生活大爆炸 英文剧本台词系列
'cau you know I'll do it!
搞定 激光接上电源了
Ok,we've got the power to the lar.
我应该带把伞来的
I should've brought an umbrella.
作甚啊 又不会下雨
What for? It's not gonna rain.
我知道
I know that.
但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的
But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility.
这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧
That's a "Bazinga," Right?
我的巅峰之作 你觉得呢
One of my best,don't you think?
霍华德 你要不要再检查一下
Howard,do you want to double-check
激光上的赤道仪装置
the equatorial mount on the lar?
我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上 [月面某部名称]
We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility.
没问题
You got it.
天 拉杰 别这样
Oh,Raj,no.
人们花了无数美元发明了英特网
Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet
并在上面发了无数艳照
and filling it with pictures of naked women,
就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊
so we don't have to peep through windows.
我才没有呢
It's not like that.
我只不过在看别人的电视而已
I'm watching someone's TV.
正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢
The Good Wife is on.
告诉你 这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》
I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy.
莱纳德 莱纳德
Leonard,Leonard.
那是啥 那是啥
What is that? What is that?
别紧张 不就是只脏袜子嘛
Relax,it's just a dirty sock.
你怎么可以如此淡定的把
How on earth can you say
"脏袜子"和"别紧张"放在同一句话里
"Dirty sock" And "Relax" In the same ntence?
谢尔顿 这个世界上到处都有被遗弃的脏袜子
Sheldon,the world is filled with dirty discarded socks.
我的世界可没有
Not my world.
嘿 你们知道谁会非常想看这个实验吗 佩妮
Hey,you know who'd really dig eing this experiment? Penny.
我怎么不知道她喜欢月面搜索呢
I wasn't aware that lunar ranging was her thing.
尽管我可以确定尼尔?阿姆斯特朗留在月球上的
Although,I suppo the retro-reflector left on the moon
回复反射器的确符合了亮晶晶的标准
by Neil Armstrong does qualify as a shiny object.
那你怎么不叫她上来
Why don't you ask her to come up?
不知道 自从那之后就有点怪怪的
I don't know,it's still a little weird since,
-
她甩了你吗 -她没有甩了我
- She dumped you? - She didn't dump me.
我们只不过在这段关系中处在不同方位罢了
We were just in different places in the relationship.
我不明白为什么一段情缘
I fail to e how a relationship
还能有地理位置的特性
can have the qualities of a geographic location.
唔 这很简单
Oh,it's very simple.
莱纳德住在一个叫做"请别离开"的小镇里
Leonard was living in a little town called "Plea don't leave me"
而佩妮
则刚搬到了一个叫"拜拜"的小岛上
while Penny had just moved to the island of "Buh-bye."
yahoo finance
去你丫的
Screw you guys.
我去看看她在不在家
I'm gonna go e if she's home.
如果方便的话
If it's not too much trouble,
我想把望远镜瞄准月球了
I'd like to point this at the moon now.
且慢
Wait a cond.
好老婆正哭呢
The good wife is crying.
出大问题了
Something's very wrong.
嘿 怎么了
Oh,hi. What's going on?
我们在屋顶上尝试从月球将激光射回来呢
We're up on the roof bouncing lar beams off the moon.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry,what?
很酷的哦
It's pretty cool.
我们准备了直径两米的反射器和其他仪器
We've got a two-meter parabolic reflector and everything.
我觉得你可能会想来看看
I thought you might want to e it.
这完全说不通啊
That makes no n.
你怎么可能从月球上弹射东西
How can you bounce stuff off the moon?
那儿可没有重力
There's no gravity.
呃 莱纳德
Uh,Leonard,
-这是扎克 扎克 这是莱纳德 -嘿
- This is Zack. Zack,Leonard. - Hey.
抱歉 我不知道你们正忙呢 或许下次吧
Oh,sorry,I didn't know you were busy. Maybe another time.
嗯 或许吧
Yeah,maybe.
嗨 我想看看这个激光
Hey,I want to e this lar thing.
但那个派对怎么办
Oh,but what about the party?
只不过是个惊喜派对而已 什么时候到完全没所谓
It's a surpri party-- doesn't matter when we get there.
那倒是
Right.
那好吧 上来吧
Okay,well,yeah,come on up.
你们是如何认识的呢
So,how'd you guys meet?
我的公司为芝士工厂设计菜单
My company designs the menus for the Cheecake Factory.aimily
你的公司
Your company?
事实上是我爸的 但我和我妹妹是副总
Well,my dad. But me and my sister are VPs.
呃 菜单啊
< menus.
听起来貌似简单 但在设计当中
I know it sounds easy,but there's a lot of science
是包含了不少科学知识的
that goes into designing them.
开心了吧
Happy now?
我把脏袜子丢开了
I'm moving the dirty sock.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉杰 时刻注意另外一只
Raj,keep an eye out for the other one.
各位 这是我朋友扎克
wuqi
Hey,guys,this is my friend Zack.
-你好扎克 -哇哦
- Hello. Zack. - Whoa!
这就是那激光吗
Is that the lar?
太他妈帅了
It's bitchin'.
没错
Yes.
1917年 当爱因斯坦在他的文章
In 1917,when Albert Einstein established
《关于辐射的量子理论中》阐述了
the theoretic foundation for the lar in his paper
激光的理论基础时 他最诚挚的希望
"Zur Quantentheorie der Strahlung," His fondest hope
就是最终的仪器要很他妈的帅
was that the resultant device be bitchin'.
唔 那任务达成了
Well,mission accomplished.
让我来解释一下我们在做什么
Let me explain what we're doing here.
1969年 阿波罗11号上的宇航员
Um,in 1969,the astrona
uts on Apollo 11
在月面安置了数个反射器扎瓦希里
positioned reflectors on the surface of the moon,
而我们则要发射激光
and we're going to shoot a lar off
到其中的一个上面并反射回来
one of them and let the light bounce back
到这个光电倍增器上
into this photomultiplier.
哇 那很酷啊
Oh! That's very cool.
只有一个问题
One question.
你怎么确定它不会爆炸
How can you be sure it won't blow up?
激光吗
The lar?
月球
The moon.
看 这才是配得上佩妮的男人
See,now this is a man for Penny.
问得好 扎克
That's a great question,Zack.
才不是呢
No,it's not.
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
要友好
Play nice.
问得不好
It's not a great question.
怎么能有人觉得
How could somebody possibly think
我们会炸掉月球
we're going to blow up the moon?
这才叫问得好
That's a great question.
不用担心月球
Don't worry about the moon.
我们把激光调弱了
We-We t our lar to stun.
聪明
Smart.
发射时我们能看到光束
Now,we'll be able to e the beam when it leaves,
但返回时的光束减弱
but it won't be strong enough when it comes back
裸眼看不到
to be en by the naked eye.
裸
Naked.
是很搞笑
Right. Uh... funny.
那个装置能测量返回的光子
Uh,that device,there,will measure the photons that return
我们能在电脑上看到
and let us e it on this computer.
拉杰 给他们眼镜
Raj,get them some glass.
酷 还有三维效果
Cool,it's gonna be in 3-D?
准备向月球发射激光
Preparing to fire lar at the moon.
开始吧
Make it so.
有了 看到峰值了
There it is. There's the spike!
返回时间2.5秒
2.5 conds for the light to return.
是月球 我们击中月球了
That's the moon! We hit the moon!
这就是你们的大实验
That's your big experiment?
搞这么多就为了屏幕上的一条线
All that for a line on the screen?
话虽如此
Yeah,but,uh,
想想这代表着什么
think about what this reprents.
我们的实验是唯一
The fact that we can do this is the only way
能证明月球上有人造物体的实验
of definitively proving that there are man-made objects
这个物体是60年前刚发明飞机的
on the moon,put there by a member of a species
种族中一员放上去的
that only 60 years before had just invented the airplane.
那是什么种族啊
What species is that?
我错了
I was wrong.
佩妮能找更好的
Penny can do better.
-好了 谢谢各位 很有意思 -谢谢
- Okay,guys,thank you,it's been fun. - Yeah,thanks.
-能请他们参加派对吗 -不行 只管走
- Should we invite them to the party? - No,just keep walking.
他肯定交媾技能很强
He must be very skilled at coitus.
告诉你 唯一能让你
I'm telling you,dude,the only way
接受佩妮结交新欢的办法
to feel better about Penny going out with other guys
就是再奸再厉
is for you to get back on the
印度支那是什么意思
whores.
接
Hor.
jindou什么
What?
那个词是"再接再厉"
The phra is "Get back on the hor,"
不是"奸"
not "Whores."
老兄 你真恶心
That's disgusting,dude.
不是
No,it'
算了
Never mind.
不过他说得对
He is right,though.
你愿意的话 我可以给你介绍
If you want,I can turn you on to this great new
-我找到的新交友网 -不了 谢谢
- dating site I found. - No,thanks.
你确定 上面说能给任何人牵红线
You sure? They say they can find a match for anybody.
他们给你牵了吗
Have they found a match for you?
多着呢 上个月就有八个呢
Tons. I've had,like,eight dates in the last month.
如果算上见我就闪的 有12个呢
And 12 if you count the ones who showed up and left.
我无法搬氮气罐下来
I can't bring the nitrogen tank down.
-为什么 -我重申一遍
- Why not? - All right,let me restate that.
它很重 我不想搬
It's very heavy,and I don't want to.
我去搬吧
I'll help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
用膝盖 别用背
Lift with your knees,not your back.
晚安
Good night.
知道什么才好玩吗
You know what would be fun?
帮谢尔顿申请网上交友
Signing Sheldon up for online dating.
算了吧
Yeah,right.
goddess
不 想一想
No,think about it.
我们当实验做
We make it an experiment.
就像寂寞的科学怪人
Like when Frankenstein's monster
找了个老婆
was lonely and he found a wife.
他没有找老婆
He didn't find a wife.
而是用死尸器官造了个老婆
They built him a wife out of dead body parts.
那可以作为后备计划
Okay,we'll call that plan B.
来了
Coming!
你个该死的混蛋
Damn you,you rat bastard.
你醉啦
Are you drunk?
扎克是个绝好男友 你把他毁了
Zack was a perfectly nice guy,and then you ruined him!
我怎么把他毁了
How did I ruin him?
因为以前
'Cau in the olden days,
我绝不会觉得他傻
I never would've known he was so stupid.
拜托 他没那么傻
Come on,he wasn't that stupid.
不 他是傻
Yes,he was!
他觉得你们会炸掉月球
He thought you were gonna blow up the moon!
对 他确实很傻
Okay,yeah,he's stupid.
他一整晚都在吹嘘
He spent the entire night bragging
自己怎么造出"阑胃菜"这个词
about how he invented the word "Appe-tears."
这不是我的错吧
How is that my fault?
你毁了我容忍傻逼的能力
You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots.
唱片骑师
现在跟我走
Now,come with me.
去哪
Wh-Where are we going?
我们去做爱
We're gonna have x.
为啥 不过我没意见
Why? I mean,okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
把你的降噪耳机戴上
Put on your noi-canceling headphones,
这边会很吵的
'cau it's gonna get loud.
怎么又来了
Oh! Not this again.
这怎么可能是少果肉呢
In what univer is this low-pulp?
早啊 佩妮
Good morning,Penny.
你后脑勺长眼睛了吗
What,do you have eyes in the back
of your head?
隔天就在学校挨揍的某人
When one gets beaten up every other day in school,
必然会进化出更敏锐的听觉
one of necessity develops a keen n of hearing.
而且 在学校挨揍的某人
Incidentally,one can get beaten up in school
通常都把自己称为"某人"
simply by referring to onelf as "One."
我准备做英式松饼
I'm making English muffins.
你想吃吗
Would you like an English muffin?
-不了 我不饿 -另外
- Oh,thanks,I'm not hungry. - FYI,
昨晚证明我的降噪耳机无效
my noi-canceling headphones proved ineffective last night.
不好意思
Yeah,sorry about that.
作为本土德州人 我得说"驾"这个词
As a native Texan,I must say I've never heard the phra "Yee-haw"
在交媾中很少用到
ud in quite that context.
天呐
Oh,God.
天呐
"Oh,God."
这个我倒是听过很多次
That I've heard on multiple occasions.
这算哪门子"微"烤
In what univer is that lightly toasted?
今天真是我一生之中最扯淡的一天
This has to be the worst day of my life.
早啊 莱纳德
Good morning,Leonard.
我告诉过你多少次了不要那么做
How many times have I asked you not to do that?
算上这次吗 317次
Counting this instance? 317.
佩妮呢
新世界Where's Penny?
她回她家去了
She returned to her apartment.
我猜应该是去洗澡加呕吐了
I presume to shower and vomit.
顺序不一定是按这个
Not necessarily in that order.
她为啥都没道别一下呢
I wonder why she didn't say good-bye.
你是在叫我解释一下人类行为吗
Are you expecting me to offer an explanation of human behavior?
难为你了 我只是觉得
I know. I just thought as an outsider,
当局者迷 旁观者清嘛
you might be able to provide a fresh perspective.
我相信你个小东西绝对不是黄油
I have no difficulty believing you're not butter.
-嘿 -嗨
- Oh,hey. - Oh,hi.
我得赶紧走了 早班
Um,I gotta run. Early shift.
好啊 我和你一起下楼
Okay,I'll walk down with you.
昨晚挺有意思的 对吧
So,last night was fun,huh?
那必须的
Yeah,it must have been.
我刚吐在我壁橱里了
I just threw up in my clot.
杯具啊
Bummer.
我在想啊 咱俩今晚
Anyway,I was thinking tonight maybe
去看场电影如何
we could catch a movie.
今晚我不太方便
Oh,yeah,tonight's not great for me.
不一定是今天晚上
Doesn't have to be tonight.
我差不多啥时候都有空
I'm free pretty much always.
莱纳德 昨晚那件事是个错误
Leonard,last night was a mistake.
你说"错误" 是塞翁失马那种吗
When you say "Mistake," Do you mean a fortunate mistake,coats
就比如发现青霉素
like the discovery of penicillin?
我很抱歉
Look,I'm sorry.
我喝高了 很寂寞 我讨厌扎克
I was drunk,I was lonely,I hated Zack.
咱俩就当没发生过好吗
Can we just forget it ever happened?
不行 整件事几乎已经刻在我脑