精灵旅社 中英字幕 看电影 学英语

更新时间:2023-06-21 13:42:39 阅读: 评论:0

国语3D电影 精灵旅社
玩躲猫猫啦!
Peek-a-boo!
不玩了 不玩了
No, no, no, no, no.
不是故意吓到你的 小宝贝
I didn't mean to startle you, my little baby.
活动组织
嘘 不哭了
Shh, shh, shh.
吸血鬼宝贝不说话
Hush, little vampire, don't say a word
爸爸为你咬下鸟脑袋
Papa's gonna bite the head off a bird
你这个调皮鬼!
A-bitty goo-bah!
来让我亲一个
I vant to kiss your tush.
让我亲下你的小虎牙!
I vant to kiss your tush!
不错 要是面积再大一点就更好了
Nice, but maybe a little more square footage.
我想要有很多的怪物住在这里
I want a lot of monsters here.
我来抓你啦 梅维丝
I'm gonna get you, little Mavis.
要抓到你啦! 哎哟
I'm gonna get you! Oy.
那外面是什么?
What out there?
哦 我们从不到外面去的
Oh, we never go out there.
永远都不
Ever.
"然后怪物们都四处逃窜 不得不躲避起来"
"And then the monsters ran away and were forced into hiding."
"但人类哈利还是找到了他们 并从他们的床底下跳出来"
"But Harry the Human found them and jumped out from under their bed."
- 我好害怕!  - "烧掉了怪物的衣服
- I'm scared!  - "And burned their clothes
啃掉了他们的脚趾头!"
and bit their toes!"
"还把他们的糖果拿走了!"
"And took their candy!"
不准抢我的糖果
Don't take my candy.
泡脚的功效小宝贝 你不用这么害怕
Babyclaws, you don't need to be frightened.
我答应你妈妈会永远保护你的
I promid your mommy I would protect you forever.
我可爱的小梅梅
My beautiful May-vay
爸爸辛苦把你拉扯大
Let me wipe all your poop away
那些人类都很可恶
Tho humans are nas-tay
爸爸会永远保护你
So with Daddy you will stay
如果有人类想伤害你
And if a human tries to harm you
我只会这样说...
I'll
因为你是爸爸的小宝贝
Becau you're Daddy's girl
爸爸的小宝贝
Daddy's girl
我是爱你的爸爸...
如何制作薯条
I'm your
只要屈膝然后向前一跃
Just bend the legs and push off.
相信我 小老鼠
Trust me, mou.
- 哈哈!  - 我会飞了! 我会飞了!
- Ha-ha!  - I can fly! I can fly!
快看!
Look at you!
用力飞 宝贝! 再用力飞!
Faster, baby! Faster!
- 喔!  - 你做到了 我的小巫师娃娃!
- Whoo-hoo!  - You got it, my little voodoo doll!
不好意思 先生
Excu me, sir.
怎么了? 什么事?
What? What?
嗷 我没事
Ow. I'm okay.
都准备好了
It's ready.
看起来不错
Looks good.
只有怪物能进来吗?
Only monsters can get in?
哦 绝对没错
Oh, absolutely.
已经完美的隐藏好了
It's hidden real nicely.
在它前面有400英亩的亡魂森林
You got 400 acres of haunted forest in front of you.
周围全都是活死人墓地徐丽珍
You got the Land of the Undead on the perimeters.
任何走近此地的人类都会吓得逃之夭夭
Any humans daring to even look over there will run away real quick.
当然 放聪明点的话
But, of cour, be smart.
不能有篝火 不能有烟火表演
No bonfires, no firework shows.
好吧 我知道了 不能有火光 我明白了
Yeah, yeah, no, no. No fire, I get it, I get it.
终于等到这一天了 亲爱的玛莎
It's time, my darling Martha.
这里就是我们一直想为梅维丝建造的地方
The place we always talked about for Mavis.
在这里永远不会有人伤害到她
No one will ever harm her here.
精灵旅馆
N年后
后车厢的行李就麻烦你了
Yeah, it's a mess back there.
欢迎来到精灵旅社!
Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!
1898年至今无人类出现
Human-free since 1898.汽车年检需要什么
这里是你最安全的港湾
Your safest destination.
拿好你的旅行指南
Take an itinerary.
里面有我亲自为我女儿明天的生日宴会
I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events,
设计的豪华活动安排
all leading to my daughter's birthday extravaganza tomorrow.
我们每年都盼望着来这里 伯爵
We always look forward to coming every year, Count.
我们非常享受这里的安全
We enjoy the safety so much.
那当然了 这里就是为此而建的
Of cour. That's why we built it.怎样红烧排骨
晚上好啊
达英35副作用
Yes, good evening.
谢谢光临 玛蒂
Thank you, Marty.
你看起来还是那样苍白无力
You look pale, as well.
长官 有事禀报!
Sir, sir, sir!
我们发现一个紧急的管道问题
We have an urgent plumbing issue.
管道? 知道了
Plumbing? On it.
乌拉干先生!
Mr. Ghouligan!
348号房间的厕所发生堵塞
There is a clogged toilet in room 348.
没事的 每个人都会肚子疼 大脚先生
It's okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot.
嘿 孩子们 别到处乱跑
Hey, kids, reel it in.
你们这是要爸爸妈妈难堪
You're only suppod to make Mom and Dad mirable.
好了 能不能乖一点啊?
Now, now, is that any way to behave?
桂花雨图片
这里可是旅馆 不是墓地哦
This is a hotel, not a cemetery.

本文发布于:2023-06-21 13:42:39,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1006137.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:不能   人类   怪物   精灵   管道   糖果
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图