追梦赤子心Rudy中英对照剧本
正因为梦想的存在,生活才可以忍受。这辈子不用对任何人证明什么,除了对你自己。忠于自己的内心,就是忠于自己的人生,你最终也会感谢这样的自己。
好了大家列队
All right, guys, line up.
鲁迪把那愚蠢的头盔摘掉你根本不算在打球
Rudy, take that stupid helmet off. you're not even playing.
我和彼得代表圣母大学你们代表密歇根
Me and pete, we're notre dame. you guys, you're michigan.
龙切尔好了都围到中间来快点
Okay, huddle up. come on.
还是一样我把球递给你嗯明白
same play. i'll hand it off to you. okay. l got it.
一二三加油
One, two, three, break!
快点鲁迪去开球
Come on, rudy. get on the ball.
预备战术进攻
Ready! , blow!
预备发球
onlive
Set, hut!
一千两千
One, . two, .
啊不天啊
Oh, no! oh!
叫你从里面包抄的
I told you to cut inside.
照我说的做
Do it right.
加油托得
Come on, todd.
再来一次加油
Try it again. let's go.
托得还是一样的打法没问题吧
All right, todd. same thing, okay?
加油
Break.
准备好了吗? 开始去开球
ivyready? let's go. get on the ball.
我讨厌每次都打中锋
I'm sick of being alltime center.
什么? 我说我讨厌每次都打中锋
what? i'm sick of being alltime center.
跟你讲多少遍了
I told you five times.
你现在只能打这个位置
You can't play anything el but that.
你个子太小了
You're too small.
我可以的伙计们不好意思我要走了i can too. you guys, I'm going. I'm sorry.
我得走了我们需要你
i gotta go. we need you.
再玩会儿吧让鲁迪打我的位置吧come on. let rudy play in my place.
好主意弗兰克让鲁迪打吧
Good idea, frank. let rudy play.
拜托为什么不行?
Come on. why not?
好你去冲击四分卫
Okay, you can rush the pasr.
准备好鲁迪
All right, rudy.
英伦风情我们要阻止他们
We gotta get them.
加油开始
break. okay.
好的加油
Okay, let's go.
各就各位!
Ready!
预备开球!
Set, hut!
拦住他鲁迪拦住他
Get him, rudy. get him.
达阵得分太棒了
the snow, for the touchdown. yeah!
太好了
All right!
真是个笨蛋
viva pinata
What a spaz.
不要脸英语太好了伙计们我们赢了
All right! we won, guys!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
给你谢谢
there you go. thanks.
彼得你没自己的家吗?
Pete, you got your own home?
算有吧这里随时欢迎你
last time I looked. you're welcome here anytime.
抱歉这位年轻的小姐你是?
Excu me, young lady. who are you?
雪瑞.沃林斯基
Sherry walinski.
鲍勃的孩子? 鲁迪的女朋友
bob's kid? rudy's girifriend.
她才不是呢
She is not.
不我是
Yes, I am.
人人都在工厂上班我可不想那样
everybody has a job at the mill. but I don't want that.
你在其他什么地方能挣到一小时块钱呢? 我们有工会的保护Where el you gonna get bucks an hour? you got union protection. 亲戚们都会羡慕地看着你
You got relatives watching your front and your back.
你说你在哪里能得到这些
Tell me where you'll
而且有上帝眷顾但是爸爸帕特要去那里
...and god be with you. but, dad, pat's going there
你是来坏我胃口的? 随他去吧
you gonna give me indigestion here? leave the boy alone.
但这孩子会自己离家出走你听见他的话了
But this boy can go off on his own. you heard him.
别说了
That's enough.
在我开饭前还有人有什么要说的吗?
Has anybody el got anything to say before I start this meal?
高中毕业后我要去圣母大学打橄榄球
After high school, I'm gonna play football at notre dame.
到圣母大学打橄榄球?
高中线上辅导Play football at notre dame?
我还要在湖滨买栋别墅呢别开玩笑了
And I'll buy a mansion on lake shore drive.
鲁迪
<
我们看的是什么节目? 换到七频道去
What are we watching? channel .
要不要来点什么喝的? 不用了谢谢
don't you want something to drink? that's okay. thanks.
鲁帝格先生? 什么事彼得
mr. ruettiger? yeah, pete.
等会儿我们能不能看下印第安那对普渡的比赛?
At halftime, could we watch some of the indianapurdue game? 我们这里只看一支球队的比赛是不是?
There's only one team we watch in this hou, right?
对
Right.
我要对方每一次进攻每一次进攻都迅速终结
patientsAnd I want the ends in there fast, every play, every play.
我们全神贯注
We're under control.
所有的防守队员行动之前都想清楚了
Any men in the backfield, analyze before you move.
如果他们向前传球盯着空中的球
rugo
If they throw a forward pass, e the ball in
然后冲上去接球抢到以后
...and then go and get it. when we
我们就开始进攻那时我们便冲向他们
...that's when we go on offen. that's when we go to them.
我们来回冲击他们的队伍来回冲击
We're going inside and outside them, inside and outside them.我们牵制住对手让他们不断地跑
We'll get them and keep them on the run.
除非对手的二线防守队员逼近否则别传球
We won't pass unless our condary comes up too clo.
但别忘了我们得让他们疲于奔跑跑跑跑
But don't forget, we'll get them on the run and go, go, go, go! 没过得分线坚决不要停
Don't stop until we're over the goal line.
大家别忘了今天可是我们取得胜利的日子
Don't forget men, today's the day we're gonna win.
我们绝不会被他们打败加油加油加油
They can't beat us in the fight and we'll fight, fight, fight, fight! 你们说呢? 好啊
What do you say, men? yeah!
鲁帝格嘿鲁迪
Ruettiger! hey, rudy!
阻截那个半卫引开二线防守
Kill that halfback. move that condary back.
我们得准备好快进攻加油
we gotta get ready for tho come on, offen. break!
黑色战术
Black, !
预备开球
Set, hut!
就到这里快好了大家过来
bring it on down. come on! all right, let's go.
快点彼得爬起来啊
Come on, pete. come on, buddy.
没伤到你吧?
I didn't hurt you, did i?
大家蹲下
Take a knee, guys.
听着
Listen up.
高年级生们这是你们最后一次训练
You niors, this is your last practice.
除了托马斯李勃
And with the exception of thomas, lee, bo...
和斯匹赤会继续打球外
...sypitch, you get on
明晚将会是你们最后一次穿球衣
...tomorrow night will be the last time you put on a football uniform. 过去的四年时间飞快地过去了
You know the last four years have gone by too fast.
光阴似箭总是如此
They always do.
我要对你们说的是
And I gotta tell
我十分感谢你们
缅怀先烈演讲稿...that I really appreciate the hard work
对我对所有教练们
...that you've given to me, to
以及对山顶人队的付出和努力
...and to the hilltoppers.
作为回报
As
我会让高年级的每个人
...i'll give each one of
最后撞我和我的朋友一下
...one final hit on me and my friend down there.
好了高年级生们在这儿等着
All right. niors, stay here.
低年级生们站成两排间隔五码开始
Underclassmen, two lines, five yards apart. let's go!
麦肯内尔你第一个