教父1TheGodfather1(1972)中英表格台词剧本

更新时间:2023-06-17 20:26:18 阅读: 评论:0

The Godfather(1972)教父
I believe in America.我相信美国
America has made 美国使我发了财
and I raid my daughter in the American fashion.而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
I give her freedom,我给她自由
but I taught her never to dishonor her family.但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian.她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She went to the movies with him.她跟他去看电影深夜才回家
She stayed out late. I didn't protest.我并没有责骂她
Two months ago, he took her for 两个月前他与另一个男孩
with another boyfriend.带她去兜风
They made her 他们强灌她喝威士忌
and then they tried to take advantage of her.然后他们想要占她便宜
She resisted.She kept her honor.她抵抗她保住了名节
So they beat her like an animal.于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
When I went to the hospital, her no 当我到医院时她的鼻梁断了
her jaw 她的下巴被打碎了
held together by wire.必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
She couldn't even weep becau of the pain.她痛得不能哭
But I wept. Why did I weep?但我却哭了我为什么哭呢?
She was the light of my life.我视她如珠如宝
Beautiful girl.她长得很美丽
telecaster
Now she will never be beautiful again.现在她再也美丽不起来
Sorry.不好意思
I went to the police like a good American.我…像个守法的美国人一样我去报警The two boys were brought to trial.那两个男孩受到了审判
growingpains
法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑
A judge ntence them to three years and suspend
wonderful world eternitytheir ntence.
Suspended ntence.缓刑
They went free that very day.他们当天就没事了
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
And tho two bastard, they smiled at me.而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑
Then I said to my wife,于是我对我太太说
"For justice we must go to Don Corleone."为求公道我们必须去找柯里昂阁下Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?你去报警前为何不先来找我
What do you want of me?你要我怎么样
Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.你尽管吩咐但求你一定要帮我这个忙What is that?帮你什么忙
That I cannot do.那个我办不到
I'll give you anything you ask.你要什么我都会给你
We've known each other many years,我们相识多年
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
but this is the first time you ever came to me for counl or
for help.
I can't remember the last time that you to your hou for a cup 我记不起你上
次是何时请我到你家去喝咖啡了
even though my wife is godmother to your only child.何况我太太还是你独生女的教母
But let's be frank.我坦白说吧
You never wanted 你从来就不想要我的友谊
and you were afraid to be in my debt.而且你害怕欠我人情
I didn't want to get into trouble.我不想卷入是非
I understand.我了解
You found paradi in America.你在美国发了财
You had a good trade, made a good living.生意做的很好生活过的很好
Police protected you, and there were courts of law.有警察和法律保护你
So you didn't need a friend like me.你不需要我这种朋友
But now you come to me and 但是现在你来找我说
"Don Corleone, give me justice."柯里昂阁下请帮我主持公道
But you don't ask with respect.但你对我一点尊重也没有
You don't offer friendship.你并不把我当朋友
You don't even think to call me "Godfather."你甚至不愿意喊我教父
Instead, you come into on the day my daughter is
to realplay
你在我女儿结婚当天来我家
and you ask me to do murder for money.用钱收买我为你杀人
I ask you for justice.我只是要求你主持公道
That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.那不是公道你女儿还活着
They must suffer then as she suffers.那么让他们像她一样受折磨
How much shall I pay you?我应该付你多少钱
Bonara Bonara.包纳萨拉包纳萨拉占地面积英文
What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?到底我做了什么让你这么的不尊重我If you'd come to me 如果你以朋友身分来找我
then the scum that ruined would be suffering
this very day.
那么伤害你女儿的杂碎就会受到折磨
And if, an honest man like yourlf should makevision是什么意思
<
你这种诚实人的敌人
then they would become my enemies.也就是我的敌人
And then they would fear you.那么他们就会害怕你
Be my friend?当我的朋友
Godfather.教父
Good.很好
Someday, and that day may 他日我或许需要你的帮忙
I'll call upon you to do a rvice for me.也可能不会有那么一天
But until 但在那一天到来之前
accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼Grazie, Godfather.谢谢教父别客气
Give this to Clemenza.这件事交给…克里曼沙
I want people that aren't going to be 我要用可靠的人头脑清醒的人
carried away.
I mean, we're in spite of what this undertaker
says.
我们不是谋杀犯下手别太重
-Where's Michael?-What? Don't worry. It's early. He'll be
here.
麦克在哪?  别担心他一会就来
We're not taking it.没有麦克我不照相
We're not taking the picture without Michael.待会再拍
-What's the matter, Sonny?-It's Michael.什么事?  麦克的事
Don Barzini.你好巴西尼阁下
你认得我儿子吧
Hey, Paulie! Let me have some wine.保利让我喝点酒
Paulie! More wine. Scusi, plea.保利再来点酒
You look "terrif" on the floor. What are you, a dance judge
or something?
你看起来棒极了你是裁判还是什么? Go take a walk around the neighborhood. Do your job.闪开吧到附近晃晃做你的工作Sandra, come on. Do me a favor. Watch the kids.仙杜拉帮个忙别让孩子乱跑好吗? -Don't let 'em run wild.-You watch yourlf, all right?你看好你自己好吗?
Twenty or thirty grand. In small bills, cash.两三万元小钞全是现金
In that little silk pur.全在那个小丝袋里
If this was somebody el's wedding.如果这是我的婚礼我就发财了
Hey, Paulie! I got gabagol and a prosciutto.保利接住吧
Stupid jerk!你这个笨蛋
Hey, what's the matter?怎么回事?
Have to go back to work.我得回去工作了汤姆
It's part of the wedding.这是婚礼的一部分
No Sicilian can refu any request on his daughter's wedding day.没有西西里人在女儿结婚那天能拒绝任何的请求
Don Corleone, I am honored that you have
invited me to your home--
柯里昂阁下能受邀到贵府深感荣幸Get outta here.你们在干什么?滚
This is a private party. Go on.这是私人宴会快滚
What is it? Hey, my sister's wedding.这算什么?  是我妹妹的婚礼Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin'.该死的联邦密探什么都不尊重
Hey, come here, come here. Come here!There.过来这
But towards the end he help with the American
war effort.
但最后他获假释去为美国作战
For the last six months, he's been working at my pastry shop.过去六个月他在我的糕饼店做事Nazorine, my friend, what can I do for you?纳色利我的朋友我能为你做什么? Now that the war 现在战争结束了
this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him back to Italy.这男孩安索他们要把他遣返意大利Godfather, I have a daughter. See, she and Enzo--教父我有个女儿她和安索…
You want Enzo to stay in and you want your
daughter to be married.
你要安索留在这个国家和你女儿成亲
You understand everything Thank you.你什么都了解谢谢
Mr. Hagen. Thank you.哈根先生谢谢
待会看看我为你女儿做的结婚蛋糕
And wait till you e the beautiful I made for
your daughter.
Like this, with the bride and the groom and angel这么高…还有一对新人和天使
- Who should I give this job to? - Not to our paisan.- 这件事我该交给谁去办- 别给我们这个选
Give it to a Jew congressman in another district.给别地区的犹太籍众议员
Who el is on the list?名单上还有谁
Hey, Michael. How are you? Hello.你好麦克
He's not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to e you.路卡布拉西不在名单上但他想要见你
Is this necessary?这个…有这个必要吗?
He didn't expect to be invited to so he wanted
他没料到会受邀参加婚礼所以要向你致谢to thank you.
All right.好吧
Don Corleone, I am honored 柯里昂阁下在令媛婚礼这天
that you have invited me to the wedding day of
能受邀到贵府深感荣幸
your daughter.
And may their first child be a masculine child.希望他们早生贵子
- Don-- - Michael?Don Corleone--麦克
That man over there is talking to himlf.那边的那个人在自言自语
See that scary guy over there?看到那边那个吓人的家伙了吗?
He's a very scary guy.Who is he? What's his name?他很叫人害怕他是谁?叫什么名字
His name is and he helps my father out sometimes.他叫做路卡布拉西有时候替家父办事
oh,Michael,Wait a minute. He's coming over here.麦克等一下他过来了
Mike麦克
Tom汤姆
You look terrific!你气色好极了
My brother Tom Hagen. This is Kay Adams.家兄汤姆哈根这是凯亚当斯
How do you do? Nice to meet you.你好你好
Your father's been asking for you.你父亲要见你
- Very nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.I'll be there.幸会幸会
If he's your brother, why does he have a different name?若他是你哥哥为何不同姓?
When my brother Sonny was he found Tom Hagen in the
toefl词汇精选小时候在街上发现汤姆无家可归
street, and he had no home.
So my father took 所以家父收养了他
and he's been with us ever since.从此他就和我们住在一起了
He's a good lawyer.他是个好律师
Not a Sicilian, I think he's gonna be consigliere.不是西西里人但我想他会当军师
- What's that? - 那是什么? 那是…
like a counlor, an advisor. Very important to the family.像是个顾问在家族中的地位非常重要
You like your lasagna?你的扁形通心面还好吧
Don Corleone柯里昂阁下
I am honored 在令媛的婚礼受到邀请
nrt
that you have invited me to your daughter'深感荣幸与感激
on the day of your daughter's wedding.在令媛结婚的当天
And I hope that their be a masculine child.我希望他们能早生贵子
I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.这是我一点小小的心意
For your daughter's bridal pur. Thank you, Luca,祝福他们俩白头偕老谢谢你路卡
my most valued friend.我最珍贵的朋友
Don Corleone, I'm gonna leave becau I know you
are busy.
柯里昂阁下我晓得你忙我先告退了Thank you.谢谢
Signora Corleone!柯里昂夫人
高贵的英文No!不…
Senator Cauly apologized for not 科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉
but said you'd understand.他说你会谅解的
Also some of the judges.They've all nt gifts.还有一些法官也一样他们都送了礼物敬你What is that outside?外面是怎么回事
Johnny!强尼
裙子用英语怎么说
I love you. Hey, Johnny, look over here!我爱你
He came all the way from California to come to the wedding.他大老远由加州赶来参加婚礼
- I told you he was going to come.我告诉过你他会来的
- It's been two years.- He's probably in trouble again.已经两年了他也许又有麻烦
- He's a good godson.他是个好教子
Johnny Johnny Sing a song.强尼…唱首歌
Michael, you never told me you knew Johnny Fontane.麦克你从未告诉我你认得强尼方亭
-Sure. You wanna meet him?-Huh? Oh, well, sure.你想见他吗?  当然
My father helped him with his career.he did?家父帮他建立他的事业真的?
- For my Connie. How?怎么做的?
- Let's listen to the song. - No Michael.我们先听这首唱不麦克
Plea, Michael. Tell me.拜托麦克告诉我
When Johnny was first starting out..强尼刚出道时
he was signed to this personal rvice contract with a big
bandleader.
和一个乐队领班签了合约
And as his career got better he wanted to get out
of it.
当他走红后想要解除合约
Now, Johnny is my father'强尼是家父的教子
and my father went to e 于是家父去见乐队负责人
and he offered him $ 10,000 to let Johnny go.而且出一万元要他与强尼解约
But the bandleader said no.他说不行
So the next day my father went to ly this time with Luca Brasi.第二天家父再去见他只是这次带着路卡布拉西
And within an hour,一个小时之内
he signed for a certified check of $ 1,000.他签了解约书只收了一千元的支票How'd he do that?他是怎么办到的

本文发布于:2023-06-17 20:26:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/978073.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:女儿   婚礼   家父   结婚   美国   阁下   不能   不会
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图