马达加斯加
吓你一跳!
Surpri!
艾利克斯, 别在我做白日梦来捣乱!
Alex. Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming.
斑马在家, 闲人免进
When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.
别这样, 马蒂. 我只是想来祝你生日快乐的
Come on, Marty. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
嘿,伙计,
Hey, man, thanks.
解封申请书范本
嘿,我牙里塞了点东西
Hey, I got something stuck in my teeth.
快受不了了. 帮个忙,行吗?
It's driving me crazy. Can you help me? Plea?
你来对地方了, 我的朋友
You came to the right place, my friend.
生日会主题马蒂医生,口腔外科学博士,正巧在家
Dr. Marty, D.D.S., is in the hou.
如果可以的话, 请跳到我消过毒的检查台上来
简单财务分析报告范文
Plea hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
一二三木头人作文
- 什么也没有呀 - 在左边
- I don't e anything. - It's on the left.
噢, 对不起
Oh, sorry.
好的,嘴里有东西时别讲话
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full.
找见了,这个鬼东西在这干什么?
Right here. What the heck is this doing in there?
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
啊,嘿,啦,伙计
Aw, hey, thanks, man.
你把这个藏在牙后面了. 没错
英国脱欧
花功夫You put it in behind the tooth. You all right.
这些东西还没有上市呢 来,仔细瞧一下
The aren't even on the shelf yet. Here. Check it out.
- 看这个. 哦! 看呀 - 瞧,下雪了
- Look at that. Ooh! Look at that. - Look at that. It's snowing.
十岁了,是吧?整整十年了
Ten years old, huh? A decade.
两位数字. 大数字啊1-0
Double digits. The big 1-0.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
-不,不,非常好的礼物 -你讨厌它
- No, no, it's great. - You hate it.
我真应该送你艾利克斯的闹钟 那可是个值钱的东西
I should've gotten you the Alex alarm clock. That's the big ller.
不,不,不 这礼物很好,真的
No, no, no. The prent's great, really.
只是觉得一年来了又去了
It's just that another year's come and gone
而我仍就做着一成不变的事请
and I'm still doing the same old thing.
“从这出发,小跑到那,吃点草, 然后又回到这里”
"Stand over here. Trot over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here."
- 我知道你的问题了 - 也许我应该去学校读读法律
- I e your problem. - Maybe I should go to law school.
你只需要打破那些令人厌烦的常规就行了
You just need to break out of that boring routine.
-怎么做? -旧的那套全丢掉
- How? - Throw out the old act.
谁知道你要怎么做 看着编吧
Who knows what you'll do. Make it up as you go along.
即兴表演,编些台词,在空中, 砰,砰,砰
Ad lib. Improvi. On the fly. Boom, boom, boom.
- 真的可以? - 要来点新鲜的
- Really? - You know, make it fresh.
新鲜点,是吗?好 我会来
Fresh, huh? Okay. I could do fresh.
对我很奏效
Works for me.
有人来了,马蒂 我喜欢人类
Here come the people, Marty. I love the people.
太开心了该人们高兴的时候了
It's fun people fun time!
我们走,格洛丽亚 快出来. 我们的演出开始了!
Let's go, Gloria! Up and at 'em. We're open!
今天星期几?
What day is it?
星期五,实习日
It's Friday. Field trip day.
对,实习日 快起床,走...
Yes, it's field trip day. Let's get up 油菜怎么吃
十分钟后见
...in ten more minutes.
赶快!
电脑如何上外网
Come on!
麦尔曼,麦尔曼,麦尔曼! 麦尔曼,麦尔曼,麦尔曼!
Melman, Melman, Melman! Melman, Melman, Melman!
快起床!太阳都照屁股了!又是纽约市的一个精彩的早晨
Wake up! Ri and shine! It's another fabulous morning in the Big Apple.
咱们出发吧
Let's go.
-我可不去了. 我要请病假 -什么?
- Not for me. I'm calling in sick. - What?
我在肩上又发现了一块晒伤的红斑. 就在这.吓你一跳!
I found another brown spot on my shoulder. Right here. See?
就在这,看到没?
Right there. You e?
麦尔曼,你知道吗 那都是你想象出来的,不是吗?
Melman, you know it's all in your head. Hm?
咱们走!赶快!
Let's go! Come on!
费尔!快起来,你这只让人恶心的猴子
Phil! Wake up, you filthy monkey.
哦,我要变的和以前不一样
Oh, I'm going to be fresh.
从头开始. 要有新鲜感!新鲜的味道
Straight out the ground. Tasty fresh! Freshalicious.
全新的感觉
Ziploc fresh.
女士们先生们,所有的小朋友们,大家好
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages,
中央公园动物园现隆重介绍:
the Central Park Zoo proudly prents:
快让我们看那头狮子.它是谁?
Show them the cat. Who's the cat?
纽约市之王
The king of New York City.
雄狮艾利克斯
Alex the lion.
表演时间到
It's showtime.
(狮子的咆哮声)
Roar!
都到这边来,朋友们 精彩表演马上开始
Gather around, people. Big show about to start.
瞧这只斑马 喜欢做秀. 完全正确
Check out the zebra taking care of biz. That's right.
孩子们,招手微笑
Just smile and wave, boys.
招手微笑
Smile and wave.
克沃斯基,进度汇报
Kowalski, progress report.
我们已经挖到下水主管道外500英尺的地方了
We're 500 feet from the main wer line.
-坏消息呢? -我们折坏了最后一支铲子
- And the bad news? - We've broken our last shovel.
好的
Right.
瑞可,你现在去稍微巡视一下 我们需要铲子
Rico, you're on litter patrol. We need shovels.
然后再多找些冰糕棍回来 我们可不愿再冒险出现一次塌方事件
And find more Popsicle sticks. We don't want to risk another cave-in.
我呢,斯基泊?
And me, skipper?
我要你装出一副憨态可拘的样子,普莱韦特
I want you to look cute and cuddly, private.
今天我们要好好表演一番
Today we're going to blow this dump.
过来,来这 快来,企鹅
Come here. Come here. Come on, penguin.
是的,在动物星球是看不到这样的表演的
Yeah! You don't e that on Animal Planet.
哈哈
Ha-ha.
好了,演出到此结束, 光临
Well, show's over, folks. Thanks for coming.
我希望你们感觉这很新鲜
I hope you thought it was fresh.
我整周都会在这里
I'll be here all week.
其实,我会一辈子待在这里
In fact, I'll be here for my whole life.