天降美食2中英对照剧本
我的名字是... My name is玫瑰话语
弗林特·洛克伍德Flint Lockwood. My whole life
我一直想成为一个伟大的发明家I always wanted to be a great inventor.
就像我心目中的英雄Just like my hero.
欢迎来到"科学奇妙世界"MAN [ON TV]: The Scientifically Wonderful World of Science.儿童寓言故事
有请我们的主持人切斯特博士With your host, Chester V.
欢迎回来科学的朋友们Welcome back, science friends.
大家都知道我倾注了我一生以创新未来You know, I have devoted my life to inventing the future.
但每一个梦想都有一个开始But every dream has a beginning.
我还记得我的第一项发明:I still remember my first invention:
不起眼的食物棒The humble Food Bar.
看着电视就好像切斯特博士用科学的语言...Whoa!
直接和我讲话using the language of science.
现在看看我们Now look at us.
我们的第代食物棒Our new Food Bar XL with flavor crystals.
依然还是那么的受欢迎Still making people happy after all the years.
可是孩子们你几乎肯定会永远是我的Now, kids, you'll almost certainly never be me.
但是请记住有没有这样的事情小科学But, remember, there's no such thing as small science. 只有小科学家!Only small scientists!
我们爱你切斯特博士!KIDS: We love you, Chester V!
说起小科学家说再见巴伯Speaking of small scientists, say goodbye, Barb.
再见巴伯Goodbye, Barb. Ha, ha, ha!
你的想法...Can your ideas
能改变世界吗?change the world?
可以!Yes.
就如切斯特博士所说的... Just like Chester V,
我的梦想是让世界...my dream was to make the world
变得更好a better place.
喷雾鞋!SprayOn Shoes!
可你怎么把他们Voila!
脱掉呢呆子?BRENT: How you gonna
不幸的是很多人...get them off, nerd?
不相信我didn't believe in me.
但我从来没有放弃过But I never gave up.
而最终...And eventually,
我发明了这个:I invented this:
一台可以将水...A machine that could turn water
变成食物的机器into food.
~芝士汉堡~MACH I N E: Cheeburger.
这就是弗林特·洛克伍德全阶超级变种It's called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating 动力食物复製机Dynamic Food Replicator.
或者简称Or, for short:
弗林...超级...食物...机The FLDSMDFR.
因为我发明的食物机Becau of my invention 's food weather,
我终于把世界变得I finally made the world
"更好"a better place.
呀!Yeah!
真好吃!I love it!
当时我也这么想Or so I thought.
可是机器遇到太多的水...When the weather evolved into a disaster
变开始失控of epic portions,
机器便开始製造and the machine started creating
会动的食品...dangerous living food
我不得不面对现实:I had to face the truth:
是时候...It was time to
停止put an end
我的弗林超级食物机to my FLDSMDFR.
芝芝芝MACHINE: Chee Chee Chee Chee
芝士...Chee.
Dialogue: ,::.,::.,Default,,,,,,[MACHINE POWERS DOWN]
通过破坏我最伟大的发明... By destroying my greatest invention,
我获得了比荣耀更珍贵的东西...I made something even better:
朋友!Friends!
哇. 哇.Wow. Wow.
你让我很骄傲儿子You made me very proud, son. Unh!
谢谢你爸爸对不起Thank you, Dad. Sorry.
萨姆·斯巴克在分钟前我们居然拯救了世界...Sam Sparks, in the eight minutes since we saved the world,
我突然发现I've had time to reflect.
我们找一个地方应该待在一起And I think you and I should have a place together.
哪儿?A Place?
例如我们工作的地方A place where we work.
你觉得我们可以一起工作?You think we work together?
是的!I do.
太棒了!Awesome! Yes!
我们可以建立一个实验室有着天气We could build a lab. SAM: With cool weather
预报设备!forecasting devices!
我们可以创造像超级食物机一样厉害的机器We can invent fantastic machines like the FLDSMDFR.
没错!Yeah!
但不是那一个不是那个But not that one. No.
不是那个永远不是!Not ever. Never, ever, ever!
我们的实验室叫什么名称好呢?What shall we call our lab?
叫"Sparkswood"怎么样?Oh! How about Sparkswood?
耶律斜轸唔!"Sparkswood"Ooh! Sparkswood.
Sparkswood需要一位保安Sparkswood is gonna need some curity.
我可以是你的吉祥物!And I can be your mascot!
我可以是你的爸爸And I can be your dad.
我可以在各种途径提供帮助There are many ways in which I can help.
不能忘记你实验室的合作伙伴Ho, ho! Can't forget you, lab partner.
史蒂夫!Steve!
他从哪儿拿来的棕色蜡笔?Where'd he get the brown crayon?
这...This
...可能是我们的未来哦是的!could be our future.
你们好,我的朋友们!Greetings, friends.
和合十礼And namaste.
那是...?Whoa. ?
切斯特博士?Chester V?
山羊胡子!Mustache.
作为我们的见面礼...Plea have some humanitarian aid
请允许我们给予你们人道主义援??助...as a gesture of our goodwill.
切斯特博士!Chester V! Whoa!
你真人穿着实验室背心的样子好酷!Your lab vest looks even cooler in person!
谢谢没有了袖子的束缚我就可以做这个神奇的动作!Thank you. The lack of sleeves frees up my arms to do this.
你的手...怎么回事?Ah! Hand, what did you do?
年轻的弗林特你的手没事There's nothing wrong with your hand, young Lockwood.
你看其实我只是切斯特博士的全息图You e, I am merely a hologram of the real Chester V. 联合国已要求我和我的智囊团...The United Nations has asked me and my Thinkquanauts
协助清理...to assist in the cleanup and containment
世界上的所有剩菜...of the leftovers all over the world.
包括你们的斯沃罗佛市...Including your Swallow Falls.
我们会马上开始清理We'll get started on the cleanup
的时候了right away.
只要你们全部离开As soon as you all leave.
什么? 你需要我们离开?What? You need us to leave?
听好了鬼人...Listen up, ghost man,
你只因为一些讨厌的剩饭而希望我们离开斯沃罗佛?you expect us to skedaddle from our homes becau of some nasty leftovers?小米桌面
是的是的Yes. Yes, I do.
儿子你不能和黄色警戒线争论Son, you can't argue with yellow police tape.
大家往后退! 听鬼先生的Everybody back up! Listen to ghost man.
大家不要担心But do not fret.
所有人都会搬到...All of you will be temporarily relocated第二十的英文
阳光明媚的加利福尼亚 sunny San Franjo,
加州!California!
生命公司的家! 生命公司的家!The home of Live Corp! The home of Live Corp!
虽然我只是博士的全息图...On my word as a hologram,
大家都应该在得到我们的通知后再回来you shall all return home before you know it.
除了你弗林特·洛克伍德Except for you, Flint Lockwood.
我? 为什么呢?Me? Why?
你要...Oh, heh, heh. You are going
别别别别别! 我要去哪里?Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. Where am I going?
哦请告诉我!Oh, plea tell me!
只要给它一秒钟他正在缓衝Just give it a cond. He's buffering.
你要和我一起在生命公司..You are going to join me at Live Corp
帮助这个世界变得更美好~and help us make the world a better place.
先生这是我毕生想要的Sir, that's all I've ever wanted.
不过我不能But I can't.1类账户
我在两分钟前才刚刚和别人约定好...On account of making a promi two minutes ago
建立一个实验室to build a lab with my friends, sir.
我明白了弗林特I understand, Lockwood.
但是如果你成为一个像我这样的智囊But if you become a Thinkquanaut like me,
你的所有的梦想都成真then all your dreams will come true.
你必须得这样做!You have to do this!
那我们的梦想呢?What about our dream?
弗林特这可是一个千载难逢的机会啊!Flint, this is a onceinalifetime opportunity.
我们都会帮你的We're all behind you.
你们...真的会帮我吗?Are you guys sure?
当然Sure.
这是我一生中最美妙的一天了This is the best day ever!
主席先生我已经完成了所有事情所有人都已被疏散Sir, I've taken care of everything. The locals have been evacuated.
收到那个发明家呢?Splendid. And the inventor?
古典小说大全哦他已经答应会帮我们工作了干得不错!Outstanding!
现在我们可以盯紧他Now we can keep an eye on him.
他不知道我们真正的计划He has no idea of our real plan.
当实验成功的时候尽快和我联繫Contact me as soon as Operation Capture the Invention succeeds.
生命公司WOMAN [ON RECORDING]: Live Corp.
汉堡MACH I N E: Cheeburger.
哦我的大日子大日子! 大日子大日子...Oh, big day, big day! Big day, big day,
大日子! 没错!big day! Yes!
醒醒吧史蒂夫!Wake up, Steve!
史蒂夫Steve.
我看起来像不像是一个未来的智囊?Do I look like a future Thinkquanaut?
早餐煮好了孩子想加点沙丁鱼吗?Morning there, skipper. You want a sardine scramble?
不用了谢谢! 我今天不能迟到!No, thanks! Can't be late!
弗林特! 顺便问问博士我们什么时候能够回去Flint! Ask that Chester V when he thinks we can go home again.
早晨萨姆!Morning, Sam!
早上弗林特! 你准备好你的第一天了吗?Morning, Flint! Are you ready for your first day?
嗯! 你呢?Yeah! Are you?
山姆?Whoa!
幼儿园感恩节好吧我的车到了大家都工作顺利!Well, this is me. Good luck with your new jobs, guys.
祝你好运弗林特! 别摔断腿哦弗林特!Good luck, Flint! Break a leg, Flint!
再见!Bye! Adios.
哇!Wow!
早上好弗林特·洛克伍德还有他的实验室的合作伙伴Good morning, Flint Lockwood and lab partner.
我是巴伯Eeh! I'm Barb.
我知道我是你和博士的粉丝!I know, I'm a huge fan.
猴子Monkey.
不好意思!Excu me,
我是猿我是切斯特博士的最辉煌的创新I'm an ape. One of Chester V's most brilliant innovations.
将人脑放进...An orangutan with a human brain
猩猩里面within my ape brain.
像turducken一样Like a turducken.
我将是你的欢迎大使需要大豆拿铁吗?I'll be your welcome ambassador. Soy latte?
好Okay.
咖啡和牛奶呢?Coffee and milk?
你准备好...Are you ready to
...在这里工作了吗? 哦当然!h, am I! live?
猴子STEVE: Monkey.
猴子跟我来吧Ape. Follow me, boys.
欢迎来的生命公司BARB: Welcome to Live Corp.
哇!Wow.
这里每十英尺都有一个...BARB: There are caffeine stations
咖啡机...every feet.
无大豆拿铁? 谢谢!Soyfree soy latte? Thanks!
热不要搞到乱七八糟猴子Hot. Not too bad yourlf, monkey.
咖啡机小时提供服务Caffeine patches are available hours.
而且我们的摩卡瑜伽班开放给所有人And our mochayoga class are offered in beginner or grande.
这是我们的室内活动我们公司鼓励做运动Over here, indoor sports. Tho are encouraged. 呵呵爽! 不过我从来没有打过排球Oh, cool! I've never played volleyball.
好吧他们也没有我想会适合你的Well, neither have they. You'll fit right in!
你的点子能改变世界吗?Can your ideas change the world?
看哪动力舱你的想法能...?Behold, the motivation pod. Can ?
我知道对不对?I know, right?
藜拿铁? 当然!Quinoa latte? Absolutely! Ha, ha, ha!
你的点子能...Can your ideas
改变世界吗change the world?
是的切斯特博士我可以!Yes, Chester V poster, they can!
我也是! 我也可以!Mine too! So can mine!
我有伟大的想法当然! 我已经得到了我的想法裤子I have great ideas. Absolutely! I've got