - I had a good teacher.
胡扯你才是最棒的
Bullshit. You had the best.
现在差不多有一万四千六百四十几人接受证人保护计划
Fourteen thousand, six hundred and forty some-odd people under 没有人的档案像这个这样 - 有那么糟?
...and not one with a profile like this. - That bad?
那么出众这位年轻的柯伦小姐…
That good. This young lady,
是个很正直正派…
...is a real live,
诚实的好人
...honest person.
那她为什么需要我们?
Then why does she need us?
她是赛瑞斯企业资深执行长有听过这家公&hearts;司♥?
She's a nior executive at Cyrez Corporation. Hear of it?
有是一家大型国防军械公&hearts;司♥
Yeah, major defen contractors.
大部分进行机密武器研究
Mostly top-cret weapons rearch.
看起来赛瑞斯企业里似乎有人在出&hearts;卖♥♥&hearts;自己的国家Looks like someone inside Cyrez is lling out Uncle Sam.
联邦政&hearts;府&hearts;需要她证明才能提告如果政&hearts;府&hearts;要进行控告…Feds need her to prove their ca. If
她将会是这件重大丑闻的主要证人
...she'll be the key witness in the hottest scandal since Iran-Contra.
此案何时进行?- 明天
When does this go down? - Tomorrow.
所有布局都准备好了一旦结束之后她就是你的了
The sting's all in place. Soon as it's over, she's all yours.
重新安排住处的档案资料只有你知道
Seal file on relocate. Your eyes only.
和平常一样只有你晓得但我会秘密得知你证人的确切位置
给老板的新年祝福语>万圣节多少号
As usual, only you and I'll be privy to your witness' exact location.
但是约翰…
But,
有几位华府大人物有可能会…