电影《诺丁山》台词

更新时间:2023-06-24 06:54:52 阅读: 评论:0

WILLIAM: Can I help you at all?
威廉:有什么需要帮忙的?
ANNA: No, thanks. I'll just look around.
安娜:没有,谢谢,我只是随便看看
WILLIAM: Fine.
威廉:好的
WILLIAM: That book's really not great -- just in ca browsing turned to buying. You'd be wasting your money. But if it`s Turkey you`re interested in ,this one , on the other hand, is very good .  Ahh … I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps. There's also a very amusing incident with a kebab. Which is one of many amusing incidents
威廉:那本书不好坎—因为-你知道的买了它是浪费钱,这本书不错,我想写这本书的人的确亲自去过土耳其,其中还有关于烤肉串的有趣意外,是一连串有趣意外之一
ANNA: Thanks. I'll think about it.
安娜:谢谢,我会考虑的
WILLIAM:Or,in the bigger hard-back variety,there`s……I`m sorry,can you  just give me a cond.
威廉威廉::或者是大本的精装书,这。。。抱歉,我失陪一下好吗?
WILLIAM:Excu me.
购汇和购钞的区别威廉:打断一下
THIEF:Yes.
小偷:是的
WILLIAM:Bad news.
威廉:坏消息
THIEF:What?
小偷:什么?
WILLIAM:We've got a curity camera in this bit of the shop.
威廉:我们在店中安装了摄像头
THIEF:So?
小偷:然后?
怎样写辞职申请书WILLIAM: So, I saw you put that book down your trours.
威廉:然后,我看见你把那本书藏到了你的裤子里
THIEF:What book?
小偷:什么书?
学无止境英文WILLIAM:The one down your trours.
威廉:在你裤子里的书
THIEF:I don`t have a book down my trours.
小偷:我没有把书房到裤子里
WILLIAM:Right , I tell you what --I'll call the police -- and, what can I say,-- If I'm wrong about the whole book-down-the-trours scenario, I really apologize.
威廉:好吧,,我想告诉你—我会通知警察,那时我该说什么呢?如果我误会了把书放进裤子的情节,我将道歉
THIEF:Okay -- what if I did have a book down my trours?
小偷:没问题,那如果我确实把书放进裤子里了呢?
WILLIAM:Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, you'd remove the Cadogan guide to Bali from your trours, and either wipe it and put it back, or buy it . I`ll e you in a cond.. 史清
威廉:那样的话,我希望当我回到桌子是,你已把<Cadogan guide to Bali>从你的裤子中拿出来,擦干净放回原处,或者买下它,等会见
WILLIAM:I`m sorry about that.
威廉:不好意思
ANNA:No, it's fine. I was gonna steal one mylf but now I've changed my mind. Signed by the author, I e.
安娜:没关系.我本来想偷一本的但现在我改变了主意,作者写的,我刚看见
WILLIAM:Yeah, couldn't stop him. If you can find an unsigned one, it's worth an absolute fortune.
威廉:我不能阻止他,如果你能找到一本没有署名的,那它值一笔巨大的财产
THIEF:Excu me.
小偷:打断一下
ANNA:Yes?.
安娜:什么事?
THIEF:Can I have your autograph?
小偷:我能要你的签名吗?
ANNA:Sure ,
WILLIAM:Here
ANNA ; What's your name?
安娜:你叫什么名字?b1维生素的作用及功能
THIEF:Rufus.
小偷:rufus
THIEF:What does it say?
小偷:那上面说什么?
ANNA:Well, that's my signature -- and above it, it says 'Dear Rufus -- you belong in jail.'
安娜:阿,那时签名,在它的上面写着亲爱的Rufus..你应该进监狱
THIEF:Good one. Do  you want my phone number?
小偷:很好.你要我的电话号码吗?
ANNA: no, thank you.
安娜:很吸引人,但是,不用了,谢谢
ANNA:I think I will try this one.
安娜:我想我会买这本
WILLIAM:Oh -- right -- on cond thoughts maybe it`s not that bad after all. Actually-- it's a sort of classic ,really.None of tho childish kebab stories you find in so many  books th
e days. And I'll throw in one of the for free.  uful for lighting fires,wrapping fish, that sort of things.
威廉:阿,好的,在仔细想想或许这本书也不坏,的确..
ANNA:Thanks.
安娜:谢谢
WILLIAM:Pleasure
威廉在街上撞到了安娜,使安娜的衣服弄湿了。于是,他将安娜带到了自己的家里,进行了一场有趣的对话。
ANNA:Oh Jesus.
安娜:哦,天哪
WILLIAM:Here, let me help.
威廉:让我帮你吧
ANNA:What are you doing?!
安娜:你在干什么?
WILLIAM:Nothing, Look, I live just over the street -- you could getcleaned up.
威廉:没,没什么….看,我就住在对面—你可以去那清洗一下
ANNA: No thank you. I need to get my car back.
安娜:不,谢谢.我要把我的车拿回来
WILLIAM:I also have a phone. I'm confident that in five minutes we can have you spick and span and back on the in the non-prostitute n obviously.
威廉:我也有电话.我有信心在5分钟之内我们可以来回一次
ANNA:Okay. So what does 'just over the street' mean -- give it to me in yards.
安娜:在街对面是什么意思?一码吗?
WILLIAM:Eighteen yards. That's my hou there.
安娜:18码,那里是我的家
WILLIAM:Come on in. I'
威廉:来吧,我刚,,,,,
WILLIAM:It's not that tidy, I fear.
威廉:不是很整洁,我恐怕
WILLIAM:The bathroom is right at the top of the stairs and there's a phone on the desk up there.
威廉:浴室在上一层楼的右面,电话在那边桌子的下面
WILLIAM: Would you like a cup of tea before you go?
鲁班七号怎么玩
威廉:一愿意在离开前喝一杯茶吗?
ANNA:No thanks.
安娜:不,谢谢教工
WILLIAM:Coffee?
威廉:咖啡?
ANNA:No.
安娜:不
WILLIAM:Orange juice -- probably not.
威廉:橙汁,可能不
WILLIAM:Something el cold -- coke, water, some disgusting sugary drink pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest?
威廉:一些冷饮./可乐?水/
ANNA:Really, no.
安娜:真的不用了
WILLIAM:Would you like something to nibble --apricots, soaked in honey -- quite why, no one knows -- becau it stops them tasting of apricots, and makes them taste like honey, and if you wanted honey, you'd just buy honey, instead of apricots, but nevertheless -- there we go -- yours if you want them.
威廉:来点杏仁,加酒的蜂蜜吧….没人知道它,因为它的味道并不像杏仁,而像蜂蜜,但如果你喜欢蜂蜜,你可以去买,代替杏仁,不过,我们可以一起去如果你需要的话.

本文发布于:2023-06-24 06:54:52,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1026961.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:裤子   杏仁   蜂蜜   我会   电话   还有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图