教父 The Godfather 中英文双语剧本
I believe in America.
我相信美国
America has made my fortune.
美国使我发了财
And I raid my daughter in the American fashion.
而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonour her family.
我给她自由 但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
She found a boyfriend, not an ltalian.
她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late.
她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家
I didn't protest.
我并没有责骂她 汽车改色备案流程
Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend.
两个月前他与另一个男孩
带她去兜风
They made her drink whiskey
他们强灌她喝威士忌
虎假虎威
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
然后他们想要占她便宜
骆驼祥子第十二章读后感
She resisted, she kept her honour.
她抵抗,她保住了名节
So they beat her like an animal.
于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
When I went to the hospital, her no was broken,
当我到医院时
她的鼻梁断了
her jaw was shattered, held together by wire.
她的下巴被打碎了
必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
She couldn't even weep becau of the pain.
她痛得不能哭
But I wept. Why did I weep?
但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?
She was the light of my life.
我视她如珠如宝
Beautiful girl.
长得很美丽
Now she will never be beautiful again.
现在她再也美丽不起来
创业博客
Sorry.
不好意思
I went to the police, like a good American.
我…像个守法的美国人一样
我去报警
The two boys were brought to trial.
那两个男孩受到了审判
The judge ntenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the ntence.
法官判他们有期徒刑三年 但缓刑
Suspended the ntence! They went free that very day!
缓刑!
他们当天就没事了!
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
Tho two bastards, they smiled at me.
词语联想>泊船瓜洲赏析而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑
Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don Corleone."
于是我对我太太说
为求公道 我们必须去找柯里昂阁下
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
你去报警前为何不先来找我?
What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
你要我怎么样?
你尽管吩咐 但求你一定要帮我这个忙
What is that?
帮你什么忙?
I want them dead.
That I cannot do.
那个我办不到
I'll give you anything you ask.
你要什么,我都会给你
I've known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked for help.
我们相识多年
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
I can't remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee.
我记不起你上次是何时 请我到你家去喝咖啡了
Even though my wife is godmother to your only child.
驾车技巧
何况我太太 还是你独生女的教母
But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship.
我坦白说吧!
你从来就不想要我的友谊
And you were afraid to be in my debt.
而且你怕欠我人情 厦门市槟榔中学
I didn't want to get into trouble.
我不想卷入是非
I understand.
我了解
You found Paradi in America.
你在美国发了财
You made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law.
生意做的很好,生活过的很好
有警察和法律保护你
You didn't need a friend like me.
你不需要我这种朋友
But now you come to me and say,
但是…
现在你来找我说
柯里昂阁下,请帮我主持公道
"Don Corleone, give me justice."