医生护士英语会话(8):肚子痛

更新时间:2023-06-26 04:18:04 阅读: 评论:0

医生护士英语会话(8):肚子痛
2005-4-9 19:08:13
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
doctor: plea come in. what ems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
patient: it's my stomach. i think probably i had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
电脑快捷方式
doctor: can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
patient: afood, roastduck. oh, a great variety of things, i can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
doctor: have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
patient: yes, i have vomitted three times and made veral trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
国家公积金doctor: i e. now you have to get your stools tested. i'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
patient: all right, doctor. i'll e you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
doctor: e you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
patient: here' my report, doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
doctor: take your at, and let me have a look. it's nothing rious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. i will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. i do advi you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
导员是干什么的patient: i will follow your advice. thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
doctor: you are welcome.
单词 words
afood  n. 海鲜
roastduck  n. 烤鸭
vomit  vi. 呕吐
bathroom  n. 厕所
laboratory  n. 化验室 
indigestion  n. 消化不良 
oily  adj. 油腻
avoid  vt. 避免
短语 phras
a great variety of things  种类很多
made veral trips to the bathroom  上了好几趟厕所
get your stools tested  做一个大便检查
write out a slip  开一张化验单
take your at  请坐
due to  因为,由于
句子 ntence patterns
你呕吐过没有?
have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
i have vomitted three times and made veral trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一个大便检查。
now you have to get your stools tested.
我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
i'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。
it's nothing rious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.
竹柳接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
i do advi you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
相关单词 related words
bellyache  肚子痛
enteritis  肠炎
gastralgia  胃痛
gastritis  胃炎
appendictis  阑尾炎
红烧排骨怎样做好吃又简单enterogastritis  肠胃炎
constipation  便秘
nephritis  肾炎
diabetes  糖尿病
uraemia  尿毒症
urethritis  尿道炎
cystitis  膀胱炎
diarrhoea  痢疾
dyntery  痢疾
piles  痔疮
haememorrhoids  痔疮
雨花石歌曲
相关短语 related phras
have a pain in the chest  胸口痛
have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛
hav e a pain in the back  背痛
have a pain in the ear  耳痛
have a pain in the loins  腰痛
have a running no  流鼻涕
have a stuffed-up no  鼻子不通
饥荒后期最强人物
have a bad cough  咳嗽得厉害
bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰
tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚
have a foul breath  口臭
have a bitter taste in one's mouth  口发苦
run with tears  流泪
have watery eyes  流泪
相关表达方式 related expression
i have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)
i have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
i have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。
i have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。
i have a splitting headache.
我头痛得快要裂开似的。
i hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。
i have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
i have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐。
i have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。
i have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
my right eardrum has been infected.
小学生禁毒知识我的右耳鼓被感染了。
my weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

本文发布于:2023-06-26 04:18:04,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1041146.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图