老友记第一季-16中英文字幕

更新时间:2023-06-25 04:31:04 阅读: 评论:0

第十六集
Unbelievable! It's been half an hour.  真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时
If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now.  如果这是卡通 你应该看起来像火腿一样
-There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe!  -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等 -是菲比!
-Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here?  -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么?
I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here.  我本来在那儿,然后你叫 “嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了
No,how come you're working here?  不,你怎么会在这儿工作?
Becau it's clo to where I live, and the aprons are cute.  因为这儿离我的住处很近 而且围裙也很漂亮
-Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here.  -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去
The One With Two Parts - Part l  六人行 第1季 第16集 第17集 双胞胎两部曲
I don't know whether he's   我不知道它是不是在考验我
... but my monkey is out of control!  我的猴子已失去控制
He keeps erasing the messages on my machine.  它不断清除我答录机上的留言
Suppodly by accident.  应该是个意外
Oh,yeah,I've done that.  哦,是的,我做过这种事
And then he got to the newspaper before   它连续三天在我看报纸前
...and peed all over the crossword!  在猜字游戏上尿尿
I've never done that.  这我没做过
Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere!  昨晚,我不知道他做了什么 他到处蹦来蹦去!
-She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I e a difference.  -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样 -我看到不同之处
They're twins.  她们是双胞胎
I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot!  我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣
You know how we talk about things?  你知道我们怎么说这种事情?
-Let's not do that anymore. -All right.  -别再谈论那事了 -好吧
-Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay.  -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的
-Liam Neeson. -No.  -连恩尼逊 -不是
-Morley Safer. -No.  -茉莉.塞弗 -不是
-The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game.  -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏
工程总承包招标
-Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really?  -你姐姐,乌苏拉 -哦,真的?
-She works at -Riff's. I know.  -她在那儿工作… -瑞菲餐厅,我知道
You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years.  你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话
So,is she fat?  对,她胖吗?
Not from where I was standing.  从我的角度看不会
Where were you standing?  你从什么角度?
Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along?  菲比,你们合不来?
It's mostly just dumb sister stuff.  这只是姐妹之间的事
Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one.  大家都认为她漂亮
She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day.  她先学会走路 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的
But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what el is new?"  对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了
I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class.  菲比,抱歉,我得走了 我得去参加心理助产班
And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym?  我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了
山介-ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too.  -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去
We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team.  那有爸爸,女…全部的父母都会到
-lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been   -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会
... but now I'm comfortable with it.  现在我已坦然面对
-
Ross,that's my jacket. -I know.  -罗斯,那是我的外套 -我知道
Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael.  我们姓罗,我是洁西他叫麦可
And we're having a boy and a girl.  我们有一个男孩和一个女孩
Good for you. All right,next?  厉害,下一位 世界上最长的jj
I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there.  我叫罗斯,我儿子在那儿
And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch.  她叫卡罗,这位是苏珊
Susan is   苏珊是卡罗的…
Who's next?  下一位是谁?
Sorry,?  抱歉,苏珊是…
-Carol's friend. -Life partner.  -苏珊是卡萝的朋友 -生活拍档
Like buddies.  就像伙伴
-Like lovers. -You know how clo women can get.  -好像恋人 -你知道女人能有多亲近的
-We live together. -I was married to her.  -我们俩住在一起 -我俩曾经结过婚
-Carol,not me. -It's a bit complicated.  -卡萝,不是我 -有点复杂了
-But we're fine. -Absolutely!  -但是我们不错 -绝对的!
So,twins! That's like two births.  双胞胎,好像要生两次
Ouch!  噢!
各地to you too,Helen.  彼此,海伦
-Nina Bookbinder is here to e you. -Okay,nd her in.  -妮娜.布克宾德来找你 -好的,让她进来
原来我也很幸福-Come on in. -You wanted to e me?  -妮娜,快进来 -你想见我?
I was reviewing your data. You've been postdating your Friday numbers.  我刚看过你的资
XxXxX电影网料 你一直填迟你周五数字的日期
-Which is ? -lt throws my WENUS out of whack.  -这样很不好,因为… -这样使我的WEENUS出现问题
-Excu me? -WENUS.  -对不起? -WEENUS…
Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. “Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics”  每周估计净值使用统计
Gotcha!  对
Won't happen again. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your WENUS.  不会再发生了 我不会做任何事伤害你的…维纳斯(WEENUS)
I'll广西桂林理工大学 take "ldiots in the Workplace" for 200,Alex.  要我就在“工厂里的白痴”上押200,亚里克斯
It's not just that she's cute,okay? It's   这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是…
...she's really,really cute.  她真的很漂亮
短篇爱情小说

本文发布于:2023-06-25 04:31:04,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1033748.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   不会   朋友   参加   答录机   同志   看起来   好像
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图