小鸡快跑 Chicken Run
I'm stuck! 我被卡住了!
疫情网课总结
Get back! 退回去!
- Mr. Tweedy. - Eh? 敦蒂先生
What is that chicken doing outside the fence? 那只鸡在围栏外干什么?
Oh! (Chuckles) I don't know, love Just deal with it. Now!
我不知道, 亲爱的 - 马上去处理一下!
I'll teach you to make a fool out of me 让我难堪我要教训你
Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya! 这对你们都是一个教训!
No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm! 没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去!
(Yorkshire accent) Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday? 早安, 姜妹, 刚度完假?
I wasn't on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement 我没去度假, 巴波斯 我被关禁闭了
Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourlf, isn't it? 一个人独呆一阵子也不错 是不是?
(Posh, military accent) Roll call! 集合!
Come along, now. You'll be late for parade 马上过来, 你们列队要晚了
Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right 叽叽, 叽叽, 快点儿 左, 右,左, 右
Left, right, left, right! 左, 右, 左, 右!
- Come on. Smarten up. - Ooh! 快, 精神点儿
Discipline! Order! 纪律! 秩序!
Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble
想当初在皇家空军 当长官命令紧急起飞
you'd hop in the old crate and tally-ho. Chocks away! 你跳进老飞机 发现目标, 轰隆开走了!
Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us 别说了, 老傻瓜 他们只想数数我们
How dare you talk back to a nior ranking officer? 你怎么敢这样对长官回话?
- Why, back in my R.A.F. days… - Fowler, they're coming
- 嘿, 想当初在皇家空军… - 福罗,他们来了
- Oh, right, right. - Oh! 啊, 好, 好
There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You're grounded
你要受到严厉的谴责 取消你的自由活动
Attention! 立正!
(Scottish accent) Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan?
欢迎你回来, 母鸡 有新的计划吗?
I thought we tried going under 我想我们试过从下面出去
Ah! Over. Right 噢,上面, 好
How's the egg count? 鸡蛋的数量怎么样?
I've laid five eggs this morning. Five! 我今早下了五个,五个
- Well-chuffed with that, I was… - Shush! 那很好, 我…很高兴
Oh, no. Edwina 啊, 不, 爱德文娜
Bunty, why didn't you give her some of yours? 邦迪, 你为什么不给她几个?
I would have. She didn't tell me. She didn't tell anyone 我会的, 可她没说 她没对任何人说
Oh, is Edwina off on holiday? 噢, 爱德文娜要去度假吗?
(Sighs) We've got to get out of here 我们必须逃离此地 囊肿是什么原因引起的
Ginger! Are we still on? 姜妹! 我们还要逃吗?
Oh, we're on, all right 啊, 当然啦, 我们要逃
Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17 麦克, 告诉大家 今晚在17号木屋开会
Oh! (Cockney accent) You called? Nick and… 你叫我们?尼克…
- Fetcher. - At your rvice - 范晨 - 听从你的吩咐
Over here 这边儿来
We need some more things 我们还需要一些东西
个人发言材料
Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea t?
好, 小姐 这套手工茶具怎么样?
Uh, no 不要
- Or a lovely necklace and pendant? - It's love… - 那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? - 是不错…
Or this beautiful number 或者这个美丽的帽子
all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree 都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西
Simply pop it on like so 这样戴上
and as the French hens say, "Voila!" 像法国鸡那样说声 “喔哇”
That's French 那是法语 银杏的花语
That's two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings
这是个两用帽, 小姐 参加晚会, 参加婚礼
Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision, like a dream
啊, 可是女士 这使你美极了, 像梦中美人
- Like a duck. - No, thank you - 像只鸭子 - 不要, 谢谢
We're making this. We need THESE things. Can you get them?
我们在做这个, 需要这些 你能搞到吗?
Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss 啊, 啊, 这不容易, 小姐
Oh, bigger than the others. No, no. This is gonna cost 啊, 比其它的都难 不, 不, 价钱会很贵
Same as always. One bag of ed 价钱不变, 一袋种子
- You call this pay? - It's chicken feed这是你的付款? - 是鸡饲料
- What el could we give you? - Eggs - 我们还能给你什么? - 鸡蛋
- Eggs? - Eggs - 鸡蛋? - 鸡蛋
We can't give you eggs. They're too valuable 我们不能给你鸡蛋, 太珍贵了
And so are we 我们也珍贵
After you, Fetcher 你先请, 范晨
加盟店开什么好After I what? 我先请什么?
- Move! - Ooh! 走!
(Mrs. Tweedy) Twenty-two and nine 二十二加九
Fourteen shillings and threepence 十四先令加三便士
Seven and sixpence times three 七加六便士乘三
吐痰有血怎么回事
Two and nine 二加九
Fourpence ha'penny 四个半便士
D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures! 蠢材, 没用的东西!
I'm sick and tired of making minuscule profits 我做够薄利生意了
厌倦赚小钱的生意了 ,将你的鸡场变成金矿 ,我发财了!
Tho chickens are up to something 这些鸡有什么诡计
Quiet. I'm onto something 安静, 我找到了一个方法
(Mr. Tweedy) They're organized. I know it 它们组织起来了, 我知道
- I said, quiet. - That ginger one - 我说, 安静 - 那个姜妹
I reckon she's their leader 我认为她是头儿
个人能力怎么写
Mr. Tweedy! 敦蒂先生!
I may finally have found a way to make us some real money here 我想我最终找到了生财之道
and what are you on about? 而你却在干什么?
Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens 愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑
But… But… 但是…但是…
It's all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it! 都是你想像的 敦蒂先生,你说
极目远眺