吸血鬼日记第一季17(英汉双语)剧本

更新时间:2023-06-12 20:31:58 阅读: 评论:0

Previously on "the vampire diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in cret
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell aled Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语把Katherine封在墓里 为了保护她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
She's not there!
她不在这里!
You saved everyone in the church?
你把教堂里所有人都救出来了?
We've taken up residence in a farmhou just outside of town.
我们在镇子外的一个农场定居下来了
- All  vampires?  - Some.
- 全部个吸血鬼?  - 只有一些
I hate this hou. I didn't stay locked up for  years
我恨这所房子 我被锁了年 好不容易出来了
to end up locked up here.
但最后还是被困在这里
Aah!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
So, where's Bethanne?
Bethanne呢?
She won't be coming back.
她回不来了
My wife Isabelle spent her life
我的妻子Isabelle倾其一生
rearching paranormal activity in this area.2008年奥运会主题曲
研究这个地区的超自然现象
- What have you done to my wife?  - I turned her.
- 你把我的妻子怎么样了?  - 我把她变成吸血鬼了
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
或许吸血鬼确实存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是他们和我们想象的不太一样罢了
Aah!
啊!
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你害怕见到血吗 Anna?
Ahh!
啊!
I knew this girl Vicki.
我认识一个叫Vicki的女孩儿
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她被一种动物袭击了 咬到了颈部
And then I saw your face.
之后我看到了你的脸部变化
Why would you confront me about it?
你为什么敢让我这么做?
Becau maybe it's true about Vicki.
因为或许Vicki确实是吸血鬼
And also becau I want you to turn me.
还因为我想让你把我变成吸血鬼
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了 Money
翻译: fabulous_carr 柠檬咔咔 fei非飞 星河
校对: 纠结的甜蜜 沉熏
吸血鬼 第一季 第集
I love storms.
我爱死暴风雨了
That a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都这样吗?
'Cau I read vampires don't like raining water.
因为据我所知 吸血鬼是不喜欢下雨的天气的
It's only Dracula.
只有Dracula不喜欢雨天(德古拉伯爵 吸血鬼)
Yeah. He was a complete wuss.
切 他就是一个胆小鬼
Never showered. Very smelly.
而且从来都不洗澡 浑身臭味
Seriously?
真的吗?
First rule
吸血鬼第一要则...
Don't believe anything you read.
不要相信书中对我们的描述
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
多告诉我些
吧 我要知道
No, you don't.
不 你不用知道什么
'Cau you're not gonna be one.
因为你是不会变成吸血鬼的
Come on, you can't keep saying "no" to me.
别这样 你不会一直拒绝我的啦
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
听着 我不会把一个
who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix.
所知吸血鬼知识均从网上而来的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
那不是真的 你是知道的
Why do you even want this?
你为什么想变成吸血鬼啊?
Give me one good reason.
给我一个充分的理由
'
因为我...
Hmm. Let me know when you can finish that ntence.
免费学习网
嗯 你想到该怎么说时再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.
嘿 还没睡呢啊
Hey, what's up?
嘿 有事吗?
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
貌似来了一场暴风雨
Can you help make sure all the windows are clod?
你能把所有窗户都关好吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的 好的 没问题
We're running low on blood.
我们的血所剩无几了
You might wanna nd Anna to the hospital to get some more.
你该让Anna去医院再取些回来
I'll nd her out for some tomorrow.
我明天就让她去
Maybe I could go with her.
我可以和她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴风雨让天足够暗的话
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
没有太阳和其他碍事的东西 白天我也可以出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
天津软件工程师培训Not after your stunt at the Salvatore's hou tonight.
自从今晚你找Salvatore家麻烦后 你就不能再出去了
He and his brother derved it.
他和他的兄弟自找的
And where did that get you?
你还怨他俩啊?
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你女朋友Bethanne死了
And you have no one to blame but yourlf.
只能怨你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我们活着不是为了报仇
We have to have better control of our emotions.
我们要控制好自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.
明白了 Pearl小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只希望知道你有何打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去镇子里考察一下
to asss who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
去调查谁有马鞭草 谁没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
Anna告诉我说有马鞭草的人还是那些
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes,
还是Lockwoods家族 Forbes家族和Fells家族...
We should kill every last one of them.
我们要对这些家族的人斩草除根
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
我们没那么蠢 Frederick
The people are not our enemies.
格莱美2018这些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and rentments.puzzlegame
我们不能总是怀恨在心
We'll get our town back.
suburb终有一天 我们会要回我们的小镇
We just have to have patience.
一定要有耐心
You heard her.
你们都听到了
No revenge.
不要报仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Self-control.
要自我克制
She ems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
她倒是很想得开 不是吗?
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
要我说 我们去Pearl的家里 砸门而入
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
把昨晚袭击我们的那个傻逼给废了
Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that hou of vampires
好啊 然后呢? 我们和屋里剩下的吸血鬼们
and say, "Oops. Sorry?"
说 "哎呀 不好意思?"
I can't believe you made a deal with her.
真不敢相信你竟然和她达成协定
It was more like a helpful exchange of information.
不过是互换信息而已
And it was not exactly like I had a choice.
我别无选择 她...
scary.
超级恐怖
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.
还有 她会帮我找回Katherine的
Of cour she is.
她当然会了
Damon gets what he wants, as usual.
Damon总是会得到他想要的东西
No matter who he hurts in the process.
不管在此之中会伤害到谁都无所谓
You don't have to be snarky about it.
你不必这么刻薄吧
I woke up this morning
我一大早醒来
to learn that all the vampires have been relead from the tomb.
得知所有的吸血鬼都被放了出来
e you tomorrow
I've earned snarky.
生活对我够刻薄了
How long are you going to blame me
我是把你的生母变成了吸血鬼
for turning your birth mother into a vampire?
但为此你还要怪我多久?
I'm not blaming you, Damon.
我不是在怪你 Damon
I've accepted the fact that you're a lf-rving psychopath
我接受你是一个自私自利的变态
with no redeeming qualities.
不值得人相救的事实
Ouch.
伤死我了
This isn't being very productive.
偏题 偏题
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?
我们要想办法对付Pearl那些吸血鬼们 对吧?
Hmm.
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.
不好意思 一看到他我就浑身来气
I know. He makes everybody cranky.
我知道 所有人都这样
So, what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么做呢?
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promi.
Damon和我会处理好一切的 我保证
Well, what about me?
那我呢?
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能什么都不做啊
That's exactly what you're gonna do,
你必须得这样
becau that's what going to keep you safe.
这样你才安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.
如果你身处危险之中 我的安危又有何意义
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.
你什么意思? 我很安全
I have Damon, the lf-rving psychopath on my side.
我还有Damon呢 那个自私自利的变态和我一伙儿
Well that's comforting.
哦 那我还放心点
Ok. We have some time.
好了 我们还可以再呆一会儿
I'm not meeting my mom until later.
我一会儿再见我妈妈
Wait. Doess your mom know you'
等等 你妈
allocation妈知道你是一个...
The fact that you would even think it's possible
你还指望对家人保守秘密
to keep something like that a cret from your own family
这就进一步说明
is just further proof that you're not ready.
你还没有准备好
"Not ready" is a step up from "no".
"没有准备好"算是比"不"更进一步了
And a million steps down from "maybe".
比起"可能"可是进了一大步
I like your bracelet.
你手链挺漂亮啊
Thanks. My sister got it for me.
谢谢 我姐姐送我的
Can I e it?
我能看看吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 当然可以
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?
你姐姐不知道你和我在一起吧?
No. No. But I don't e why it would be a problem.
不知道 可是知道了也没事啊
It's not like she knows what you are.
她又不知道你是吸血鬼
I'd rather keep it our little cret.
我还是想保住这个小秘密
You know, why don' why don't you keep this?
要不然... 要不然你拿着这个吧?
Why would you give this to me?
为什么要给我啊?
Becau. You like it. And I like you.
因为你喜欢它 我喜欢你
You only like me becau of what you want from me.
你喜欢我 是另有所图
No. I... I like you.
不 我... 我喜欢的是你
<
呃...
You know, you should wear it.
还是你戴着吧
It looks better on you.
你戴上它更好看
I yelled at my mom last night.
我昨晚对我妈妈喊叫了
poi是什么意思You know, I feel like the parent and the screwed-up kid.
就像父母吼犯错误的小孩儿那样
Maybe she needed to hear it.
或许她正需这样才能觉醒
Yeah, I worry that if I push too hard,
是啊 但是... 我担心给她压力过大
Then she will take off again.
她会再次离开
'Cau that's her M.O.
因为她总这样
Just like Vicki, who I haven't heard from since she left.
就像Vicki一样 自从她离开后就杳无音信
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,
Matt 你不能像管你妹妹
any more than you can control your sister.
那样管你妈妈嘛
I wish that she would just try a little. You know?
我希望她至少努力些 你知道吗?
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.
如果她能够尝试着去做 就足够了
Maybe she'll surpri you.
也许她会给你一个惊喜的
People have a tendency to do that.
人们都喜欢这么做
I should go before the roads get even wor from the storm.
趁着暴风雨中的路还能走 我得离开了
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?
好的 你确定要开车走吗?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.
我必须走啊 今天是我父亲男朋友的女儿的生日
We have a non-traditional traditional ritual.
我们有一个非传统的传统仪式
Well, buckle up. Don't speed.
好吧 系好安全带 别开太快了
Stay off your cell phone.
关掉手机
And call me when you get there.
到了给我打电话
Got it. Anything el?
知道了 还有吗?
Yes.
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hunting party?
狩猎聚会?
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.
那人昨晚刺得我元气大伤
I gotta get my strength back up.
我得早日恢复力量
I've got  liters of soccer mom in the fridge.
我在冰箱里放了公升热心母亲的血
No?
不需要吗?
We'll talk when I get back?
回来再说?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.
好的 替我问候小松鼠们
Aah!
啊!
You're ignoring me.
你不接我电话
The  misd calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.
个未接来电? 对不起 我的电话坏了
-
Is Stefan here?  - No.
- Stefan在这吗?  - 不在
Why?
怎么了?
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.
他去了树林里 就一直没回来
I can't get him on his phone.
我打不通他的电话
I figure he was here with you.
我以为他和你在这儿呢
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接转到语音信箱了
Where could he be?
他能去哪里呢?
You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
说出来怕吓着你
Pearl! Open this door.
Pearl! 开门
I swear to god I'll bust through and rip your head off.
我发誓 等我进去了要把你碎尸万段
Pearl's not home.
Pearl不在家
Hmm. Beautiful weather.
恩 好天气
见网友Not a ray of sun in the sky.
天空没有一缕阳光
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪里?
Billy.
Billy 带出来
- You're dead.  - Whoa. I'm sorry.
-
你死定了  - 哇 不好意思
You haven't been invited in.
你没有被邀请进来
Miss Gibbons?
Gibbons小姐?
Yes, Frederick honey?
什么事 亲爱的Frederick?
Never let this bad man in.
不要让这个坏人进来
I'll never let him in.
我不会让他进来的
Ugh!
啊!
years left starving in a tomb,
我已经在墓地里饿了年了
thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
都是因为Katherine痴迷于你和你弟弟
First few weeks,
刚被关的几周
every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
你身上火辣辣得疼
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那种痛能让人发疯
<
好吧...
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that
我想你弟弟在死前
before I killed him. Billy.
可能也想尝尝这种滋味 Billy 上
Uhh!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
You have a nice day.
祝你过得愉快
What happened? Where is he?
发生什么事了? 他在哪里?
They have him. I can't get in.
他们抓了他 我进不去
Why not?
为什么不能?
Becau the woman that owns the hou
因为房子的女主人 在思维强制下
is compelled to not let me in.
不让我进去
I can get in.
我可以进去
You're not going in there.
你不能进去
- I'm going!  - You're not going there.
- 我要进去!  - 你不能进去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
他们为什么要这么做? 他们要拿他怎样?
Revenge. They want revenge.
复仇 他们

本文发布于:2023-06-12 20:31:58,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/939726.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:吸血鬼   知道   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图