Ghostbusters: Afterlife《超能敢死队(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-17 04:40:58 阅读: 评论:0

尚多尔矿业公♥司♥ 创立于1927年
小心毒气
史宾那
捉鬼敢死队:未来世
-妈我吃着早餐  -快好啦
Mom, I'm trying to eat breakfast. Almost done.
-你的胡子都长出来了  -妈
-Your mustache is really coming in. -Mom!
菲比
Phoebe!
我流血啦你弄伤我了
hec
I'm bleeding! You made me bleed!
你会存活下来的菲比
You'll live. Phoebe!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
邻居的电快用完了
Neighbor's electricity is running out of pha.
-所以我搅在一起将安培数提高到220  -拜托停下来
I tied in, bumped us up to 220.
现在我能用车床加工
Now I can run my lathe.
你不打算问问我
And you didn't think to ask me?
妈证明自己对科学毫无天赋
I mean, you just demonstrate zero aptitude for science.
懂了
-Got it.
-你最好做别的事情比如    -我的吹风机
-You're better at other things. -Like quesadillas. -My hair dryer. 墨西哥夹饼你的墨西哥夹饼真好吃
refer to
-Your quesadillas are excellent.
谢谢
-Thank you.
又怎么了
-Now what?
-Mom!
-真的你没有脚  -我不是成年人
-Really? You don't have legs? -I'm not an adult.
我真的现在开车去取支票
I'm literally driving to pick up a check now.
你中奖了
You win lottery?
有点儿像我爸过世了
Kind of. My father died.
放松我甚至不认识他我很惊讶他给我留下了什么
Relax. I didn't even know him. I'm surprid he left me anything. -听起来像我爸一样  -是吗
-Sounds like my father. -Yeah?
你♥爸♥抛弃了你的家人
Did your dad abandon your family
然后搬到一个偏远的小农场
and move to the middle of nowhere?
No.
听着
Look,
我知道我是个不可靠言行不一致的租户
< I know I have not been a reliable or consistent tenant.
但如果能给我一个星期来解决一些未解决的问题
But if you give me a week to ttle loo ends,
我会带着我所欠的一切回来
I'll be back with everything I owe.
我能修得好
schoolbag
I can fix that!
听着
Listen,
我等你离开然后换锁
I wait for you to leave,
迁出通知
then I change locks.
bolaven萨默维尔
可找到它了
There it is.
这是萨默维尔你外祖父住的地方
This is Summerville. -This is where your grandfather lived.
也是他过世的地方
-And died.
拜托一个酒吧都没有
Come on. Not a single bar?
最好有家酒吧
There'd better be a bar.
真好笑
That's funny.
"瞧是个大地震
"Behold, there was a great earthquake.
太阳变得像布一样黑
The sun became as black as cloth,
海洋沸腾
the as boiled,韩国的英文
月亮变红像血
the moon became as blood,
天塌下来
the skies fell.
启示录 6:12 "权力的游戏第7季
Revelation 6:12."
事情就这样结束
这是正常的
That was normal.
嘿或许没遇见外祖父是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing you never met your dad.
很棒
Great.
妈没说我们继承了凶宅
You didn't tell us we inherited a murder hou.
jtag泥巴
试着想想
And just think.
现在这一切都归我们的了
母语英语Now all of this is ours.
菲比请你行行好闯入你外祖父的房&hearts;子Pheebs, be a dear and break into your grandfather's hou. 不错
Nice.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
一张照片都没有
Not a single photo.
老鼠
Rats.
我在后面看到很多的垃圾金矿
You gotta e the gold mine of junk I found out back.
很棒
Great.
我的天啊比我想像的来得糟糕
Oh, my God, this is so much wor than I thought it was gonna be. 躲在桌子底下马上
Under the dining table now!
菲比
Phoebe.
记得那次的夏天我们在桌子底下死去
Remember that summer we died under a table?
这地方当然建在断层线上
Of cour this place is built on a fault line.
可能只是压裂
Probably just fracking.
真是太烦人了就是这样
It's fracking annoying, is what it is.
没事至少我们只在这里待一周
It's okay, we're only here for a week.
允许有小误差
Give or take.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们住下来
It means we're staying.
你说我们只在这里待一周
You said we'd only be here for a week!
是的嗯那是我们被赶出去之前的事
Yeah, well, that was before we got evicted.
你说你有把钱存下来
You said you had money saved up.
是嗯那是我有孩子之前的事
That was before I had children.
说句公道话你从来都不善于理财
To be fair, you've never been good with money.
谢谢你菲比
Thanks, Pheebs.
-
那是什么  -我怎么知道
What's that? How am I suppod to know?
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you?
嗨我们
Hi. We're the-- The--
这是我爸爸的家
This was my father's place.
Hi.
-
Hi. -Hi.
我是珍妮·梅尔尼茨我们通过电&hearts;话♥
I'm Janine Melnitz. We spoke on the phone.
我是你&hearts;爸&hearts;爸的你知道我们是朋友
I was your father's--You know, we were friends.
-节哀顺变  -没事
-Very sorry for your loss. -It's okay.
你比我更了解他是我该说节哀顺变
You knew him better than me. I should be sorry for your loss. 我试着按时付账单大概是这样
I just tried to keep the bills paid on time, that kind of thing. -像是个财务管理  -哦并没有钱可以管理
-Like a money manager? -There was no money to manage.
他几乎无法维持供电
He could barely keep the power on.
-那么他没留下什么  -嗯
So he left us nothing? Well,
我不会那样说
I wouldn't say that.hunter hayes
他有相当多的债务
There is quite a bit of debt.
梅尔尼茨女士我过来签表格的
Ms. Melnitz, I'm here to sign forms,
收拾银器然后带着一张租金支票离开
pack the silverware and leave with a rent check.
你是在告诉我这地方一文不值
Are you telling me this place is worthless?
你的意思是除了情感价值
You mean, aside from the ntimental value?
-你待会儿要去那个派对吗  -是的有可能
感恩节用英文怎么说
Are you going to that thing later? -Yeah, probably.
我的订单呢
-Where's my order?
真不敢相信竟然还有这样的地方
I can't believe a place like this still exists.

本文发布于:2023-06-17 04:40:58,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/972940.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:外祖父   没有   地方
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图