越狱第三季 英文剧本及学习笔记 附中文翻译
(men shouting, whistling)
(Raucous shouting)
(Shouting continues)
(Keys splashing into mud)
爱学生
You got do something, my brother is innocent. (你得想想办法,我弟弟是无辜的)
He’s an American citizen. (他可是美国公民啊)
Look, there’s nothing I can do about that. (股票大宗交易对此我们也无能为力)
Of cour there is—back at the crime scene, that’ll prove… (你当然能,再去犯罪现场看看,定能证实清白)
Look, I’m a night clerk, okay? (你看,我不过是个夜间办事员而已)
If you want someone who can really do something ,you’re gonna have to wait for the consul (你若真想解决问题,最好等领事来)
He gets in in the morning. (他早上才来上来)
I’m sorry. (我很抱歉)
That ain’t gonna cut it. (那我自己搞定)
Your brother, where do they have him incarcerated? (你兄弟关在哪个监狱?)
Sona. 墨子的思想主张是什么(索纳监狱)
What? (怎么了?)
The worst of the worst are there, men no other prison will take. (那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯,别的监狱都不收)
They rioted so badly a year ago, the guards pulled out, just left them to themlves. (一年前,他们野蛮暴动过,守卫都撤了出来,留他们自生自灭)
A thousand thieves, rapists, murderers. (成千上万的小偷,强奸犯,杀人犯)
The government just stays back, keeps the perimeter. (政府干脆退避三舍,保持他们的原样)
“To them, Sona’s a one-way street.” (都说那是“单行道”)
What goes in…never comes out…unless it’s dead. (只有进,没有出,除非死了)
(overlapping chatter)
MAN: Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy, (此人未证实有罪)
And we need him moved to a facility that’s a little more…moderate. (我们要求将他转移至更适合的机构)
All right? (行吗?)
Thank you. (谢谢你)
All right, the good news is as of yesterday you’re a free man.. (是这样的,好消息是从昨天起,你重获自由了)
You got nothing to worry about. (你无需再担心什么)
Just my brother. (我担心我弟弟)
Right. Well, that’s a heck of a story, you two. (好吧,你们俩的事迹传得很神)
That made the news even down here. (消息甚至传到了这)
And I understand you have a son as well? (我听说你还有个儿子)
Yeah. Uh-huh. –LJ—Lincoln Jr.? (没错 叫LJ 小林肯?)
He must be ecstatic about your exoneration. (他得知你恢复清白身一定很兴奋)
Still trying to reach him. (还没联系上他)
Well, hey, tell us where he is . (你可以告诉我们他在哪里)
We’ll nd…-Let me handle that. (我们派人去 我自己能搞定)
Let’s just focus on Michael. (让我们还是先关注迈克吧)
Okay, well ,good news is is that much of what you’re saying is checking out at the crime scene. (好的 好消息是你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合)
The victim did have a rvice revolver with U.S. government numbers on it. (被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手枪,上面刻有政府编号)
我的家乡日喀则And if a weapon was found, then that lends real credence to lf-defen as a motive. (凶器既然已经发现,那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证。)
Great. (很好)
They, uh, find anything el? (他们没有发现别的?)
Like what?-A bag. (比如说哪方面? 包)
What was in it? (里面有什么)
A little money. (有些钱吧)
No, sorry. (没有发现 不好意思)
Of cour they didn’t. (没关系)
Yeah, well, whatever the ca, regarding your brother, I have managed to make a little headway. (不管发生什么情况,对于你兄弟而言,我都会设法做些改变)
I arranged for a transfer for your brother to another facility, effective tomorrow. (我已做出了安排,把你兄弟转移到别的地方,明天就能生效)
It’s a lot safer, -it’s a lot cleaner. (那里要安全,干净的多)
–Great. (很好)
And if this is stacking up like I think it is, (如我所想那样,会有足够的证据)
I’d be pretty confident the charges will be dropped. (我有十足的把握,所有控告都会撤销)
He’d be free? (他会无罪释放?)
Well, he’d still face charges in the U.S. (可能还要面对美国方面的指控)
But out of there? (但那是出狱以后的事了)哄睡
Yes. (没错)
Is there…is there a mess hall here? (这里有。。有集体食堂吗?)
Mess hall? (集体食堂?)
And some water. (还要点水)
I’m dying of thirst. Plea. (求求你 我快渴死了)
Plea. (求求你了)
There’s some water. (这里倒是有些水)
Bite me. (去死吧)
What’d you say? (你说什么?)
I didn’t say nothing. (我什么也没说)
Drink it . (喝了它)
You hear me ? (听见没有)
Drink! (喝了它)
Hey, get ud to it, man. (蛋炒饭步骤伙计 这里就是这样的)
I haven’t eaten for days. (我也好几天没吃东西了)
Come on. (起来)
How are you doing? (你还好吧)
What do you want, Alex? (阿里克斯,你想怎样)
龙虾配方You’re so clever—like planting the drugs on the boat. (你太聪明了,居然想出在穿上放毒品栽赃)
That’s a big irony. (这太嘲讽了)
Lawman in jail. (关在监狱里的罗曼)
You are exactly where you belong. (你现在罪有应得了)
No, that’s where you’re wrong. (不 这就是你错误的地方)
And that’s where you’re gonna help me .(我需要你的帮助)
I will have a court date one of the days, and you will be there on the stand. (这几天我就要接受庭审了,你到时也会出庭)
And you will tell the truth that you planted this and you t this up, and I’m gonna go home. (你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切,你设计栽赃,我就可以回家了)
That’s funny, I could have sworn you t this up. (这太嘲讽了,我对天发誓这是你设的局)
I t this up? I’m in here. (我设的局?我被关在这儿)
k歌之王吉他谱
What does the Company want with me? (幕后者到底对我有什么企图)
Why panama? (为什么挑选巴拿马)
What, you think I know what they wanted? (你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗)