餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

更新时间:2023-06-14 08:32:35 阅读: 评论:0

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话
  【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话
  A: What can I do for you, sir?
  先生,您要来点什么?
  B: What have you got this morning?
  今天早上你们这儿有什么?
  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, plea.
  请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
  A: Any cereal, sir?
  要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.dier weg
  好的,来一份麦片粥。
  A: And eggs?
showering  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
mcalls  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
  要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
  A: How do you want your eggs?
  您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
  B: Fried, plea.
  煎的。
  A: Anything more, sir?
  还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
快速有效的祛斑方法  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
  不要了,充足了。谢谢。
  【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话
  A: Waiter, a table for two, plea.
  服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
  B: Yes, this way plea.
  好的,请跟我来。
  A: Can we e the menu, plea?
  能让我们看一看菜单吗?
  B: Here you are.
  给您。
  A: What’s good today?
  今天有什么好吃的?
  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
  我推荐香酥鸭。
  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some afood and chips.
  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们能够先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any desrt?
  要甜品吗?
  C: No desrt, thanks. Just coffee.
  不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
  (After a few minutes.)
  过了一会儿。
  A: I can have the check, plea.
  结帐。
  C: George. Let’s split this.
  乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
  不,今天我请客。
  B: Cash or charge, sir?
  现金还是记帐?
  A: Charge, plea. Put it on my American Express.
  记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
  【篇三】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话
  A: Good morning. Can I help you?
  早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
  我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
  您想要哪种果汁呢?
  B: Grapefruit juice and plea make my coffee very strong.
  西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
适合中学生看的电影  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
  好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
  B: Yes, that’s right.
  是的。
高迪瓦
  A: Is there any thing el, sir?
  还有什么吗,先生?
  B: No, that’s all.
  没有了,谢谢。
  (Later)
  稍后
  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
  早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
  B: Just put it on the table, plea.
  请放在桌上。
  A: Do you need anything el, sir?
  先生,还有其他需要吗?
  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
  没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
waiting miles away  哪种果汁呢,先生?
  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, plea.
苏州英语翻译  番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
驿站的意思解释
  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you plea sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

本文发布于:2023-06-14 08:32:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/951202.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:先生   早餐   果汁
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图